Democrats cannot point to any Biden accomplishments, so they amplify TRUMP HATE

I see you are still having trouble with definitions. Look up the word immigrant and then get back to us
If you want to worship illegal alien border jumpers, drug smugglers and pedophiles as hero’s then by all means tell us why

But dont expect me to play Go Fetch with you

How did it lead to the messy exit?
Negotiated only with the Taliban (cut out the US backed Afghan government), reduced US troop levels to 2,500 which was too low to defend anything out of Kabaul.

EVEN YOU know better.

That%27s%20just%20goofy.jpg
Feel free to make a real counter argument

If you want to worship illegal alien border jumpers, drug smugglers and pedophiles as hero’s then by all means tell us why

But dont expect me to play Go Fetch with you
Knowing simple definitions has nothing to do with worshiping

No I was mentioning Biden efforts to address the border that the republicans blocked. Things you lie about when you say he is running on open borders

When he took office, he allowed, no, he encouraged more illegal aliens to rush the border.
How were the Republicans supposed to stop that?
Now, after 3 years of Biden fuck ups at the border, he wants to address it?

When he took office, he allowed, no, he encouraged more illegal aliens to rush the border.
How were the Republicans supposed to stop that?
Now, after 3 years of Biden fuck ups at the border, he wants to address it?
Yup. Two bills sent to Congress both completely ignored by republicans. Pathetic. Yall lost the upper hand in this debate

No. In fact one of his first acts after he was elected was for border funding and his recent complaining has been for Congress to pass a border bill. Both were blocked by the Republicans. I’m surprised you didn’t know that
/——/ It was a pork bill that did nothing to protect our border.

The Dem party is infested with people like this MORON..."The View" co-host Sunny Hostin blamed Monday’s solar eclipse, Friday’s earthquake and the expected cicada breeding season on "climate change."

Feel free to make a real counter argument
I thought you were more intelligent. Here, I thought you knew about the 94 Executive Orders signed by President Biden that destroyed President Trump's border policies and many other working policies. Biden has the worst case of TDS in history. Out of spite and ignorance, he eagerly broke what was working. How else would we be in such a mess?

89.png

Forum List

Back