Democrats/Liberals are NOT my fellow countrymen

Your guy BROKE Laws

Clinton had an adult interaction.

you just cant take in FACTS

Liberals quoting the Bible or Jesus specifically is classic Alinsky; namely, making other people follow their own rules. Notice how Liberals use Jesus' mandates for Christians to redistribute their wealth as justification or validation of Government redistribution of wealth. Did Jesus say anything about Government playing a role? No. Also, Liberals love to use the Bible to hold Christians accountable yet not to hold their own accountable. Case in point: Bill Clinton Monica Lewinsky. In Jesus' eyes, the President committed adultery. Did Liberals throw the Bible at the President or quote Jesus? No. They told everyone that "this was a private matter between two consenting adults"

If not for double standards, Liberals would have no standards.

Jesus was a Liberal

Jesus was a Liberal but not a fan of Big Government, was against adultery, lust, murder, sloth, greed, pride and vanity.

Is Jesus Liberalism embraced by today's Liberals or do today's Liberals align the themselves with whom Alinsky deemed "the first true Radical"?

Liberals are a fan of the right sized government which cares for the less fortunate and old people

Jesus would fit right in

Jesus was a Liberal

Jesus was a Liberal but not a fan of Big Government, was against adultery, lust, murder, sloth, greed, pride and vanity.

Is Jesus Liberalism embraced by today's Liberals or do today's Liberals align the themselves with whom Alinsky deemed "the first true Radical"?

Liberals are a fan of the right sized government which cares for the less fortunate and old people

Jesus would fit right in

Regardless of size, Jesus never spoke about Government being the broker or clearinghouse for redistribution of wealth. If anything, Jesus spoke of the Church being that agent. As a Christian, I am commanded by Jesus to redistribute my wealth (defined as having more than the needy).... No where does it exist that I must do so through more taxes to Caeser. Redistribution of wealth is a good thing coming from Christ. At a minimum, I must seek out directly the truly needy and make sure they get what they need. Questioning corrupt government programs that use the needy as a means to grab and keep wealth for the State is a worthy Christian attribute that Jesus would approve.

Some libtard today said I should care about the well being of my "fellow countrymen" and even tried to use the Bible and 10 Commandments as proof I should give a crap about libtards, Democrats and welfare queen parasites.

Um...no. The United States of America is NOT their country. They are parasites on our country. They wanna raise our taxes, force us to pay for their entitlements, and of course take away our rights, the 2nd amendment in particular.

Im past trying to be nice. We need to boot these people out of our country, and get back to true conservative values. They don't produce shit for America. They are all TAKERS. They don't defend this country. They are NOT my fellow countrymen, or my neighbor which I supposedly should love, like "Love thy neighbor".

Well, Jesus says I shouldn't "covet thy neighbors wife". Well, my neighbor shalt not covet MY tax dollars either. If they are hungry or cold, or have too many damn kids, then its their fault, not mine.

I guess you are not an American.

Jesus would fit right in

Regardless of size, Jesus never spoke about Government being the broker or clearinghouse for redistribution of wealth. If anything, Jesus spoke of the Church being that agent. As a Christian, I am commanded by Jesus to redistribute my wealth (defined as having more than the needy).... No where does it exist that I must do so through more taxes to Caeser. Redistribution of wealth is a good thing coming from Christ. At a minimum, I must seek out directly the truly needy and make sure they get what they need. Questioning corrupt government programs that use the needy as a means to grab and keep wealth for the State is a worthy Christian attribute that Jesus would approve.

Does it matter?

Governments were different entities two thousand years ago. Jesus would not be out protesting government programs that helped those who were less well off, or helped the sick or helped the elderly

Some libtard today said I should care about the well being of my "fellow countrymen" and even tried to use the Bible and 10 Commandments as proof I should give a crap about libtards, Democrats and welfare queen parasites.

Um...no. The United States of America is NOT their country. They are parasites on our country. They wanna raise our taxes, force us to pay for their entitlements, and of course take away our rights, the 2nd amendment in particular.

Im past trying to be nice. We need to boot these people out of our country, and get back to true conservative values. They don't produce shit for America. They are all TAKERS. They don't defend this country. They are NOT my fellow countrymen, or my neighbor which I supposedly should love, like "Love thy neighbor".

Well, Jesus says I shouldn't "covet thy neighbors wife". Well, my neighbor shalt not covet MY tax dollars either. If they are hungry or cold, or have too many damn kids, then its their fault, not mine.

Telling Americans this isn't their country and they should be kicked out is about as anti-American as you can get. Why don't you move to a country where anyone with an opposing viewpoint is killed or locked away? Your anger is misplaced. Make sure to wipe the spittle off your keyboard when you're done.

they are no different than the governor of NY who said ultra conservatives have no place in NY.

they seek the distruction of this country.

Their cheating wont save them from their own lies and cheating

Jesus would fit right in

Does it matter?

Governments were different entities two thousand years ago. Jesus would not be out protesting government programs that helped those who were less well off, or helped the sick or helped the elderly

libs have taught us jesus doesn't matter, especially in politics. so your argument is useless

Jesus would fit right in

Um..didn't the mythical Jesus say something like "Render onto Caesar what is Caesar's"?

:eusa_whistle:

Does it matter?

libs have taught us jesus doesn't matter, especially in politics. so your argument is useless

So does the Constitution which was written by Liberals.

Thanks for confirming that.

:clap2:

Telling Americans this isn't their country and they should be kicked out is about as anti-American as you can get. Why don't you move to a country where anyone with an opposing viewpoint is killed or locked away? Your anger is misplaced. Make sure to wipe the spittle off your keyboard when you're done.

The governor of New York said just as much about Tea Party Republicans last week. So much for that political tolerance we keep pretending we have.

So you are saying you enjoy fascism?

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

they are no different than the governor of NY who said ultra conservatives have no place in NY.

So? Neither is right.

Does it matter?

So does the Constitution which was written by Liberals.

Thanks for confirming that.

:clap2:

actully the constitution says government shall make no laws against religion or the fre practice of. it also says people rights to own guns shall not be infringed. what it seem to me is that the liberals of today are totally clueless with the intent of liberals who founded this country. you really need to get your side in line

So? Neither is right.

i'd expect more from an elected official. i wouldn't elect boneheads as described in the OP, why should I have to suffer one because he is already in office?

The governor of New York said just as much about Tea Party Republicans last week. So much for that political tolerance we keep pretending we have.

You must be fibbing

When did he say that

You must be fibbing

When did he say that

Three weeks ago, not last week. Mea culpa.

NY Gov. Cuomo: Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Pro-Marriage Conservatives 'Have No Place In The State'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3m0H2clnxc]Cuomo Vs Conservative - Cuomo Extreme Conservatives Have No Place In New York - Hannity - YouTube[/ame]

It's about ten seconds into the video where you can hear Cuomo's radio address yourself.

Forum List

Back