Democrats cannot point to any Biden accomplishments, so they amplify TRUMP HATE

Yup. Two bills sent to Congress both completely ignored by republicans. Pathetic. Yall lost the upper hand in this debate

Yes, the Republicans can point to the chaos Biden caused over the last 3 years
and Biden can say the Republicans didn't vote for a bill.

I thought you were more intelligent. Here, I thought you knew about the 94 Executive Orders signed by President Biden that destroyed President Trump's border policies and many other working policies. Biden has the worst case of TDS in history. Out of spite and ignorance, he eagerly broke what was working. How else would we be in such a mess?

89.png

Biden won the election on returning the border to normal operations. Stopping the brutality of the orange makeup cult leader.

No I was mentioning Biden efforts to address the border that the republicans blocked. Things you lie about when you say he is running on open borders
Why was President Trump able to control the number of illegal immigrants, but President Biden cannot?

2024%2002%2006%20Immigration.jpg

In no particular order:

• Actually did build back better, achieving G7-leading real GDP growth, restoring real wage growth, sparking a productivity boom, and stewarding the longest stretch of sub-4% unemployment in half a century while overseeing the first real decreases in inequality in recent memory
  • Immediately stabilized a teetering economy, pushing through aid to families that achieved unprecedented reductions in poverty (particularly child poverty), housing instability, and uninsurance
  • Guided the country out of the pandemic (e.g., massively successful vaccine rollout and use of the DPA to produce key supplies, while pushing through the American Rescue Plan to keep the economy afloat)
  • Untangled the post-COVID supply chain crisis, mitigating the post-pandemic price spikes
  • Beefed up the Affordable Care Act, lowering health care costs for millions of Americans and pushing uninsurance to an all-time low
  • Finally got Medicare the authority to negotiate prescription drug prices, poising seniors and taxpayers to save billions
  • Is making huge and long-awaited investments in American infrastructure, including roads and bridges, rail, the power grid, and broadband
  • Is making huge investments in American science and manufacturing capacity, leading to (among other things) the current American factory-building boom
  • Finally ended 20 years of futility in Afghanistan and de-escalated the drone war
  • Made the largest investment in combating climate change in American history, sparking (among other things) an electric vehicle price war
  • Made competition policy a centerpiece of his agenda, chilling the ongoing consolidation of our markets
  • Reasserted American's role as the leader of the free world and arsenal of democracy, realigning the U.S. against authoritarianism
  • Finally reformed the Postal Service, providing a pathway to fix its fiscal crisis
  • Has repeatedly backed the current resurgence of labor
  • Negotiated a global minimum corporate tax to preserve American competitiveness
  • Stood up to China, restricting their access to advanced chips, limiting U.S. investment in China, and gearing up to cut off their access to American cloud-computing services
  • Revamped the income-driven student loan repayment plans to make them more affordable for borrowers (I'll throw into this item Biden actually honoring the government's commitments under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program instead of screwing then over red tape nonsense)
  • Got the first bipartisan gun control legislation in three decades (one in a string of unexpected bipartisan successes Biden achieved)
  • Got better health care for vets exposed to toxic substances (over inexplicable GOP opposition)
  • Has taken thIe first steps toward decriminalizing marijuana, starting with blanket pardons
  • Implemented a whole slew of consumer protections for families on everything from the obligations airlines have around the way they treat their customers to surprise medical billing to disclosure of junk fees

What the US Might Owe the World for Covid-19

A U.S.-funded laboratory origin of Covid-19 would certainly constitute the most significant case of governmental gross negligence in history, writes Jeffrey Sachs.

Neither Biden, nor Trump, or their people, should be allowed in D.C. ever again.

/——/ It was a pork bill that did nothing to protect our border.
It certainly had stuff in there to protect the border but I understand not liking pork or certain policy positions and wanting to do more. But that would take engagement and negotiation which the Trump puppets didn’t even try to. So now they lose credibility on the subject

Why was President Trump able to control the number of illegal immigrants, but President Biden cannot?

2024%2002%2006%20Immigration.jpg
migrants were more likely to be released by Trump.

According to new data published last month, the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did over its last two years. Moreover, migrants were more likely to be released after a border arrest under President Trump than under President Biden.

It certainly had stuff in there to protect the border but I understand not liking pork or certain policy positions and wanting to do more. But that would take engagement and negotiation which the Trump puppets didn’t even try to. So now they lose credibility on the subject
How is this an immigration bill?

What’s in the Senate’s sweeping $118 billion immigration and foreign aid bill?
Updated on Feb 6, 2024

[...]

Total size: $118.3 billion. That includes:
  • About $60 billion in military aid for Ukraine
  • $14.1 billion in aid for Israel
  • $4.83 billion in aid for the Indo-Pacific region
  • $10 billion in humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, Israel, Gaza, among other places
  • $2.3 billion in refugee assistance inside the U.S.
  • $20.2 billion for improvements to U.S. border security
  • $2.72 billion for domestic uranium enrichment

To be TRANSPARENT, don't you think there should be a foreign aid bill and a separate immigration bill? Shouldn't we be spending as much or more on securing our borders as we do on the borders of other countries?

UKRAINE AID
The bill includes $60.06 billion in additional aid to Ukraine. Much of that would come in the form of weapons and military equipment purchased from by U.S. defense companies and to restore U.S. stockpiles after two years of transfers for Ukraine's battle against Russian invaders.

ISRAEL AID
The Senate plan directs $14.1 billion to Israel to support its war against Hamas.

It also strips U.S. funding for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency. Israel has accused 12 of UNRWA's Palestinian employees of being involved in Hamas' Oct. 7 attack.

RED SEA SUPPORT
The bill gives the Pentagon $2.44 billion for operations around the Red Sea, where U.S. forces have sought to combat attacks on shipping by Houthi rebels in Yemen.

INDO-PACIFIC FUNDING
The bill would spend almost $4.83 billion to support partners in the Indo-Pacific, including Taiwan, and deter aggression by China.

HUMANITARIAN AID
The bill would provide $9.15 billion in humanitarian assistance to provide food, water, shelter, medical care and other services to civilians in Gaza and the West Bank, Ukraine and other populations in conflict zones around the globe.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/factbox-whats-118-billion-senate-security-bill-2024-02-05/

###

migrants were more likely to be released by Trump.

According to new data published last month, the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did over its last two years. Moreover, migrants were more likely to be released after a border arrest under President Trump than under President Biden.

the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did over its last two years

That's awesome!

What are the total number of border crossers the Biden DHS has allowed to enter the US?

I think Democrats having nothing to point at is a good part of it. But they also know that Trump will respond to their attacks, and they egg Trump on as means of controlling the message. I see the Democrats as shameful and Trump as one who hasn't stepped up to the role of a leader.

I thought you were more intelligent. Here, I thought you knew about the 94 Executive Orders signed by President Biden that destroyed President Trump's border policies and many other working policies. Biden has the worst case of TDS in history. Out of spite and ignorance, he eagerly broke what was working. How else would we be in such a mess?

89.png
I do know about Bidens executive orders. Something he campaigned on. Doesn’t have anything to do with the points I’ve been making

Yes, the Republicans can point to the chaos Biden caused over the last 3 years
and Biden can say the Republicans didn't vote for a bill.
Yup, a bill aimed to fix the chaos they want to blame on Biden. Now they have no credible argument. They are just as responsible

Forum List

Back