Dem 2020 Presidential platform: Ban 'assault weapons'!!!!'

I think I have diagnosed the real problem with this discussion.

The gun grabbers want us to only have firearms that are non-lethal. They just have trouble saying that out loud or in writing.

:dunno:

The gun grabbers want us to only have firearms that are non-lethal. They just have trouble saying that out loud or in writing.

Yep,
It’s a control thing, that’s all gun control is about.

yes we should all stop listening to respected sources like the encyclopedia Britannica and Wikipedia and every other book ever written about military history and military weapons. The AR-15 was designed for the army as an assault rifle, you idiot.
The AR15 is not an assault rifle.
-Your- Encyclopedia Britannica definition proves it.

Yep,
It’s a control thing, that’s all gun control is about.
...and there is no such thing as a non-lethal firearm, so what they really want is a complete ban and confiscation, even if they don't consciously want such a thing. They are simply misinformed.

No surprise, right?
Every Dem who spoke on guns in the 2 nights of debate declared the need to ban 'assault weapon' - to save our schools, to save our kids, shopping malls, movie theaters, gay bars, etc. It's almost as if this little bit of leftist dogma is chiseled into their souls.

A question for those who agree with the candidates:
If there is, as they claim, a NEED to ban these guns, if banning these guns is, as they say, NECESSARY for the safety of whomever - what does a ban on the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' accomplish?
Finally some fucking common sense in this run up the election of 2020.
The fact that 'assault weapons' are the firearms least likely to be used in a crime of any kind aside...

A ban on the manufacture and sale of new 'assault weapons' does nothing to reduce the availability of 'assault weapons' as the tens of millions of current 'assault weapons' are still available.
So... what sense is there in such a ban?

No surprise, right?
Every Dem who spoke on guns in the 2 nights of debate declared the need to ban 'assault weapon' - to save our schools, to save our kids, shopping malls, movie theaters, gay bars, etc. It's almost as if this little bit of leftist dogma is chiseled into their souls.

A question for those who agree with the candidates:
If there is, as they claim, a NEED to ban these guns, if banning these guns is, as they say, NECESSARY for the safety of whomever - what does a ban on the manufacturer and sale of new 'assault weapons' accomplish?
Finally some fucking common sense in this run up the election of 2020.
The fact that 'assault weapons' are the firearms least likely to be used in a crime of any kind aside...

A ban on the manufacture and sale of new 'assault weapons' does nothing to reduce the availability of 'assault weapons' as the tens of millions of current 'assault weapons' are still available.
So... what sense is there in such a ban?
It's a pretext for a greater ban and confiscation. Always has been.

According to every reference works ever outside of your garbage propaganda machine, of course it is an assault rifle. The brainwash is strong with you idiots.http://go.skimresources.com/?id=162.../alerts&xtz=240&jv=13.20.0-stackpath&bv=2.5.1
You sir are VERY misinformed.

Assault rifle - Wikipedia
"An assault rifle is a selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine."

No AR15 is capable of select fire. ALL of them are semi-automatic ONLY.

Learn something about guns before you try to tell us what should and should not be legal.

Kaythanksbye.

Gun nerd!

What is the AR designed for ?

See, Not even close to military muster.

They are sporting rifle is nothing more nothing less you fucking retard

They have less understanding of mil-spec as they do general firearm knowledge.

It is like arguing physics with 2nd graders.

Designed for the military and listed as an assault weapon by the military and every book or encyclopedia about this. You are a brainwashed idiot. And rostek is a gun dealer I'm tired very very tired by this idiocy.

the AR15 was *NOT* designed for the military.

your lying ain't getting you very far.

65428322_2342044659350763_2142845207874371584_n.jpg

You sir are VERY misinformed.

Assault rifle - Wikipedia
"An assault rifle is a selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine."

No AR15 is capable of select fire. ALL of them are semi-automatic ONLY.

Learn something about guns before you try to tell us what should and should not be legal.

Kaythanksbye.

Gun nerd!

Designed for the military and listed as an assault weapon by the military and every book or encyclopedia about this. You are a brainwashed idiot. And rostek is a gun dealer I'm tired very very tired by this idiocy.

The AR-15 was designed in 1956 for lightweight military use. It was the precursor to the M-16.

Now stop being an idiot.

The AR-15 was designed in 1956 for lightweight military use. It was the precursor to the M-16.
The Armalite AR15.
The AR15 currently available for sale in just about every gun store in the US is not the Armalite AR15 - it is a derivative of the Colt AR15 from 1962-63.
Do you not understand the difference?

Dem 2020 Presidential platform: Ban 'assault weapons'!!!!'

gee, I wonder why ?

fifty-cal2000.jpg

anti government redneck RightWingers who love presidents that kiss Ruaaian ass ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THATS WHY!

So what you're telling us is that the Dem platform was created by looking at Internet memes and being too stupid to distinguish them from the real world.

Thanks for being honest.

no, thats not what Im telling you

You might not THINK that's what you're telling us, but believe me, that IS what's being conveyed.

Gun nerd!

Now stop being an idiot.

then please show us ANY major military that uses them. please link any reference at all to back up this stupidity.

and then, who's being the idiot now? yes, you.

Last edited:

Now stop being an idiot.
The AR15 vairant sold over-the-counter is nothing like the M16.

The M1885 Remington-Lee rifle was designed for military use. It was the precursor for all modern hunting rifles.

ALL FIREARMS WERE DESIGNED FOR MILITARY USE.

I challenge you to name ONE FIREARM that was neither designed for military use, nor based on a weapon designed for military use.

You are grossly misinformed.

I would rather hang out with them then these guys:

920x920.jpg

At least the gay guy ain’t a scared lil bitching who cant go down to. market without being armed to the teeth. Those old ladies in the produce department can get a little rough .

Hey, Tims, if you manage to find some pretense of manliness by pretending to yourself that you could never possibly be a victim of a crime, then far be it from me to deny you. But don't confuse oblivious stupidity with courage.

I can handle myself without a gun.

Tell me how “manly” you are packing pistols so
You feel safe at chucky cheese.

No, fool, you THINK you can handle yourself without a gun. After all, you've watched a bunch of Jackie Chan movies, and know JUST what to do against armed assailants, right?

I'm not particularly manly at all, being female. Sadly, I'm still more manly than you. Almost any warm-blooded creature is.

For the record, Mr. "Oh, it's so silly to think you need protection in mundane activities", I was assaulted on the street while walking to a convenience store. Most victims of violent crimes are, in fact, going about mundane activities when assaulted.

Forum List

Back