Democrats and Ghetto's, They own them

That's called screwing the nonrich, dupe. Reagan also tripled the payroll tax on the nonrich and cut taxes on giant corps

the point is No Matter where they put the rates.........they get 20% * GDP max revenue? for what 100 years? over all sorts of upper income rates? Somebody explain that please.
The difference is WHO pays, the rich or the poor? Lately, the poor.

Hey Duh, read the piece instead of just criticizing it. Maybe you'll learn how to use hyperlinks if you don't like the original.
I read it. Booosh screwed it all up, privatizing loans with his banker pals, and Pubs have blocked Dem reform like a 10% of income cap, lower rates, and cap on years paid. Also cut fed aid to public U's so their cost doubled just under him- we need cheap public U's to kep private costs down. . Duped again!

So would you work for those cheap "U's" for a lot less money?

College is a business. Like any business, the more demand and less supply, the higher the price tag. If the government puts more people into college--especially those that can't repay the loans, then you have a lot more demand than supply.
They pay fine- just restore fed aid and voila. Do you know about Boooshies changing laws so their pals could start online scam colleges to fleece returning GIs? I didn't think so. Damn commies at 60 Minutes....

No, I never heard of it, but I'm sure you have a link.
As always, dupe. Change the channel.
For-Profit College: Costly Lesson

And it gets only worse. Sorry, we don't have a propaganda machine to organize this for you, dupe.

So WTF does this have to do with the rice in China. This college highlighted started in the later 90's when Clinton was President. Furthermore is that it was investigated by the feds. What more do you want, and WTF does this have to do with Bush?????

GAO: U.S. corporations pay average effective tax rate of 12.6 ...
money.cnn.com/2013/07/01/news/economy/corporate-tax-rate/...
The federal corporate tax rate stands at 35%, and jumps to 39.2% when state rates are taken into account. But thanks to things like tax credits, exemptions ...
U.S. Corporations Pay Average Effective Tax Rate of 12.6 ...
www.dailyfinance.com/2013/07/...companies-effective-tax-rate
AP By JAMES O' TOOLE U.S. companies face the highest official corporate tax rate in the world. But there's a big difference between the rates set out by ...
The Effective Corporate Tax Rate is at 12.1%, the ... - TIME
business.time.com/2012/02/06/the-corporate-tax-rate-is-at...
Despite the favored notion that the current US tax code sprung fully formed off Ronald Reagan's head in 1986, it’s not the case that companies tend to be ...
Reality Check: Effective U.S. Corporate Tax Rate Much Lower ...
thinkprogress.org/.../reminder-corporate-taxes-very-low
... the U.S. will have the highest statutory corporate tax rate in ... (the effective rate) fell to a 40 year low of 12.1 ... “Corporate taxes are ...
Effective Corporate Income Tax Rates and the Corporate Ta
100% stupid liberal has learned 67 times now that for our corporations to reduce tax rate from 38% to 12% they must move out of the country to lower tax countries . Therefore, the 38% rate has cost America about 20 million jobs so far.
Therefore the liberal tax rate is very very bad!!

Still too stupid to understand?

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:
In many if not most cases, your "victims" are responsible for their plight. If you have bad work conditions, you should find a job with better conditions. You can't? Why not? because your sorry ass got pregnant or you were arrested for drugs or theft before you got an education.
College costs? Yes they have gotten out of control. Ask yourself why.
Upward social mobility???? You dropped out of high school for Christ's sake! How friggin "upward" do you expect to get.
You're poor. I get it. You had to buy your flat screen from a looter or else you wouldn't have one at all. (but you have 6 gold teeth)
Homeless? Why? because either you prefer to be homeless or you're fucked up on booze or drugs. Damned few people are homeless due to the actions of others.
In prison? Oh My GOD man! people go to prison because they violate the law. The GOP doesn't make you break the law. That is YOUR choice.
You are a brainless idiot with no clue at all about real life.
Talk about stereotypes.
I guess all Republicans are confederate whites who live in pig shit and toss toilet seats.

4661555356_f09700bb57.jpg

110714112630_redneck-games714.jpg

99817465.ADVmWYOG.DSC_0371.jpg
It's proven that the nonrich and the country are going to hell and you dupes don't know what your heroes are doing to you. Change the channel.

I read it. Booosh screwed it all up, privatizing loans with his banker pals, and Pubs have blocked Dem reform like a 10% of income cap, lower rates, and cap on years paid. Also cut fed aid to public U's so their cost doubled just under him- we need cheap public U's to kep private costs down. . Duped again!

College is a business. Like any business, the more demand and less supply, the higher the price tag. If the government puts more people into college--especially those that can't repay the loans, then you have a lot more demand than supply.
They pay fine- just restore fed aid and voila. Do you know about Boooshies changing laws so their pals could start online scam colleges to fleece returning GIs? I didn't think so. Damn commies at 60 Minutes....

And it gets only worse. Sorry, we don't have a propaganda machine to organize this for you, dupe.

So WTF does this have to do with the rice in China. This college highlighted started in the later 90's when Clinton was President. Furthermore is that it was investigated by the feds. What more do you want, and WTF does this have to do with Bush?????
It happened under Bush. Link to Clinton? U. Phoenix etc etc etc.

It's proven that the nonrich and the country are going to hell.

and liberal attack on schools and family has nothing to do with it???

Liberal taxes, unions, and deficits drove 30 million jobs offshore and that has nothing to do with it???

LIberals invited in 20 million illegals to take our jobs and that has nothing to do with it??

See why we are positive that a liberal will be stupid?? Is any other conclusion possible? [

It happened under Bush. Link to Clinton? U. Phoenix etc etc etc.

It's right there in your article. The school was created in 1997. And because a school scammed the government by not providing the services nor abiding to the government guidelines, it was Bush's fault? You think Bush had the time to oversee each and every bureaucracy in the entire federal government????

Wiki- Phoenix U.
The university has paid several government fines and settled whistle-blower lawsuits concerning its admissions practices and education programs.[66] In 2000, the federal government fined the university $6 million for including study-group meetings as instructional hours. In 2002, the Department of Education relaxed requirements on instructional hours.[22][23][67]

A 2003 lawsuit filed by two former university recruiters alleged that the university improperly obtained hundreds of millions of dollars in financial aid by paying its admission counselors based on the number of students they enrolled, a violation of the Higher Education Act.[22][23][68][69][70] The university's parent company settled by paying the government $67.5 million, plus $11 million in legal fees, without admitting any wrongdoing.[71][72]

In 2004, the Department of Education alleged that UOPX again violated Higher Education Act provisions that prohibit offering financial incentives to admission representatives and pressured its recruiters to enroll students.[73] UOPX disputed the findings but paid a $9.8 million fine as part of a settlement where it admitted no wrongdoing and was not required to return any financial aid funds.[74][75][76] The university also paid $3.5 million to the Department of Labor to settle a violation ofovertime compensation regarding hours worked by UOPX's recruiters.[77][78] The University of Phoenix settled a false-claims suit for $78.5 million in 2009 over its recruiter-pay practices.[79]

In 2008, the university was the top recipient of student financial aid funds, receiving nearly $2.48 billion.[80] In 2009, the Department of Education produced a report that claimed the untimely return of unearned Title IV funds for more than 10 percent of sampled students. The report also expressed concern that some students register and begin attending classes before completely understanding the implications of enrollment, including their eligibility for student financial aid. In January 2010, the parent company Apollo Group was required to post a letter of credit for $125 million by January 30 of the same year.[81] In 2010, UOPX came under government scrutiny after its Phoenix and Philadelphia campuses were found to have been engaging in deceptive enrollment practices and fraudulent solicitation ofFAFSA funds.[82][83]

In 2014 the US Department of Education's Office of the Inspector General demanded records from the University of Phoenix and its parent company Apollo Group going back to 2007 "related to marketing, recruitment, enrollment, financial aid, fraud prevention, [and] student retention."[84]

In October 2015, the U.S. Department of Defense suspended the university ability to recruit on U.S. military bases and receive federal funding for educating members of the U.S. military. In describing the suspension, The Washington Post noted that "the decision arrives amid allegations that the university sponsored recruiting events in violation of an executive order preventing for-profit colleges from gaining preferential access to the military."[85]

60 Minutes said Bushies change rules to make this huge BS possible. We don't have a propaganda machine. Just a couple orgs fighting your gigantic machine.

Eeekkkkk Wrong!

Red States Are Welfare Queens

Red States Are Welfare Queens

As it turns out, it is red states that are overwhelmingly the Welfare Queen States. Yes, that's right. Red States — the ones governed by folks who think government is too big and spending needs to be cut — are a net drain on the economy, taking in more federal spending than they pay out in federal taxes. They talk a good game, but stick Blue States with the bill.

.. Democrats created, control and maintain every ghetto in America and their voters support it...bottom line.

So you do not want to provide true documented link to back yourself up.

So in my opinion ( which I am sure you will ignore ) this thread Fails....0 facts just :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

BTW: the city where I live is mainly democrats, and it is richest city in the United States...

Notice I have a link?

This Is the Richest City in America

Demographics of San Jose, CA by race for what it is worth.

White only 28.7%
Asian 32.0%
Hispanic 33.2%
Black 3.2%
Other 2.9%

The lower income people are being pushed out by the Hipster's and Hi-Rises are being replaced. Hipsters are the Hi-Tech people of silicon valley. The lower income people are relocating out of the area. Shelters are on a 4 month wait list.

The federal corporate tax rate stands at 35%, and jumps to 39.2% when state rates are taken into account. But thanks to things like tax credits, exemptions ...
AP By JAMES O' TOOLE U.S. companies face the highest official corporate tax rate in the world. But there's a big difference between the rates set out by ...
Despite the favored notion that the current US tax code sprung fully formed off Ronald Reagan's head in 1986, it’s not the case that companies tend to be ...
... the U.S. will have the highest statutory corporate tax rate in ... (the effective rate) fell to a 40 year low of 12.1 ... “Corporate taxes are ...
Those happened under the Bush administration. Their real name is "subsidies". It's expensive moving millions of jobs to China and closing down over 40,000 factories. All that has to be paid for. Which is why those companies were subsidized by government under Republicans during the Bush administrations.

Most of you got a loan from daddy

This one didn't. My parents were uneducated and below the poverty level. Their lot in life is what made me determined I was not going to live my life the way they did.
And then pull up the Dem aid ladder behind you that made that possible...see Carson, Cruz, Rubio etc etc..great job!

What Democrat aid ladder, Dupe? You parroting Obama? I made my way all by myself. I never lusted for anyone else's money nor did I ever expect anyone else to help me.
You didn't become successful by yourself. If so, go make a million on a deserted island.

And you became successful in a country that helped guys like you. Go to Mexico and try to make it. See? The government can help or hurt you

I used the G.I. Bill to get an education. That was a benefit of my going off to war. Anyone who desires can go into the military today and earn college benefits. It's open to almost anyone. The Liberals won't do it though, they want someone to provide them with a free education. I'm sorry if I'm hard but don't complain to me if there is an avenue available to you to get a college education and you feel you are just too good to contribute anything at all towards it.
It only cost me $5k a year back when college was affordable.

Those happened under the Bush administration. Their real name is "subsidies". It's expensive moving millions of jobs to China and closing down over 40,000 factories. All that has to be paid for. Which is why those companies were subsidized by government under Republicans during the Bush administrations.

Too bad you have no idea what you're talking about. From FactCheck.org:

FULL QUESTION:

When Democratic presidential candidates talk about tax breaks for corporations that ship our jobs overseas and tax breaks and subsidies for oil companies, what are they referring to and are they accurate?

FULL ANSWER:

It’s true that Sens. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have associated the transfer of U.S. jobs overseas with tax breaks, or loopholes, for companies that practice off-shoring:

Both candidates are referring to a feature of the U.S. tax code that allows domestic companies to defer taxes on “unrepatriated income.” In other words, revenue that companies earn through their overseas subsidiaries goes untaxed by the IRS as long as it stays off the company’s U.S. books.

But economists, including left-leaning ones, do not agree that eliminating this provision will bring an end to off-shoring. And here’s why: In the U.S., companies are taxed 35 percent on earnings of $10 million to $15 million or on all earnings over $18.3 million. That’s one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world, making an overseas move somewhat attractive to companies that wish to avoid the U.S. tax rate. But that’s not the leading reason companies send jobs overseas. According to a 2005 report by the Government Accountability Office, global technological advancement, increased openness of countries such as China and India, the higher education level of foreign workers in technological fields, and the reduced cost per foreign worker are all contributing factors to off-shoring.

We first addressed this popular theme in 2004, when we reported on a John Kerry campaign ad in which he blamed President George W. Bush for providing tax incentives to companies “outsourcing” jobs overseas. At the time we found that such tax breaks, which do exist, pre-dated the Bush administration and that even Democratic-leaning economists did not support the idea that changing the corporate tax code would end the movement of jobs overseas.

Oil and Gas Company Tax Breaks

Funny how blacks do poorly wherever they are...

Thanks to deadly liberal programs. In Republican 1950's black teen unemployment was lower than white unemployment with no programs. Today treasonous liberals have 100 programs and get 25% unemployment.

What does that teach about cancerous liberalism is?
This happened in the last 30 years, dupe. The whole gd country is hurting except the 1%...

You have a one track mind. Help. Help. Help. You can't do anything on your own. Why does someone need to help? Here where I live in Pensacola, Florida, the local vocational technical school works hand in hand with the businesses in the area to give folks on-the-job training with some pay to go along with their classroom training. You really do need to turn your thinking around. No one owes you a damn thing. You owe it to yourself to get the education and training you need to succeed in life. Don't sit on your butt waiting for someone to do the heavy lifting for you.

This one didn't. My parents were uneducated and below the poverty level. Their lot in life is what made me determined I was not going to live my life the way they did.
And then pull up the Dem aid ladder behind you that made that possible...see Carson, Cruz, Rubio etc etc..great job!

What Democrat aid ladder, Dupe? You parroting Obama? I made my way all by myself. I never lusted for anyone else's money nor did I ever expect anyone else to help me.
You didn't become successful by yourself. If so, go make a million on a deserted island.

And you became successful in a country that helped guys like you. Go to Mexico and try to make it. See? The government can help or hurt you

I used the G.I. Bill to get an education. That was a benefit of my going off to war. Anyone who desires can go into the military today and earn college benefits. It's open to almost anyone. The Liberals won't do it though, they want someone to provide them with a free education. I'm sorry if I'm hard but don't complain to me if there is an avenue available to you to get a college education and you feel you are just too good to contribute anything at all towards it.

Yes and a lot of folks back then were not making a whole lot more than $5K a year either.

Yes and a lot of folks back then were not making a whole lot more than $5K a year either.
Bullshit! I was able to work my way through school and graduate only owing $2k. Not $40k like it would now.

What a huge step backward for the middle class.

No. I'm a very successful businessman who paid for the college educations of three children who are now running the business I built. I'm one of those whom you are so jealous and envious of. Suck it up.
And all you really care about now is not paying your fair share and blaming and hating the poor victims of the New BS GOP, blaming the black guy and the gay guy lol...your party is a disastrous disgrace.

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:

I don't owe the Blacks a damn thing. I don't owe you a damn thing and I certainly pay far more taxes than you.
Not %wise, shortsighted greedy a-hole lol...Everyone now pays between 20-30% in all taxes and fees, and 95% of new wealth goes to the 1%, which ain't you. Great job, Pubs and dupes.

You're one of those who pay zero income tax though aren't you?
The dupe speaks the BS, and hates....I'm retired, so yes, a-hole dupe. Look at ALL taxes and fees, not the crap rates Raygunists have set up for the dupes to obsess over. Payroll taxes are more than income taxes now, and state local taxes and fees have gotten ridiculous for the nonrich. Sorry you know nothing about history or politics, hater dupe. Just talking points and hate. A disgrace.

Well Idiot, most everyone pays these same payroll taxes and local fees and taxes you are touting. Some 46% however, pay absolutely zero income taxes.

Bullshit! I was able to work my way through school and graduate only owing $2k. Not $40k like it would now.

What a huge step backward for the middle class.

Well, complain to Obama. He's not done a thing to help the Middle Class in seven years. Even his ACA is self-destructing.

Forum List

Back