Democrats Move For One Party Rule

Yes unless he releases his tax returns like all other Presidential candidate must to be on the ballot for those states. It really should be up to the state!!
Dumb ass...if you don't like it that Trump will not show you his tax returns when you demand them then don't vote for him.

It's so simple. Problem solved.
Democrats don't want to take a chance they will lose. They want a Red Headed League system where only democrats are qualified.

We want to Suppress the treasonous/crooked politicians. Crooks don`t hide their tax returns.
really, well then put your tax returns on the internet for everyone to inspect

Elect me president and I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
why not do it now?
No reason to.

If you guys can block African-Americans from voting, then we can apply transparency. We’re just opposite sides of the coin. Republicans want government to represent the nearly all white Republican Party and Democrats want government to represent everybody.

We want to Suppress the treasonous/crooked politicians. Crooks don`t hide their tax returns.

why not do it now?
No reason to.
yep, President Trump also doesn't have a reason to show the dirty Democrats his records

Congressional demands that Trump release his tax returns are simply for political purposes to gain any ammunition they can find for Democratic candidates to use in their campaigns to gain, they hope, the Oval Office.

It's just another tactic of politics, used by both political parties. There was hell raised when Obama wouldn't release his birth certificate by the Republicans.

Neither party sticks to the issues, providing real plans to solve problems. Both the Democrat and Republican parties are morally and politically bankrupt.

For transparency: I did not vote for Obama, Hillary, or Trump.

why not do it now?
No reason to.
yep, President Trump also doesn't have a reason to show the dirty Democrats his records
Obviously he does if the Democrats are asking for it.
If he has nothing to hide why not do it?

why not do it now?
No reason to.
Obviously he does if the Democrats are asking for it.

Just look at how the Democrats/Press attempted to frame Trump with their crazy Russian Collusion conspiracy.
That is plenty enough of a reason.

Claudette said:
Any State trying this is in for disappointment. What idiots who run those states.
The Same Idiots (Democrats)
That Think They Can Invalidate Their Own State's Election
By Throwing Their Electoral Votes
Behind Whomever Wins The National Popular Vote

Billyboom said:
If You Have Nothing To Hide
Post Your Name, Age, And Social Security Number On Line

Hey
Just Leave Your Blinds Up
And Your Lights On All Nite

Billyboom said:
If You Have Nothing To Hide
Post Your Name, Age, And Social Security Number On Line

Hey
Just Leave Your Blinds Up
And Your Lights On All Nite

I’m not gonna do that and I won’t complain if 20 states leave my name off the ballot so I won’t be re-elected President.

Forum List

Back