Democrats are Welfare Sponges...Bad for America

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
We live in a world where the Democrat Party acts like they are the champions of poor folks. They are just the opposite.

We live in a world where the Democrat Party acts like they are the champions of poor folks. They are just the opposite.

I am sick and tired of idiot righties bitching about what everyone else is doing. It's asinine and I don't know how they do it.

I get up in the morning, I go to work. I don't worry about rather everyone else is working. I worry about getting my work done. I go to the grocery store, I buy my damn groceries. I don't walk around looking at everyone being so damn insecure in myself that I have to judge those around me.

It is stupid. I can't make the food stamp beneficiary work, or work more. I can't make the welfare queen marry her boyfriend. So why the FAWK would I waste my time bitching about it. It is STUPID.

If every damn asshole righty spent half the time they do bitching about other people focusing on themselves, then we could afford to double the number of lazy assholes on welfare.

And this dipshit. If the welfare people have it so much better than the working people, he is a stupid SOB for fawking working. Don't want to pay taxes, don't freaking work. Enjoy the good life, sucking off the government teat. But mostly, get the hell out of my way. If you can be satisfied sucking off the government teat I don't want you working anywhere near me. Hell, I am more than happy to pay you to stay at home and play the Xbox. It's more work, and more money, for me.

Years ago I waited tables. Every night you would hear the other servers bitching about "tipout". They would cry and cry about how much money they had to "tipout" to the bartenders, hostesses, and busboys. And then they would wonder why I made twice the money they did. It was simple, I was damn proud of what I tipedout. Hell, the more I did the more money I made. And every single one of the bartenders, hostesses, and busboys knew who paid them the most and treated me accordingly. Which, of course, helped me make more money and I ended up marrying the hot hostess while they scratched their damn head.

Taxes are the same way. A man, a REAL MAN, doesn't bitch about his taxes. He proudly pays them. He strives to pay more taxes, because just like the tipout, the more taxes he pays the more money he made.

In short, the righties need to get a damn life.

This is one of those threads where I knew what I was gonna post before reading the thread, just from the title alone.

And here it is.

------------------------------- Link?

I am sick and tired of idiot righties bitching about what everyone else is doing. It's asinine and I don't know how they do it.

I get up in the morning, I go to work. I don't worry about rather everyone else is working. I worry about getting my work done. I go to the grocery store, I buy my damn groceries. I don't walk around looking at everyone being so damn insecure in myself that I have to judge those around me.

It is stupid. I can't make the food stamp beneficiary work, or work more. I can't make the welfare queen marry her boyfriend. So why the FAWK would I waste my time bitching about it. It is STUPID.

If every damn asshole righty spent half the time they do bitching about other people focusing on themselves, then we could afford to double the number of lazy assholes on welfare.

And this dipshit. If the welfare people have it so much better than the working people, he is a stupid SOB for fawking working. Don't want to pay taxes, don't freaking work. Enjoy the good life, sucking off the government teat. But mostly, get the hell out of my way. If you can be satisfied sucking off the government teat I don't want you working anywhere near me. Hell, I am more than happy to pay you to stay at home and play the Xbox. It's more work, and more money, for me.

Years ago I waited tables. Every night you would hear the other servers bitching about "tipout". They would cry and cry about how much money they had to "tipout" to the bartenders, hostesses, and busboys. And then they would wonder why I made twice the money they did. It was simple, I was damn proud of what I tipedout. Hell, the more I did the more money I made. And every single one of the bartenders, hostesses, and busboys knew who paid them the most and treated me accordingly. Which, of course, helped me make more money and I ended up marrying the hot hostess while they scratched their damn head.

Taxes are the same way. A man, a REAL MAN, doesn't bitch about his taxes. He proudly pays them. He strives to pay more taxes, because just like the tipout, the more taxes he pays the more money he made.

I strive to pay more taxes for welfare bums? Many people struggle to even stay in the middle class spoiled rich kid...so shut the fuck up...get out and try to make it in the world on your own pampered little shit.

Your success is because you married up. Real good.

Translation~ you want cons to shut up and kiss your ass...

I strive to pay more taxes for welfare bums? Many people struggle to even stay in the middle class spoiled rich kid...so shut the fuck up...get out and try to make it in the world on your own pampered little shit.

You strive to pay more in taxes because, when you pay more in taxes, you have made more money. I don't think anyone pays a one hundred percent marginal tax rate. Taxes are the price one pays to work. If the price is too high, don't work. Is that not the way a "free market" is suppose to work.

And maybe you might get rich if you would spend your time wondering on how you could improve yourself rather than spending all your time bitching about what other people should do. Like I said, it is asinine and a total waste of time.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.

Translation~ you want cons to shut up and kiss your ass...

I want them to quit bitching about everyone else.

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Republican sponsored corporate welfare cost much more than social welfare and adds nothing for the economy. Welfare is needed because corporate America doesn't pay a living wage.

Republican sponsored corporate welfare cost much more than social welfare and adds nothing for the economy. Welfare is needed because corporate America doesn't pay a living wage.
Corporate America. You mean "job providers?"

No one is under any obligation to pay your perception of a "living wage." Don't like your pay...get another job or ask for a raise. Go back to school improve your circumstance.

The current position of our two great parties -

The GOP - fuck you!
The Democrats - we're fucked!

The Trump White House...we are trying to bring jobs back.
Democrats: protest...no matter if it is valid...just protest something.

You strive to pay more in taxes because, when you pay more in taxes, you have made more money. I don't think anyone pays a one hundred percent marginal tax rate. Taxes are the price one pays to work. If the price is too high, don't work. Is that not the way a "free market" is suppose to work.

And maybe you might get rich if you would spend your time wondering on how you could improve yourself rather than spending all your time bitching about what other people should do. Like I said, it is asinine and a total waste of time.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven.

Why would I want to pay for lazy fucks?

How about I pay less in taxes...and use that savings to start my own business?

This is one of those threads where I knew what I was gonna post before reading the thread, just from the title alone.

And here it is.

------------------------------- Link?

Red states have more welfare recipients. Bush92 is an idiot

Holy shit...here we go again...not to worry, I aim to enlighten the confused and uninformed. You're welcome in advance.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.

However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state. Despite this, the number of people immigrating to California increases exponentially each year."

Forum List

Back