🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats learning to fight fire with fire

It's only a constitutional right until the majority plus one decides it isn't anymore.

Oh, is that how the constitution works, sploogy?

Sometimes I question if those 35 IQ points of yours serve you as well as you think they do. :dunno:

Yes, that's how the constitution works and no amount of tiny fisted high chair banging is going to change it.

Majority plus one? Let me guess you are a graduate of common core...

You don't have a clue on how the constitution works do You?

13495252_898051923654741_3052936289545091720_n.jpg
Dishonest hysterics
Nope, the NRA has run out of bullshit. They've misled the country for too long and their argument of more guns didn't work. Now they have to pay the piper.
You're a blind partisan idiot!

The NRA are individuals who value their rights.

You must have been absent the day your 5th grade class discussed the Bill of Rights. Did you stay at home because you had a cold or an upset stomach or what?

Those are rights that the government cannot infringe upon, even if a majority of you turdbrain Libtards want to do away them.

If they are subject to a vote then they are not really rights, are they?

Excuse me while I address you as monkeyboy, since you obviously don't have the intelligence above that. We can change it just like we did away with the 10th Amendment. You can do anything in a Democracy as long as you have the will of the people.

I'm sorry to interrupt you, but you should know that the United States is a republic, not a democracy. You may continue posting with this new found knowledge, or you may sniff your fingers in the corner after scratching your bottom. Either way, your contribution will obviously be minimal to the conversation.

Besides the minor correction, nothing I said changes. Take that to the market why don't you.

I agree, besides that minor correction, your lie does not change to the truth. The truth is that the 10th Amendment still is valid. Now, why don't you change IDs? This one will never be taken seriously.

Sure it will and every time we have a mass shooting it will just get more seriously considered. You can't escape your own web of lies and it will truly come back to bite you.

Yea you are clueless, Newtown is almost 4 years old and your messiah tried everything to do something and got fucking rejected by his own party.

[QU

Yea you are clueless, Newtown is almost 4 years old and your messiah tried everything to do something and got fucking rejected by his own party.

It is pretty bad when President Shit for Brains is too bat shit crazy for his own party, isn't it?

Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

When House Democrats began an hours-long sit-in on the House floor Wednesday to force a vote on a gun bill, it was the latest in a series of recent stunts meant to highlight the obstructionist stance of House Republicans.

Many, including Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) have pointed out that the sit-in was just a stunt, meant to grab attention but not actually change anything. The gun bill lawmakers were taking a stand on isn’t even that great. But as the minority party in a chamber in a body that seems determined to do nothing, Democrats are using stunts on the House floor — a space usually resigned to a certain kind of decorum — to force people to pay attention to what Republicans are doing.

Several aides and lawmakers told The Huffington Post on Wednesday that Democrats have more up their sleeve. We’re in for a wild ride.

More: Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

I applaud Democrats for finally fighting fire with fire to combat obstructionist Republicans. It's sad that Democrats have to sink to Republican level to move America forward. Democrats should have shown more spine long ago; however, better late than never.

That's why the Dems have been getting their asses kicked for years! They didn't realize, to beat these tactics, they have to drop to Republican scumbag levels to win anything! It's unfortunate that this has gotten so bad, but to save the country it looks as if THEY HAD TO DO IT! :ack-1: :beer:

They used the same tactics that the juvenile hippies in the 60's used. And they are supposed to be adults. They should start acting like one.

Stupid Moon Bats have a difficult time understanding that this protest by the shithead Democrat filth was a protest against Constitutional rights.

They are too dumb for it to compute.
It's only a constitutional right until the majority plus one decides it isn't anymore.

It will take a helluva lot more than a majority plus one to change the Constitution.
Most people know that.

Stupid Moon Bats have a difficult time understanding that this protest by the shithead Democrat filth was a protest against Constitutional rights.

They are too dumb for it to compute.

The majority plus one?

You really are that fucking stupid.

I just thought you were a blind as a bat old fucking coot.

Or at least a senile old fucking coot.

Last edited:
Nope, the NRA has run out of bullshit. They've misled the country for too long and their argument of more guns didn't work. Now they have to pay the piper.
The NRA is stronger than it ever has been moron.

Now gays are flocking to them just as the massive waves of single mothers are ebbing.

The incident in Germany today is yet another blow to the retarded anti-gun lobby.
13450244_835278396607130_7835792086518523702_n.jpg

Don't like it! Leave.

Fucking cowards talking shit and won't come for our Arms.

I'll make a deal. Get the guns out of the inner cities, from the drug dealers and then we can talk about mine.

Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

When House Democrats began an hours-long sit-in on the House floor Wednesday to force a vote on a gun bill, it was the latest in a series of recent stunts meant to highlight the obstructionist stance of House Republicans.

Many, including Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) have pointed out that the sit-in was just a stunt, meant to grab attention but not actually change anything. The gun bill lawmakers were taking a stand on isn’t even that great. But as the minority party in a chamber in a body that seems determined to do nothing, Democrats are using stunts on the House floor — a space usually resigned to a certain kind of decorum — to force people to pay attention to what Republicans are doing.

Several aides and lawmakers told The Huffington Post on Wednesday that Democrats have more up their sleeve. We’re in for a wild ride.

More: Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

I applaud Democrats for finally fighting fire with fire to combat obstructionist Republicans. It's sad that Democrats have to sink to Republican level to move America forward. Democrats should have shown more spine long ago; however, better late than never.
If this post was written on toilet paper, I wouldn't use it to wipe my ass.

Dishonest hysterics
The NRA is stronger than it ever has been moron.

Now gays are flocking to them just as the massive waves of single mothers are ebbing.

The incident in Germany today is yet another blow to the retarded anti-gun lobby.
13450244_835278396607130_7835792086518523702_n.jpg
Thanks for proving that anti-gun nuts are, in fact, retarded.
LOL, pushback is hard to deal with I know. It will get worse.
Push back?

You fucking coward. Our rights are not up for debate.

Go back to stroking your pussy.

And so politics just gets lower and lower. It's like this forum where people try and make you go down to their level. Democrats are taking the bait.

Forum List

Back