🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats learning to fight fire with fire

The Dems are going to have to shit on the dais or rape some interns in the cloak room to get any real attention.

Opposition to gay marriage collapsed very quickly, once the dominos started tumbling.

The same thing will be happening to the NRA lobby. They'll be revealed as toothless soon enough. The conservative kooks on this thread see that, which is why they're pissing themselves.

So NRA kooks, what's it like to have the whole planet thinking of your as wimps and losers? That's got to grate on your sanity. And it shows.

Nope, those are far righties and are right at home in your camp.

e3134839ef30f527cce0568c17fcd7a2.jpg

Fucking democrats; dumb as dogshit, but not nearly as pleasant to be around...

The Dem's best and brightest is Hillary Clinton who's career is filled with LIES and failures :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: a bunch of you liberal hacks are going to implode when she loses and I'll be there to laugh and mock you.

Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans
TRANSLATION: When Democrats get themselves booted out of Congress in record numbers, find that normal people want them in the minority, and don't like what the will of the people is telling them, they will break House rules and make arses out of themselves rather than do what the people want of them.

Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

When House Democrats began an hours-long sit-in on the House floor Wednesday to force a vote on a gun bill, it was the latest in a series of recent stunts meant to highlight the obstructionist stance of House Republicans.

Many, including Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) have pointed out that the sit-in was just a stunt, meant to grab attention but not actually change anything. The gun bill lawmakers were taking a stand on isn’t even that great. But as the minority party in a chamber in a body that seems determined to do nothing, Democrats are using stunts on the House floor — a space usually resigned to a certain kind of decorum — to force people to pay attention to what Republicans are doing.

Several aides and lawmakers told The Huffington Post on Wednesday that Democrats have more up their sleeve. We’re in for a wild ride.

More: Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

I applaud Democrats for finally fighting fire with fire to combat obstructionist Republicans. It's sad that Democrats have to sink to Republican level to move America forward. Democrats should have shown more spine long ago; however, better late than never.

And, in "fighting fire with fire", they do something that's never been done and brought the political discourse down to the level of a Third World nation. Will they engage in fist fights like they're part of the Korean parliament next?

Honestly, you far left loons are tiresome and I apologize for EVER voting for Democrats. I promise never to do it again.

The Dem's best and brightest is Hillary Clinton who's career is filled with LIES and failures :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: a bunch of you liberal hacks are going to implode when she loses and I'll be there to laugh and mock you.

Bill Clinton is a brilliant man, and a complete scumbag. Intellect doesn't automatically make a good person.

Hillary isn't even in the same league as Bill. In all fairness, few are. She is smarter than Obama, but then again, most people are. Hillary is a crook above all things. She has been a crook her entire life and it defines her. She will always cheat, lie, and steal - it is her very essence to do so. If there are two plates of cookies, one with a sign that says "free - enjoy" and the other says "Not for you - do not take." Hillary will steal the do not take ones because she can't help herself, she HAS to be crook, it's just who she is.

She will lose, that I agree with you about.

Stupid Moon Bats have a difficult time understanding that this protest by the shithead Democrat filth was a protest against Constitutional rights.

They are too dumb for it to compute.

[

The paranoid ramblings of a temulent confused wacko.

So, you don't know what the word "paranoid" means.:thup:

Well, you didn't end up a leftist because you're particularly bright, now did you?

Once, many years ago, I was drinking tequila with friends and got really drunk. I couldn't walk straight, was slurring my speech, couldn't remember the Pythagorean theorem, and thought "shit, this must be what it's like to be a democrat.."

Must suck that you spend your entire life like that.

Stupid Moon Bats have a difficult time understanding that this protest by the shithead Democrat filth was a protest against Constitutional rights.

They are too dumb for it to compute.
It's only a constitutional right until the majority plus one decides it isn't anymore.

[

The paranoid ramblings of a temulent confused wacko.

So, you don't know what the word "paranoid" means.:thup:

Well, you didn't end up a leftist because you're particularly bright, now did you?

Once, many years ago, I was drinking tequila with friends and got really drunk. I couldn't walk straight, was slurring my speech, couldn't remember the Pythagorean theorem, and thought "shit, this must be what it's like to be a democrat.."

Must suck that you spend your entire life like that.

You'll never have to worry about dying from brain cancer either.

When left wingers admit that the conduct of House democrats is ridiculous the democrat party is in trouble. It seems that their "sit-in" has been met with nothing but ridicule and they quickly abandoned it. Blaming the terrorist attack in Orlando on gun laws is like blaming the Boston Marathon bombing on pressure cookers.

Forum List

Back