"Dark Maga" a real thing?

A trend on social media lately and picked up by the mainstream media is that there is a 'Dark MAGA' group or movement.

Reported by US News and MSN: "More of a meme than a political slogan, Dark MAGA is a post-alt-right aesthetic that promotes an authoritarian version of Trump in dystopian, Terminator-like images. In some, the Trump Tower is painted entirely in black and the former president is seen piercing through the screen with blue laser eyes."

After doing some research I am not convinced such a trend by conservatives/Patriots/MAGA supporters exists and rather think it may be a deliberate disinformation campaign by those who intend to damage the Patriot vision/brand whatever.

Seems to me, you think it's one group who opposes you doing the very same things those who you support are doing.

You hate them for doing it, and you love your side for doing it. Weird.

Seems to me, you think it's one group who opposes you doing the very same things those who you support are doing.

You hate them for doing it, and you love your side for doing it. Weird.
Seems to me you might want to read what I said again as you completely changed the point.

Seems to me you might want to read what I said again as you completely changed the point.

Nope, I said what I wanted to say.

Seems to me you don't want to answer the question. Probably because you know you're just talking complete shite

Nope, I said what I wanted to say.

Seems to me you don't want to answer the question. Probably because you know you're just talking complete shite
It may be but I'm not the one who came up with it.

It may be but I'm not the one who came up with it.

Does it matter if you came up with it or not? I didn't assume you did.

The reality is you started a thread about this, which means you want to say something. And that is what I spoke about. I think you want to make people think the other side is bad, and your side is good, even though they're doing the same thing.

Does it matter if you came up with it or not? I didn't assume you did.

The reality is you started a thread about this, which means you want to say something. And that is what I spoke about. I think you want to make people think the other side is bad, and your side is good, even though they're doing the same thing.
It wasn't a case of one side bad and the other side good. It was a case of the left's tendency to identify all Patriots with whatever fringe group the left identifies as 'bad' whether it is a real group or one made up. I collect and now have a very long list of labels that have been put on us during times we've been accused of everything in the book. So pardon me if I reject those labels. For future reference you can pretty well count on it.

Most social media is for losers.
I do not much care what is popular on most, social media sites.

It wasn't a case of one side bad and the other side good. It was a case of the left's tendency to identify all Patriots with whatever fringe group the left identifies as 'bad' whether it is a real group or one made up. I collect and now have a very long list of labels that have been put on us during times we've been accused of everything in the book. So pardon me if I reject those labels. For future reference you can pretty well count on it.

And your side does exactly the same thing.

Calling people "Patriots" is just ridiculous. Look up the meaning. You'd realize a "patriot" is someone who loves their country.

A communist patriot would want their country to be communist because they believe this is the best system.
A fascist patriot would want their country to be fascist.

So you're playing the same game, even in this post I'm replying to.

Of course you reject those labels you don't like. My point being you reject the ones you don't like and easily accept those you love. Kind of ridiculous, isn't it?

phrump9rj3p.jpg

A trend on social media lately and picked up by the mainstream media is that there is a 'Dark MAGA' group or movement.

Reported by US News and MSN: "More of a meme than a political slogan, Dark MAGA is a post-alt-right aesthetic that promotes an authoritarian version of Trump in dystopian, Terminator-like images. In some, the Trump Tower is painted entirely in black and the former president is seen piercing through the screen with blue laser eyes."

After doing some research I am not convinced such a trend by conservatives/Patriots/MAGA supporters exists and rather think it may be a deliberate disinformation campaign by those who intend to damage the Patriot vision/brand whatever.
OK...I searched around a little more attentively, and saw some of the aforementioned images with the blue glowing eyes...A fair number of pretty tame righties on the bandwagon.

Looks to be a viral gaslight/troll of the left, along the lines of Pepe and the "OK" hand signal.

WonMemeWar.jpg

"Dark Maga" a real thing?​

Shit I certainly hope so…I’m all in! Where do I sign up?

OK...I searched around a little more attentively, and saw some of the aforementioned images with the blue glowing eyes...A fair number of pretty tame righties on the bandwagon.

Looks to be a viral gaslight/troll of the left, along the lines of Pepe and the "OK" hand signal.

View attachment 633894
Thanks for the extra effort. That is exactly what I was thinking, likely a gaslighting meme campaign to disparage Patriots. But it is good to know about these things because the more they are exposed to the sunlight, the more they will be seen for what they are and can't be as effectively used as a weapon.

And your side does exactly the same thing.

Calling people "Patriots" is just ridiculous. Look up the meaning. You'd realize a "patriot" is someone who loves their country.

A communist patriot would want their country to be communist because they believe this is the best system.
A fascist patriot would want their country to be fascist.

So you're playing the same game, even in this post I'm replying to.

Of course you reject those labels you don't like. My point being you reject the ones you don't like and easily accept those you love. Kind of ridiculous, isn't it?
Sorry I don't play the 'your side did/does it too' game or use it as an excuse. And I won't say I can't be sucked into deflections that intend to change the subject, but I do try to avoid that as much as possible.

Liberal propaganda yahoo news always post snapshots of trump in some grimacing picasso looking style while biden and all dems are always portrayed as lovely smiling rembrandt looking types. The same as msnbc always pushes their propaganda along with fox news pushing their stuff.

Forum List

Back