Deficit Increased by $7B under Trump, But now the GOP tries to claim fiscal Responsibility????

Obligation is ut most, and people adjust their spending habits.
So you're talking about a whole other issue...spending cuts.

Republicans don't cut spending...unless it hurts the working man and then it doesn't amount to enough to matter

So you're talking about a whole other issue...spending cuts.

Republicans don't cut spending...unless it hurts the working man and then it doesn't amount to enough to matter
when did a demofk cut spending? BTW, Newt Gingrich is the only politician that made an attempt at spending cuts. GOPer last time I looked. You're factually wrong again.

here you go. I said I would go get it. hang on there partner.

The second problem is that raising the tax rate will not raise tax revenue. Whenever the capital gains tax is raised, investors hold on to assets longer (the "lock-in effect") to avoid a capital gains realization upon which they would be taxed. Capital gains realizations rise before an expected tax hike, but even ignoring this, revenue is lower than before the tax cut.
Thanks for the opinion of an anti-tax organization

when did a demofk cut spending?
Now you're catching on.

Your "spending cuts" are fantasy.

Back in the Obama Admin they had the Sequester that cut a miniscule 2.3% and people HOWLED

Thanks for the opinion of an anti-tax organization

you asked for a link. you got it. now you're bitching where that came from? It isn't the only one. but hey, you know, don't ask if you're not interested. Again, I want you to show me where raising the capital gains will bring in revenue over existing rates.

Now you're catching on.

Back in the Obama Admin they had the Sequester that cut a miniscule 2.3% and people HOWLED
my spending cuts? you said dems are caring about the debt, and I proved you wrong. You continue to post failed info after failed info.

you said dems are caring about the debt,
Actually I didn't

I said Dems care about paying for existing obligations.

That's a very different animal.

If the US doesn't pay it's existing obligations it goes into default.

Default is a very big deal.

Republicans don't care.

I said Dems care about paying for existing obligations.
not at all what you said. You should reread it. again, nothing they are proposing does any of what you've stated.

Another anti-tax supply sider?

Lame
who else would provide such a stimulating write up? the White House? hahahhahahahahahaha it's a business group, doesn't matter their politics. you confirm having a different position means anti- whatever in your view. utter nonsense.

The funny (ironic) thing is that this clown first claimed that the 3.5 T wasn't going to be paid for by new taxes...and now he's whining ABOUT those taxes.

Clearly he's not being honest. His issue is HOW the 3.5 gets paid for

The funny (ironic) thing is that this clown first claimed that the 3.5 T wasn't going to be paid for by new taxes...and now he's whining ABOUT those taxes.

Clearly he's not being honest. His issue is HOW the 3.5 gets paid for
are you referring to yourself? You're the only clown in here.

Yea it is...no it won't

And you know it. You're trolling
No, it isn't. Experts say it isn't. All you have is Dimwinger politicians telling you it is paid for, while refusing to let the CBO score the bill.

Malarkey, in Trillions

In the case of Biden’s “Build Back Better” proposal, it would be individuals and businesses paying the price through higher taxes, meaning through reduced after-tax income. Don’t tell them it’s free while you’ve got your hand in their pockets.

Biden says that the monster spending spree costs nothing because it would not — or so he says — add anything to the national debt. This claim is, of course, preposterous. No one believes it — Penn-Wharton puts the new debt at almost $2 trillion, the Washington Post fact-checkers gave Biden’s claim two Pinocchios and warned that they’ve got a pocketful of Pinocchios if more Pinocchios are warranted, and even the gormless, prostrate Democratic partisans over at the Rachel Maddow Show concede that critics are likely to be proved correct when they complain that Biden is relying on “budget games.”

Do you know who else doesn’t believe the Democrats’ BS?

That is why they are refusing to submit the program for a Congressional Budget Office score before voting on it.

Fair enough. With all your bullshit I misunderstood what you were saying.

So you have $10K less because of your new job.

You don't think that will impact your ability to pay your $50K debt?

Explain that
Don't throw your back out moving those goalposts. You always to that when your bullshit lies are exposed. Don't respond with a question.

Tell everyone how their debt went up in that scenario.

Now you're catching on.

The sequester didn't cut spending. It slightly reduced the amount of the planned spending increases.

If this bill is offset by taxing capital gains and the top tax bracket and by savings mentioned above..

This bill raises $3 trillion in capital gains taxes and taxes on the rich? LOL!

How much do you think is collected in capital gains currently? In 2018, it was about $158 billion.
Are you going to get twice as much by doubling the rate?
Moving the top rate from 37% to 39.6% is gonna raise how much?

That's funny.

Forum List

Back