De Blasio Announces ‘Meatless Mondays’ In NYC Public Schools Because Of Climate Change

I usually took my own lunch in elementary school. I ate a lot of bacon and roast beef sandwiches that way.

I guess these days I would take two on Mondays. One to eat, and one to sell. :113:

I usually took my own lunch in elementary school. I ate a lot of bacon and roast beef sandwiches that way.

I guess these days I would take two on Mondays. One to eat, and one to sell. :113:
I really don’t remember many eating at the cafeteria. Not the governments job to feed kids.
Back in my day, you either brought you own lunch or you bought the cafeteria meals. And those meals were prepared and served using fresh ingredients. They didn't import pizza and fast food burgers. No free meals for anyone.

Indoctrination of children is the Marxist way.

Child cruelty sending your kid to public schools.

De Blasio to make Mondays meat-free in schools

seems a pretty minor thing to be whining about.
Political indoctrination of children is your cup of tea.

we used to have fish Friday for some stupid religious reason when i was a kid, is that any better?

face it, you are just a snowflake looking for things to whine about.

So you have no problem with the government telling us what we can eat, hmmm... tell us again what a big libertarian you are.

The government is not telling anyone what they can eat. Fuck, are you really that stupid.

If you want meat on Monday's, you bring your own Ham and Cheese sandwich.

I guess by your logic the government telling them what they can eat every single day since the government sets the menu for the school lunch.

we used to have fish Friday for some stupid religious reason when i was a kid, is that any better?

There goes Mr ‘I’m a Libertarian’ defending big government indoctrination of children once again.

They can’t serve peanut butter sooo, I guess that leaves a cheese pizza or sandwich. Lol

So you have no problem with the government telling us what we can eat, hmmm... tell us again what a big libertarian you are.

The government is not telling anyone what they can eat. Fuck, are you really that stupid.

Yes, they all are. I know you think both sides are equally crazy/idiots, but come on, these people....

There goes Mr ‘I’m a Libertarian’ defending big government indoctrination of children once again.

it is a school fucking lunch. The "big government" choose the menu every fucking day and you had no problem with it.

you are just a snowflake looking for something to whine about.

Forum List

Back