Democrat Activist Groups Are Attempting To Bar Trump From Colorado’s Ballot

Democrats really hate democracy. Can’t allow voters to pick who to vote for. So now they need to rig who even gets on the ballot.
He disqualified himself, from running again....

Through his Self Coup attemp....illegally attempting to stay in power when he legally lost,

and by twiddling his thumbs for over 3 hours, without sending National Guard help, and three hours before he told his followers to stop, and to go home on 1/6.

Sorry Charlie, he isn't up for the job....he sealed that deal, on 1/6, all by his lonesome!

Through his Self Coup attemp....illegally attempting to stay in power when he legally lost,

and by twiddling his thumbs for over 3 hours, without sending National Guard help, and three hours before he told his followers to stop, and to go home on 1/6.

Sorry Charlie, he isn't up for the job....he sealed that deal, on 1/6, all by his lonesome!

Are you referring to the SELFIE STICK INSURRECTION when you talk about a coup attempt? I mean the one where THOUSANDS of congressional reps were slaughtered and the streets ran with blood?

You drama queens are so cute.

It amazes me that you believe we are actually taking your sturm und drang seriously! We know you are play acting for political points. You are transparent. Y'all need useful empolyment or at least a hobby.

But you're funny. Keep the entertainment coming. It keeps me focused as I deal with being snowed in here in the wintry Midwest

Are you referring to the SELFIE STICK INSURRECTION when you talk about a coup attempt? I mean the one where THOUSANDS of congressional reps were slaughtered and the streets ran with blood?

You drama queens are so cute.

It amazes me that you believe we are actually taking your sturm und drang seriously! We know you are play acting for political points. You are transparent. Y'all need useful empolyment or at least a hobby.

But you're funny. Keep the entertainment coming. It keeps me focused as I deal with being snowed in here in the wintry Midwest

Nope. 1/6 was just an itty bitty part of Trump's self coup detat attempts....

Try informing yourself instead of keeping your head in the sand, silly one! The evidence is all out there now, for you to find.

Nope. 1/6 was just an itty bitty part of Trump's self coup detat attempts....

Try informing yourself instead of keeping your head in the sand, silly one! The evidence is all out there now, for you to find.

Yeah, right. :rolleyes-41:

But I wouldn't be caught dead reading your shit-rag "sources" who have proven themselves over and over to be lying whores.

And what's a "coup detat"?

All of this is based on lies.

Well, assuming it is based on lies, I haven't see whether it is or not, and really can't be bothered to get into another debate about this, but....

That's really ironic, seeing how much Trump lied.
"No, weally, I no have Chinese bank account, no, I paid more dan $750 dollars in federal income tax, I pay Willions and willions of dowwers"

There is nothing illegal he did. Wanting the Senate to vote to not to certify just would send it back to states temporarily. It is built into the Constitution. The more you lie about it, the more it proves you hate our Constitution.

There is nothing illegal he did. Wanting the Senate to vote to not to certify just would send it back to states temporarily. It is built into the Constitution. The more you lie about it, the more it proves you hate our Constitution.
They don't hate our Constitution.

They just take it for granted.

None of the leftards bleating about rights have ever been on the butt end of any adversity. Their biggest problem in life is paying off their student loans.

None of these shit for brains leftards would last two seconds in a real conflict

Again..........................the ballots (even for the primaries) are so far out that what this idiot group is trying to accomplish isn't going to make any difference.

If the primaries were close, I could see getting bunged up about it, but they aren't, so I can't.

They don't hate our Constitution.

They just take it for granted.

None of the leftards bleating about rights have ever been on the butt end of any adversity. Their biggest problem in life is paying off their student loans.

None of these shit for brains leftards would last two seconds in a real conflict

Speak for yourself..................I came from a family that couldn't afford to send me to college, which is why I joined the Navy and made a career out of it, and was in no less than 4 different conflict/war zones. I don't take our Constitution for granted, as 20 years of my life was on active duty to support and defend that very document. And even though I'm retired from the military now, it still is, as my oath has no expiration date. As far as adversity? I think I've had my share, mother died when I was 8, was bounced around to various relatives and in foster family growing up, as well as had to deal with less than ideal conditions with a couple stepfathers.

Your bullshit makes me wonder how you would deal with adversity, as I doubt you've ever had much in your life.

Speak for yourself..................I came from a family that couldn't afford to send me to college, which is why I joined the Navy and made a career out of it, and was in no less than 4 different conflict/war zones. I don't take our Constitution for granted, as 20 years of my life was on active duty to support and defend that very document. And even though I'm retired from the military now, it still is, as my oath has no expiration date. As far as adversity? I think I've had my share, mother died when I was 8, was bounced around to various relatives and in foster family growing up, as well as had to deal with less than ideal conditions with a couple stepfathers.

Your bullshit makes me wonder how you would deal with adversity, as I doubt you've ever had much in your life.
We're talking about the REASON certain things are in our Constitution and other things got left out.

Bleating fucking leftards don't seem to realize that the people who wrote out Constitution had just won an unlikely war against overwhelming odds and the best thing they could think of doing was writing about freedom of speech. And equal application of the law

And now the moron leftards are making a mockery of EVERYTHING that is important between people. They're engaging in censorship, show trials, and state sponsored terrorism against their own citizens.

And YOU call this Constitutional?

You must have shit for brains

Again..........................the ballots (even for the primaries) are so far out that what this idiot group is trying to accomplish isn't going to make any difference.

If the primaries were close, I could see getting bunged up about it, but they aren't, so I can't.
Yeah, like you fucking care about the Constitution.

You sound more like that leftard cvnt Hitlery Klinton.

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

You don't keep people off the ballot, fucktard. You can decline to vote for them, but you can't keep them off the ballot.

"Are you referring to the SELFIE STICK INSURRECTION when you talk about a coup attempt?"

Selfie Stick Insurrection?
Such 'Selfie Sticks'....I've never seen before!
And offered, no less,from an avatar that self-identifies as a Nazi Jackass? (WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot!!)

Welcome to the Bizarro Desk.

And.........I love this bar!

th

GettyImages-1230465308-800x533.jpg

th

th

Yeah, like you fucking care about the Constitution.

You sound more like that leftard cvnt Hitlery Klinton.

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

You don't keep people off the ballot, fucktard. You can decline to vote for them, but you can't keep them off the ballot.

I signed an oath at 18 to support and defend the Constitution, and served that oath faithfully for over 20 years on active duty, and still do, even though I'm retired from the military. What have YOU done for this country? And yeah, what difference does it really make? They are too far out from the actual voting to make any difference (probably why they are doing it now rather than later) and their case is gonna fail, so no worries.

Forum List

Back