🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Debate on climate and warming? Not really.

Hey twit...they couldn't even accurately predict the snow amounts for this week....and yet they are going to be dead on 100 years from now.....you are the dumb one......
Now you call WEATHER climate. You are the dumbest, most uninformed jackass on this site.
You can't stop lying can you. The other day you said I was the dumbest most uninformed jackass on the site. But you are correct. People do certainly need to be informed, just like all those people who were informed that the Earth was flat, and were informed that the Sun revolved around the Earth, that were informed there are only 3 elements and that the Earth is only 6000 years old. Yes, being informed is very important.
If you really think that, why are you such an ignorant ass? That instrument right in front of you can connect you to what real scientists provide us in evidence.
Those in denial are indeed the village idiots in this discussion. The science is clear, most scientists believe mankind contributes significantly to global warming, and that idiots say 'no' should be pointed out and ridiculed.
No proof exists. Only fake computer generated data from tree rings and cave drawings.

Tree ring data is inaccurate. As is ice core data.

Now you call WEATHER climate. You are the dumbest, most uninformed jackass on this site.
You can't stop lying can you. The other day you said I was the dumbest most uninformed jackass on the site. But you are correct. People do certainly need to be informed, just like all those people who were informed that the Earth was flat, and were informed that the Sun revolved around the Earth, that were informed there are only 3 elements and that the Earth is only 6000 years old. Yes, being informed is very important.
If you really think that, why are you such an ignorant ass? That instrument right in front of you can connect you to what real scientists provide us in evidence.
Those in denial are indeed the village idiots in this discussion. The science is clear, most scientists believe mankind contributes significantly to global warming, and that idiots say 'no' should be pointed out and ridiculed.
No proof exists. Only fake computer generated data from tree rings and cave drawings.
And you prove my point that only the illiterate argue against the science.
You have data from thousands of years ago? I'd like to see it.

The warming has not stopped. The older models are off because we have been taking action & reducing emission growth. \

Until now when the fucking stupid have taken over our country & will reverse the progress made.

I guess you just hate your kids. You value money more than your children's future?

If you assclowns seriously feared CO2, you support more nuke plants instead of wasting billions on windmills.

Most of the progress we made lately was do to fracking, something else you assclowns have fought.
Show me a nuke plant built under budget and on time, and maybe I would find some support for them. However, Nuke power is still expensive power.

I am fine with fracking, provided that no aquifers are impacted.

However, Nuke power is still expensive power.

Now you guys are concerned about cost? LOL!

If you used consistent designs and ended frivolous lawsuits against new plant construction, you could
build them much faster, much less expensively.

Can you tell me when all that cheap German wind and solar is going to bring their electricity costs down from triple ours to a more reasonable double our levels?

5 years? 10 years? Never?

If you get 75% of your electric by solar panels on your roof, I have news, it doesn't mater if the electric rates are double.

Nuclear power has always been the most subsidized. They create the most danger. We haven't had to deconstruct one yet to know those costs.

If you get 75% of your electric by solar panels on your roof, I have news, it doesn't mater if the electric rates are double.

If Germany generates "cheap wind and solar electricity" why are their rates higher?

LOL!

Nuclear power has always been the most subsidized.

Now subsidies are bad? LOL!

They create the most danger.

Really? How many killed by the US civilian nuclear power industry?
Even at present, you could not build a nuke without subsidies. And, at present, the wind and solar would do just fine without subsidies. Because both are the cheapest per kw delivered compared to fossil fuels and nuclear. And they continue to get cheaper.

Link, asshole?

Just one source;

http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/hadzimaice.pdf

T

Yeah...except for the fact that the warming stopped, the computer models have been wrong, and that the man made global warming religionists keep destroying, hiding and changing data.......all in the name of scientific truth....
The warming has not stopped. The older models are off because we have been taking action & reducing emission growth. \

Until now when the fucking stupid have taken over our country & will reverse the progress made.

I guess you just hate your kids. You value money more than your children's future?

If you assclowns seriously feared CO2, you support more nuke plants instead of wasting billions on windmills.

Most of the progress we made lately was do to fracking, something else you assclowns have fought.
Show me a nuke plant built under budget and on time, and maybe I would find some support for them. However, Nuke power is still expensive power.

If you used consistent designs and ended frivolous lawsuits against new plant construction, you could

Can you tell me when all that cheap German wind and solar is going to bring their electricity costs down from triple ours to a more reasonable double our levels?

German power bills are low compared to US average

While Americans pay on average around 12 cents per kilowatt-hour of electricity, Germans easily pay twice as much. Yet, citizens are not demonstrating against the energy transition. On the contrary, when an Energiewende demo takes place, it is always citizens wishing to protect their right to make their own energy.

One reason is that the average power bill is a fairly small part of household budgets. Germans consume only a third as much electricity as Americans do. Their power bills are thus not so large.

But how can we compare these rates? If we do so with the exchange rate, then German power bills currently look very small indeed because the euro has dropped from around 1.30 USD in recent years to around 1.10 USD in the past few months. Convert at that rate, and Germans only pay around 92 dollars a month for electricity – compared to the US average of 110 dollars. But even at the higher exchange rate from 2014, German power bills would still only come in right at around 110 dollars.

How about being more accurate in your statements. Double, yet most German households pay about the same as American households for their power.

While Americans pay on average around 12 cents per kilowatt-hour of electricity, Germans easily pay twice as much.

Well thank goodness their "cheaper" renewables only cost twice as much.

upload_2017-3-17_12-40-6.png

34.75/12.12 = 2.867

Hmmmm....nearly triple.

Nuclear power has always been the most subsidized. They create the most danger. We haven't had to deconstruct one yet to know those costs.

If Germany generates "cheap wind and solar electricity" why are their rates higher?

LOL!

Even at present, you could not build a nuke without subsidies. And, at present, the wind and solar would do just fine without subsidies. Because both are the cheapest per kw delivered compared to fossil fuels and nuclear. And they continue to get cheaper.

Costs a heckuva lot to build those wind and solar facilities though. And I do not believe either one is cheaper than fossil fuels, specifically coal. Especially if you removed all the restrictions that the Obama Administration put on the industry over the last 8 years.

Just one source;

http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/hadzimaice.pdf
Thanks, but it is not definitive. It is guess work that they have concluded to be true to fit their theory. In other words, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

LOL!

Don't sit there & claim it is cheaper.

150 incidents in nuclear power plants between 2001 & 2006. Lets look at accidents worldwide. TMI cost 2.4 billion.

How many people have been killed in the coal industry?

What was the cost of Yucca Mountain? How much will Trump spend?

Electric rates are what the electric company charges. If I have a panel on my roof, that is less electric I need from the electric company.

The undeniable fact and the only fact you have, that you refuse to admit to, is that you have no provable data from over 150 years ago. Only educated guesses that can never be proven.

While Americans pay on average around 12 cents per kilowatt-hour of electricity, Germans easily pay twice as much. Yet, citizens are not demonstrating against the energy transition. On the contrary, when an Energiewende demo takes place, it is always citizens wishing to protect their right to make their own energy.

One reason is that the average power bill is a fairly small part of household budgets. Germans consume only a third as much electricity as Americans do. Their power bills are thus not so large.

But how can we compare these rates? If we do so with the exchange rate, then German power bills currently look very small indeed because the euro has dropped from around 1.30 USD in recent years to around 1.10 USD in the past few months. Convert at that rate, and Germans only pay around 92 dollars a month for electricity – compared to the US average of 110 dollars. But even at the higher exchange rate from 2014, German power bills would still only come in right at around 110 dollars.

How about being more accurate in your statements. Double, yet most German households pay about the same as American households for their power.

While Americans pay on average around 12 cents per kilowatt-hour of electricity, Germans easily pay twice as much.

View attachment 117177

34.75/12.12 = 2.867

Hmmmm....nearly triple.
No, asshole, you used the cheapest power for comparison. You seem to be taking after the orange clown. 'Alternative facts'. The overall average is two times for the German to American comparison. You could have looked that up before making an invalid statement.

Link, asshole?

About Tree Rings | Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research

Ice Core Data: Truths and Misconceptions

Ice Core Dating | CARM Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry

CO2: Ice Cores vs. Plant Stomata

World War II Planes Found in Greenland In Ice 260 Feet Deep

Template1

I know you'll try to denigrate some of the ice core sources.

To which I say "bite me" :D

LOL!

Costs a heckuva lot to build those wind and solar facilities though. And I do not believe either one is cheaper than fossil fuels, specifically coal. Especially if you removed all the restrictions that the Obama Administration put on the industry over the last 8 years.
OK, that is what you believe. Now, back that belief up with facts and links from the last year? That is what I have done.

The undeniable fact and the only fact you have, that you refuse to admit to, is that you have no provable data from over 150 years ago. Only educated guesses that can never be proven.

Which is precisely what both sides on this issue have, nothing more than educated guesses based on data that may or may not be completely accurate. And in the case of the alarmists, computer models and so-called experts that have ALL been wrong over the past 30 years. There's no provable data from 150 years ago and no provable data for 150 years from now either.

LOL!

150 incidents in nuclear power plants between 2001 & 2006. Lets look at accidents worldwide. TMI cost 2.4 billion.

How many people have been killed in the coal industry?

What was the cost of Yucca Mountain? How much will Trump spend?

Electric rates are what the electric company charges. If I have a panel on my roof, that is less electric I need from the electric company.

upload_2017-3-17_12-48-30.png

What German households pay for power

Cheaper.

If I have a panel on my roof, that is less electric I need from the electric company.

Good idea. You should do that. Let me know how long it takes you to break even.

Link, asshole?

Template1

WWII airplanes are now beneath thousands of annual ice layers - EvoWiki

Why should I bother? They denigrate themselves. And you, for being stupid enough to fall for that drivel.

I certainly trust the evidence presented from scientists of all the different nations than I do your unfounded opinions.

LOL!

OK, that is what you believe. Now, back that belief up with facts and links from the last year? That is what I have done.

I refer you to Todd's posts #106 and #116 above.

View attachment 117177

34.75/12.12 = 2.867

Hmmmm....nearly triple.
No, asshole, you used the cheapest power for comparison. You seem to be taking after the orange clown. 'Alternative facts'. The overall average is two times for the German to American comparison. You could have looked that up before making an invalid statement.

No, asshole, you used the cheapest power for comparison.

No, asshole, I took info from your link. From post #97

Debate on climate and warming? Not really.

Your source here......

LOL!

Thanks. You're funny!

Link, asshole?

Template1

WWII airplanes are now beneath thousands of annual ice layers - EvoWiki

Why should I bother? They denigrate themselves. And you, for being stupid enough to fall for that drivel.

I certainly trust the evidence presented from scientists of all the different nations than I do your unfounded opinions.

You only trust the evidence from scientists who support your opinion.

Forum List

Back