Democrats’ extremism, incivility, gaslighting precludes civil response

Nah, dummy. I wore the uniform of this country to defend your right to be an extreme idiot...
You are the dummy. You are the one who is being qa extreme idiot and you are the one attacking our freedoms.

Oh I see....Calling you out for defending something as deplorable as what you progressives are doing to children makes US the problem....What a warped mind you have...
No slimeball;

Making unfounded allegations about young girls being raped makes you a dirtbag. I asked Coyote about this 2 years ago when you guys first started doing it and there has never been a shred of evidence about any pedophilia. Yet...here you are...still obsessed with kids getting raped. Not only does it trash the alleged rapists, it categorizes the little girl as having been sexually assaulted which is a stigma all it’s own. You should be ashamed.

It's literally a mental illness on your part.

No slimeball;

Making unfounded allegations about young girls being raped makes you a dirtbag. I asked Coyote about this 2 years ago when you guys first started doing it and there has never been a shred of evidence about any pedophilia. Yet...here you are...still obsessed with kids getting raped. Not only does it trash the alleged rapists, it categorizes the little girl as having been sexually assaulted which is a stigma all it’s own. You should be ashamed.

It's literally a mental illness on your part.
Oh! You asked Coyote did you? My my....Well, I guess that settles it....One crackpot, asking another to confirm their bias....What a stupid **** you are...

Nah, I am a productive member of society....What have you done other than sit in your parents basement and bitch?

You know nothing about me. Attacking our freedoms is not being productive. You are an enemy of this country.

Very interesting how the progressive brain works....
Do you mean that progressives don't think slavers like Washington or rapists like Jefferson shouldn't be spokespeople for liberty and freedom for all the obvious reasons? Why yes. That is how our brains work. How does yours? 😄

Do you mean that progressives don't think slavers like Washington or rapists like Jefferson shouldn't be spokespeople for liberty and freedom for all the obvious reasons? Why yes. That is how our brains work. How does yours? 😄
Sounds like something an ISIS fighter would come up with....

Democrats, and especially liberal progressives in here don't want a civility...They dream, as leading figures like Hillary call for interment camps for those that oppose their sick, warped ideology, this is nothing new....

From George Bernard Shaw in the 20s, to Alinsky, and Ayres in the 70s, to now the likes of party leaders like Clinton today, they are sociopaths that would go as far as to murder those who refuse to bend the knee to their ideological vision, and pledge allegiance....They are worse than the Nazi's of the 30s, they are the destroyers of freedom...
Your gaslighting reveals the projection of MAGA incivility.

Democrats, and especially liberal progressives in here don't want a civility...They dream, as leading figures like Hillary call for interment camps for those that oppose their sick, warped ideology, this is nothing new....

From George Bernard Shaw in the 20s, to Alinsky, and Ayres in the 70s, to now the likes of party leaders like Clinton today, they are sociopaths that would go as far as to murder those who refuse to bend the knee to their ideological vision, and pledge allegiance....They are worse than the Nazi's of the 30s, they are the destroyers of freedom...
Well, if it is true that Hillary calls for interment camps for her opponents, maybe she should treat herself to a trial interment camp for about 30 years to save her from Marie Antoinette's fate. She deserves it for calling half the people in America "cultists." Her mouth seems to be a garbage recycling joint lately.

Who attacked the capitol, staged an insurrection, and tried to install a dictator?

It sure as fuck wasn't the Democrats.

You post is worse than garbage, it's a lie.

Hillary and the other democrats do have some programs to help the average Americans. Republicans wouldn't piss on the average working stiff. Add this murderous trump piece of shit to the republican mix and we get a dictator ship. Notice how trump felt more more at home with the likes of Putin and other dictators like the Arabs? Hell, they even gave a couple of billion to trump's son in law. And all the republicans can come up with is Bidens son.

Who told you that? lol....That's funny right there...
Alinsky was a radical and liberals are not radicals.

“Liberals like people with their head,” Alinsky wrote, while “radicals like people with both their head and their heart.”

Alinsky was a radical and liberals are not radicals.

“Liberals like people with their head,” Alinsky wrote, while “radicals like people with both their head and their heart.”

Alinsky sounds more like a MAGAT in the Cult 45 club.

Forum List

Back