Democrats Caused January 6th - NOT a Conspiracy Theory

Oh, and by the way, the Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

In my brief time here I have discerned something disturbing: Factual political discussions about allegations that make Democrats look bad are labelled as a "Conspiracy Theory" and moved out of the politics section.

On the other hand, Conspiracy Theories that make Republicans look bad remain here.

Threads about Trump promoting an insurrection, and about Russian Collusion, are two fine Conspiracy Theories, one of which has already been legally found false, that permeate the politics section as you look back through it.

Well, here is a theory just as valid about Jan 6:

Proof That the Democrats Caused January 6th as well as the BLM and Antifa riots. Listen to them all demand that people rise up and fight:

Christ you're going to destroy a lot of libturd brains here that I am concerned. maybe you should leave for their safety

When I was watching the shit show unfold, I noticed Trump was talking while the RAY EPPS INSPIRED RETARDED GOONS AND HALF THE FBI WERE SMASHING SHIT UP ALREADY.

Something really started stinking like festering maggot shit. The same smell I got on election night I might add

Christ you're going to destroy a lot of libturd brains here that I am concerned. maybe you should leave for their safety

LOL. Thanks.

When I was watching the shit show unfold, I noticed Trump was talking while the RAY EPPS INSPIRED RETARDED GOONS AND HALF THE FBI WERE SMASHING SHIT UP ALREADY.

The evidence is right there for all to see.

Something really started stinking like festering maggot shit. The same smell I got on election night I might add

Agreed. Thanks for the post.

I think we could go over this a million times and you still think it was an insurrection. For it to be an insurrection, Trump would have had to tell them to break in and take over the Capitol etc.. If you watch his full speech, he asked them to march peacefully and cheer on certain senators and don't cheer some others. And as crowds go, certain ones get carried away and riot. And that's it really. Even the FBI didn't find it as an insurrection, but this is obviously not what you want to hear.
No, Trump just enraged the mob with his lies and sent them to do his bidding.

The fact that he refused to intercede demonstrates his intent

1643288395422.png

What about him?

RWNJ's claim there was no isurrection.
Then, the Huckster claims this guy started one?
Trumptards make no sense.

Sure, you claim there is 1000's of hours of footage, but cant prove it.
Just like everything else, in Trumplandia.
Americans almost fully undersatand what's taking place.
That Pelosi and D.C. Mayor Bowser both refused use of
the National Guard.Trump personally urged that they
call-up from 10,000 - 20,ooo NAtional Guard.He wrote
them a letter and it was sent back to Trump's WH signed
by Bowser,turning down the request..Hannity had a copy of the letter
to prove on his show one night.A Trump WH aide was on
Hannity to explain and had a copy of Trump's letter,
signed by Bowser as proof.The Returned letter.

Michigan Senate Majority Leader, Mike Shirkey caught on camera telling the truth about Jan 6th.
“It was ALL staged, Mitch McConnell wanted it to be “a mess” so he could secure a Trump impeachment conviction for Pelosi and Schumer”

Not only did Mayor Bowser turn down National Guard troops, but she had the DC Police shut down certain streets to strategically funnel thousands of visiting MAGA supporters through ‘BLM Plaza’. You probably saw the videos of Trump supporters being attacked.

It was all coordinated for maximum chaos.
She did this for the Stop the Steal rallies in November & December as well.

Look at the Democrat Bullies come out and immediately go into street bully thug mode attacking everything like mindless apes without a care in the world for any facts or evidence. Good little Brownshirt Nazi Democrats

Forum List

Back