Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam basically supports killing children after they're born

Democrats are the Party of Satan

Scum of the Earth they are!

0EAp5k2.jpg

While righties kill full grown people !

Anyone have a link to the law . Cause we all know how you righties sling lies .
Comparing a baby with a mass murderer, how Leftard of you.

Do you have to kill the murderer ? No.

As For late term. That means shit is seriously wrong wh the fetus.
based on what?

What do you guys think will happen?

9mos pregnant mom goes to doc to get an abortion because she got in an argument wh her husband? And the doc is like “yeah sure”.

The law itself talks about the moms life being in jeopardy.

Attempting to lie here, but you stopped short. Mental health can be a sole reason for an abortion at birth. You can basically have the kid then kill it because you are stressed out.

Exactly. Same as killing terrible 2 yr olds stage. Stressed out with mental problems gives the right to murder the 2 yr old

Outrageous stupidity that needs voting rights took away

[
My grandson is cerebral palsy. Guess we should just kill em eh? Fk you mthr for. I’m here, come get me you fk! It’s personal

The democrats support killing your grandson at any age. At this second they would pretend to follow the wishes of the mother, but we know they will soon slaughter the weak as "burdens to society."

They always do.

Men will rise up and stop this democracy of LOONS

And make logic tests for voters

A democracy of LOONS destroys nations

Big wise groups with their kids flees the areas where Loons elects crooks

These groups has their elder men training their young and later they become powerful and come back to destroy the weak LOONS area. This always happens in history

Good thing this bill has nothing to do with that.

Lying doesn't help you.

The Virginia Infanticide bill failed, and Gov. Mengele is fucked, he'll be forced to resign by the end of the week.

But New York legalized infanticide and other states are rushing to do the same.

democrats are functionally and morally no different than the Nazis now. Supporters of genocide and the mass slaughter of humans, including those already born. Even a drooling retard that believed the magic vagina theory of the democrats, that "humanity" is imbued by passing through a vagina, no longer have an excuse, your party seeks to slaughter already born humans.

Do you have to kill the murderer ? No.

As For late term. That means shit is seriously wrong wh the fetus.

Or seriously wrong with the mother.

Baby daddy was fucking another girl two weeks before birth? She'll show him by killing his child.

And you Nazi ghouls cheer it on as "brave."

Filthy evil fucks.

What’s the bill?
Third trimester bill all the way to birth. Basically killing babies

Okay, that the hysterical wingnut read on the bill. What is the bill actually?

Infanticide.

{ ‘So in this particular example if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.’”}

Northam draws ire, claims of infanticide

The Nazi democrats are the party of Infanticide.

It's fact, own it.

Prediction is Trump will call out the military on New York leaders

Andres Jackson called out the military too to move the Indians when congress and courts said no

Trump can do the same with any state having laws to kill the baby in the last trimester

The Virginia governor received around 2 million in campaign money from Planned Parenthood.

It's a racket that makes money off the misery of women and the slaughter of babies. Get a clue people, you will answer for defending it at some point.
Naw, the gloves are off, fk these baby killers
Short drop, quick stop. Let’s wrap this up. Murder is legit now. They got their reasons... I got mine... Let’s not judge... Let’s just get it over with!
It was already the law, ya brainless cultist.

Try again Nazi.

You are the party of infanticide.

That might just hurt you in 2020. You're counting on the idea that we are a society of sociopaths, so that psychopaths like you can get away with your evil.

I don't believe we are that far gone yet.

Oh and Gov. Mengele, he's toast.

iu

First step is declare it illegal to have an abortion in the 3Rd trimester

And if Susan collins says no. Lock her up !

Forum List

Back