Democrats cannot point to any Biden accomplishments, so they amplify TRUMP HATE

I do know about Bidens executive orders. Something he campaigned on. Doesn’t have anything to do with the points I’ve been making
WOW.jpg

Yes you did

See post #136

I wrote that “drug smuggling and human trafficking gang bangers are not immigrants” that you objected to
I simply said that you don’t seem to understand the definition of immigrant. Which you don’t

How is this an immigration bill?

What’s in the Senate’s sweeping $118 billion immigration and foreign aid bill?
Updated on Feb 6, 2024

[...]

Total size: $118.3 billion. That includes:
  • About $60 billion in military aid for Ukraine
  • $14.1 billion in aid for Israel
  • $4.83 billion in aid for the Indo-Pacific region
  • $10 billion in humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, Israel, Gaza, among other places
  • $2.3 billion in refugee assistance inside the U.S.
  • $20.2 billion for improvements to U.S. border security
  • $2.72 billion for domestic uranium enrichment

To be TRANSPARENT, don't you think there should be a foreign aid bill and a separate immigration bill? Shouldn't we be spending as much or more on securing our borders as we do on the borders of other countries?

UKRAINE AID
The bill includes $60.06 billion in additional aid to Ukraine. Much of that would come in the form of weapons and military equipment purchased from by U.S. defense companies and to restore U.S. stockpiles after two years of transfers for Ukraine's battle against Russian invaders.

ISRAEL AID
The Senate plan directs $14.1 billion to Israel to support its war against Hamas.

It also strips U.S. funding for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency. Israel has accused 12 of UNRWA's Palestinian employees of being involved in Hamas' Oct. 7 attack.

RED SEA SUPPORT
The bill gives the Pentagon $2.44 billion for operations around the Red Sea, where U.S. forces have sought to combat attacks on shipping by Houthi rebels in Yemen.

INDO-PACIFIC FUNDING
The bill would spend almost $4.83 billion to support partners in the Indo-Pacific, including Taiwan, and deter aggression by China.

HUMANITARIAN AID
The bill would provide $9.15 billion in humanitarian assistance to provide food, water, shelter, medical care and other services to civilians in Gaza and the West Bank, Ukraine and other populations in conflict zones around the globe.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/factbox-whats-118-billion-senate-security-bill-2024-02-05/

###
Well I see 20 billion to border security so….

Negotiated only with the Taliban (cut out the US backed Afghan government), reduced US troop levels to 2,500 which was too low to defend anything out of Kabaul.
The US military said 2500 was the right number.

How did the negotiating with the talibsn make xiden leave when he did?

Yup, a bill aimed to fix the chaos they want to blame on Biden. Now they have no credible argument. They are just as responsible

Yup, a band-aid to pretend he wants to secure the border.
Now he'll just have to defend three years of border failures.....alone.

We don't need links because we were paying attention when the Bills passed, Nostra DumbAss. All of them were in the news for MONTHS, as negotiations dragged out. Besides, you don't read the links anyway.

If you really were an American, living in the USA, you would know that..
Much of it fake news

I don't know what the numbers were. I know Biden's numbers highlight his failures.
If you want to show that Biden should be more like Obama on the border, go ahead.
I’d be interested to see if you’d acknowledge Obama for having the border under control, and better than Trump should his numbers be better. Give me a min and I’ll look it up

I’d be interested to see if you’d acknowledge Obama for having the border under control, and better than Trump should his numbers be better. Give me a min and I’ll look it up

If Obama let in fewer illegals than Biden and Trump I'd be happy to acknowledge that.

Care to make an argument with words?
I'm at a loss for words.

I just don't want to believe you are that ignorant, so it must be intentional. For that, there is no argument.

2024-01-04%20Are%20you%20this%20ignorant-S.jpg

Forum List

Back