Democrat cowardice & philosophy will be the downfall of America.

We need to put a stop to that free speech dammit!!!

It's not the free speech we are sounding the alarm over, perceptive one. Unless you are referring to unAmerican incitement speech going on in mosques and Islamic centers we are not being told of.

Where is all this civil unrest by the way ? Righties are such paranoid freaks.

In the hearts and minds of zealot leftist social engineers. Also in untold millions of minorities, middle eastern implants, that your govt and media have helped to fester and exacerbate the so called injustices and go unchallenged. How many bombs and riots are you willing to accept before your concern level rises?

We have millions of Muslims . And a handful of Muslims terrorists .

Settle down Beavis .
Several 10's of thousands.....

Interesting that the GOP choice for President is a big fan of the KGB spymaster (and vice versa) and GOP posters are worried about the population exercising free speech as it would have a negative effect on America.

Yet you have no complaints about hillary running a basement server that opened us up to a hack job from the russians.

As has been proven time and again in the last month or so, secure servers are hack-able so the existance of an alternate server is no more (or less) vulnerable. The argument could be made that the alternate server was actually less likely to be targeted--you have to know about it to target it.

Additionally, it's been 4 years since HRC had any government job...anything that was hacked is now old information and irrelevant.

Come on Cornhole.....are you really suggesting that 4 year old info of the shall we say embarrassing kind cant be used for blackmail and other nefarious uses?

Interesting that the GOP choice for President is a big fan of the KGB spymaster (and vice versa) and GOP posters are worried about the population exercising free speech as it would have a negative effect on America.

Yet you have no complaints about hillary running a basement server that opened us up to a hack job from the russians.

As has been proven time and again in the last month or so, secure servers are hack-able so the existance of an alternate server is no more (or less) vulnerable. The argument could be made that the alternate server was actually less likely to be targeted--you have to know about it to target it.

Additionally, it's been 4 years since HRC had any government job...anything that was hacked is now old information and irrelevant.

Lol! You righties are such drama queens !

This coming from the safe space crowd...
I gotta say thank you Timmy,you make me laugh everyday.
You are part of the "free speech zone" crowd, so you might want to laugh at your own pathetic self.

Free speech zone?
Everywhere is a free speech zone,just like concealed carry should be.
Are you somehow not familiar with the legal concept of "free speech zones" championed by the Bush administration? It is so commonplace now that you may not even be aware that setting up enclosed areas where protest is permitted but criminalized elsewhere is a relatively new thing.

Go ahead and type "free speech zones" into google and get back with us.

It's not the free speech we are sounding the alarm over, perceptive one. Unless you are referring to unAmerican incitement speech going on in mosques and Islamic centers we are not being told of.

In the hearts and minds of zealot leftist social engineers. Also in untold millions of minorities, middle eastern implants, that your govt and media have helped to fester and exacerbate the so called injustices and go unchallenged. How many bombs and riots are you willing to accept before your concern level rises?
Concern is cheap, everyone has plenty. Letting that concern get the better of you where we end up having to give up more freedoms for the illusion of security is the problem here. Being overly concerned about terrorism brought us two stupid wars, torture, Gitmo, the patriot act, homeland security, a second Bush term and domestic spying. It looks like conservatives would be happy to continue this horrible trend.

Concern is cheap, everyone has plenty. Letting that concern get the better of you where we end up having to give up more freedoms for the illusion of security is the problem here. Being overly concerned about terrorism brought us two stupid wars, torture, Gitmo, the patriot act, homeland security, a second Bush term and domestic spying. It looks like conservatives would be happy to continue this horrible trend.
I was with you till you mentioned torture. Hitting every stupid branch on the way down the tree does not have the reverse effect

The cops that took a bullet today to defend you didn't first take a knee first to protest cops being hunted.

Take notes liberals

Also interesting that open carry is not allowed at rallies for that same candidate...open carry of the Constitution I mean.

Lol! You righties are such drama queens !

This coming from the safe space crowd...
I gotta say thank you Timmy,you make me laugh everyday.
You are part of the "free speech zone" crowd, so you might want to laugh at your own pathetic self.

Free speech zone?
Everywhere is a free speech zone,just like concealed carry should be.
Are you somehow not familiar with the legal concept of "free speech zones" championed by the Bush administration? It is so commonplace now that you may not even be aware that setting up enclosed areas where protest is permitted but criminalized elsewhere is a relatively new thing.

Go ahead and type "free speech zones" into google and get back with us.
I'm back it seems it became the norm during the Bush administration, It became so blatantly restrictive of protest rights that the ACLU had to sue the secret service to quit putting protestors way out of sight of the president while letting supporters much closer..

We are seeing the seedlings of their work as we speak.
Civil unrest
Terrorism on American soil
Cries for safe spaces
Defense of unpatriotic free speech

The world counts on us as a safe harbor & we are slowly dismantling that image

Wait...so America is a "safe space" you're "crying" for? Um...did you think your post through?
Your vibrator goes in the other hole

Ooh, how many drinks did it take to come up with that zinger?

So is America a "safe zone" or not Gramps?

How would you like to see NFL players punished for being "unpatriotic"? You want to make them stand like some schools are doing now? Want to force that patriotism?
No. I want Americans to act like Americans. Enough of the divisive bullshit.

Forgive me for seeking harmony

So how would you like people to protest their treatment and their desire for justice? When they march you call them "thugs" and "mobs". When they quietly take a knee in protest, you again complain they aren't "doing it right".

What protest isn't going to make poor little Grampy uncomfortable on Sunday? (And Monday and Thursday)

Come on Cornhole.....are you really suggesting that 4 year old info of the shall we say embarrassing kind cant be used for blackmail and other nefarious uses?

Can? Sure. But when the information you have is on a former government official, the value plummets unless they become a current government official.

Which, if you're going to play the parlor game of hypotheticals, If I can blackmail Clinton with information I hacked off her server, wouldn't I be working day and night to get her elected...instead of what Putin is doing; favoring her opponent?

Also interesting that open carry is not allowed at rallies for that same candidate...open carry of the Constitution I mean.
What's interesting is the morons who are incapable of articulating an on topic response

Civil unrest
Cries for safe spaces

Wait...so America is a "safe space" you're "crying" for? Um...did you think your post through?
Your vibrator goes in the other hole

Ooh, how many drinks did it take to come up with that zinger?

So is America a "safe zone" or not Gramps?

How would you like to see NFL players punished for being "unpatriotic"? You want to make them stand like some schools are doing now? Want to force that patriotism?
No. I want Americans to act like Americans. Enough of the divisive bullshit.

Forgive me for seeking harmony

So how would you like people to protest their treatment and their desire for justice? When they march you call them "thugs" and "mobs". When they quietly take a knee in protest, you again complain they aren't "doing it right".

What protest isn't going to make poor little Grampy uncomfortable on Sunday? (And Monday and Thursday)
When they loot & accosted everyday Americans trying to live their lives they became thugs.

I was with you till you mentioned torture. Hitting every stupid branch on the way down the tree does not have the reverse effect
Our torture program was a good example of how we started to do things we used to find repugnant because we let ourselves be frightened into it.

What's interesting is the morons who are incapable of articulating an on topic response

You're squawking about patriotism (as if you had a fucking clue)
And the head of your Party is a big admirer of the KGB spymaster. And yes, I understand that you have said you don't like Mr. Trump.
Look in your own backyard before you start talking about the behavior of other parties retard.

On topic ?

You call dems cowards when you are afraid to go anywhere unless you are armed tonthe teeth! After all, ISIS boogeymen will get you !

Civil unrest
Cries for safe spaces

God what a bunch of fact-free hyperbolic non sense.

On topic ?

You call dems cowards when you are afraid to go anywhere unless you are armed tonthe teeth! After all, ISIS boogeymen will get you !
I don't carry a weapon.

Forum List

Back