Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Rasmussen is an outlier. It's indisputable. Whether or not another poll might be an outlier doesn't change that.

Rasmussen doesn't even use the same method as other polls to get its approval numbers. They have no business being in the averages.

You're spinning as usual...

Including ANY "outliers" in an average skews the data, especially when the majority of "outliers" favors your 0ssiah...

Try to be intellectually honest for once in your fat, useless life....

Rasmussen doesn't ask the same questions. You can't put a completely different poll in a poll average.

Prove that all the others use the exact same demographics and ask the same questions and you might have a point...

I'll save you the time - you can't and you don't...

Tak out all the "outliers" or stop whining...

Rasmussen is an outlier. It's indisputable. Whether or not another poll might be an outlier doesn't change that.

Rasmussen doesn't even use the same method as other polls to get its approval numbers. They have no business being in the averages.

Including ANY "outliers" in an average skews the data, especially when the majority of "outliers" favors your 0ssiah...

Rasmussen doesn't ask the same questions. You can't put a completely different poll in a poll average.
none of them ask the same questions, numbnuts

Prove that all the others use the exact same demographics and ask the same questions and you might have a point...

I asked you the last time we went through this - at what number plus or minus do you want to set the outlier limit? You didn't answer. I said throw out the highest and lowest.

Show me who besides Rasmussen asks a different set of questions on approval/disapproval polls. In the realclear average.

I asked you the last time we went through this - at what number plus or minus do you want to set the outlier limit? You didn't answer. I said throw out the highest and lowest.

Show me who besides Rasmussen asks a different set of questions on approval/disapproval polls. In the realclear average.

Plot them out yourself...

Stop whining about "outliers" from one side of the approval scale...

Last edited:
When you erase my entire post and just type "fill in the blank" as your reply, well...

That's punting...

You can try again if you want... My post is still there in it's entirety...

Actually, that was a technical error, I left that as a marker for a reply that I had deleted, while I prepared a new reply, and got kicked off the internet somehow before I could post the new edit.

My bad.

My response to your post should have been:
The "you" I was referring to was "you" pluralized. As in "you group of supporters of Rasmussen".

Not a you directed specifically at you, personally. The post was admittedly poorly written.

But that still does not prove that I'm a "partisan hack".

Last edited:
Congratulations you are correct. That is a list of the closest. What most poll followers are interested in is accuracy. For that you have to combine the guesses with the margin for error calculated in the poll. Rasmussen was the most accurate for that election.

I'm sorry, did you just say being closest is not being the most accurate?

You do understand the concept of a poll, right?

Plot them out yourself...

Stop whining about "outliers" from one side of the approval scale...

From the outlier himself. Shut up, House.

The whacko far right wingnut whackos can and do. Ignore them.

Congratulations you are correct. That is a list of the closest. What most poll followers are interested in is accuracy. For that you have to combine the guesses with the margin for error calculated in the poll. Rasmussen was the most accurate for that election.

Perfectly, you however, have a problem understanding the difference between closeness and accuracy in a poll. Further, I understand that a poll can be taken to get an opinon or majority answer as well as confirm an opinion. The best pollsters can give you an answer that is close to what the public thinks and give you a small range within which you can expect the actual results (accuracy).

The neocommunists believe that is a neocon poll.............

just kidding, but I actually saw that accusation.

He keeps making that claim and I've asked him repeatedly to back it up with a reference from someone who's actually a professional or expert on the matter.

Of course, I've gotten zilch from him. It makes no sense on its face, for one thing.

You forgot to highlight the main point from there:

These are the President’s best ratings since before Thanksgiving

Dang! If you believed the wingtards over the last month and a half you'd have bet money that Obama's rating had plunged...

...then again, if you believe the wingtards, you deserve to lose your money.

Dang! If you believed the wingtards over the last month and a half you'd have bet money that Obama's rating had plunged...

Of course left wing fisters forget- his "best" is still bad- so yeah he is not as negative

We still how well that worked for Carter
:eusa_shhh:

Of course left wing fisters forget- his "best" is still bad- so yeah he is not as negative

And none on neotrotsky's drivel means anything other than being mad that our party lost the election.

And none on neotrotsky's drivel means anything other than being mad that our party lost the election.

Sorry, Papa Obama is still negative

The truth is hard for nutroot fisters

How do you what party if any I belong to or
for that matter-
let guess you probably even what race I am as well
:eusa_pray:

Context, neodrivel, context. He is far more popular than our GOP is with the American people who hate it for what it did to them and America in this decade.

Forum List

Back