🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats learning to fight fire with fire

[

Hardly, I write all of your opinions on toilet paper so I can wipe my ass with them.

How else could you read them?

naughty-statues-huta-stupidity-head-up-their-ass-people.jpeg

Stupid Moon Bats have a difficult time understanding that this protest by the shithead Democrat filth was a protest against Constitutional rights.

They are too dumb for it to compute.
It's only a constitutional right until the majority plus one decides it isn't anymore.

See, you are a dumbass Moon Bat.

The democratic process should never trump our Constitutional rights.

If 51% of the dumbasses in this country can vote away our Constitutional rights then the Bill of Rights isn't worth the parchment it is written on, is it?

Stupid Moon Bats have a difficult time understanding that this protest by the shithead Democrat filth was a protest against Constitutional rights.

They are too dumb for it to compute.
It's only a constitutional right until the majority plus one decides it isn't anymore.

See, you are a dumbass Moon Bat.

The democratic process should never trump our Constitutional rights.

If 51% of the dumbasses in this country can vote away our Constitutional rights then the Bill of Rights isn't worth the parchment it is written on, is it?

Dum Dum, the constitutional process is all about the majority wishes and it isn't 51%

[

Dum Dum, the constitutional process is all about the majority wishes and it isn't 51%

You must have been absent the day your 5th grade class discussed the Bill of Rights. Did you stay at home because you had a cold or an upset stomach or what?

Those are rights that the government cannot infringe upon, even if a majority of you turdbrain Libtards want to do away with them.

If they are subject to a vote then they are not really rights, are they?

Last edited:
Opposition to gay marriage collapsed very quickly, once the dominos started tumbling.

The same thing will be happening to the NRA lobby. They'll be revealed as toothless soon enough. The conservative kooks on this thread see that, which is why they're pissing themselves.

So NRA kooks, what's it like to have the whole planet thinking of your as wimps and losers? That's got to grate on your sanity. And it shows.

In your dreams, the right to bear arms is a fucking ammendment.

[

You must have been absent the day your 5th grade class discussed the Bill of Rights. Did you stay at home because you had a cold or an upset stomach or what?

Those are rights that the government cannot infringe upon, even if a majority of you turdbrain Libtards want to do away them.

Excuse me while I address you as monkeyboy, since you obviously don't have the intelligence above that. We can change it just like we did away with the 10th Amendment. You can do anything in a Democracy as long as you have the will of the people.

Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

When House Democrats began an hours-long sit-in on the House floor Wednesday to force a vote on a gun bill, it was the latest in a series of recent stunts meant to highlight the obstructionist stance of House Republicans.

Many, including Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) have pointed out that the sit-in was just a stunt, meant to grab attention but not actually change anything. The gun bill lawmakers were taking a stand on isn’t even that great. But as the minority party in a chamber in a body that seems determined to do nothing, Democrats are using stunts on the House floor — a space usually resigned to a certain kind of decorum — to force people to pay attention to what Republicans are doing.

Several aides and lawmakers told The Huffington Post on Wednesday that Democrats have more up their sleeve. We’re in for a wild ride.

More: Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

I applaud Democrats for finally fighting fire with fire to combat obstructionist Republicans. It's sad that Democrats have to sink to Republican level to move America forward. Democrats should have shown more spine long ago; however, better late than never.

Fire with fire? What are you totally fucking retarded? The libs been playing baby games way before I was born in 1965, the cons have only recently discovers the libs game.

[

Those are rights that the government cannot infringe upon, even if a majority of you turdbrain Libtards want to do away them.

Excuse me while I address you as monkeyboy, since you obviously don't have the intelligence above that. We can change it just like we did away with the 10th Amendment. You can do anything in a Democracy as long as you have the will of the people.

I'm sorry to interrupt you, but you should know that the United States is a republic, not a democracy. You may continue posting with this new found knowledge, or you may sniff your fingers in the corner after scratching your bottom. Either way, your contribution will obviously be minimal to the conversation.

[

I'm sorry to interrupt you, but you should know that the United States is a republic, not a democracy. You may continue posting with this new found knowledge, or you may sniff your fingers in the corner after scratching your bottom. Either way, your contribution will obviously be minimal to the conversation.

Besides the minor correction, nothing I said changes. Take that to the market why don't you.

[

Besides the minor correction, nothing I said changes. Take that to the market why don't you.

I agree, besides that minor correction, your lie does not change to the truth. The truth is that the 10th Amendment still is valid. Now, why don't you change IDs? This one will never be taken seriously.

[

I agree, besides that minor correction, your lie does not change to the truth. The truth is that the 10th Amendment still is valid. Now, why don't you change IDs? This one will never be taken seriously.

Sure it will and every time we have a mass shooting it will just get more seriously considered. You can't escape your own web of lies and it will truly come back to bite you.

Sure it will and every time we have a mass shooting it will just get more seriously considered. You can't escape your own web of lies and it will truly come back to bite you.

I've pointed out your lie, so feel free to point out where you believe I've lied.

[Q

You didn't say that jackass.

You said that if 51% of the shiheads in this country decides to do away with a right then it is a done deal.

That is not the process for making a change to the Constitution. It involves 2/3rds approval of Congress, the President or ratification by 2/3rds of the states.

Since you are obviously not very good at math 2/3rds is more than 51%.

You were also absent when your class discussed that, weren't you? You missed a lot of school, didn't you? Was it drugs?

It is always amazing to see how ignorant you Moon Bats are nowadays.

So NRA kooks, what's it like to have the whole planet thinking of your as wimps and losers? That's got to grate on your sanity. And it shows.

In your dreams, the right to bear arms is a fucking ammendment. .

What's that got to do with the whole planet thinking of you as wimps and losers?

Who gives a fuck what the entire sponge Bob planet thinks?????

Only an insecure pansie ass liberal.

Forum List

Back