Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

Why would anyone start a violent revolution when you know you serfs will be put down very quickly?

Trump het impeached Pence is President and God help us all...

If Trump were thrown out of office Pence wouldn't be Prez after 2020 anyway and he'd be too busy cleaning up after Trump to do much harm.

At the very least we wouldn't have a president so vigorously undermining our reputation and distancing us from our traditional allies. He'd have little support from the House which makes he senate almost ineffective.

You really think Trump base will not get Pence reelected?

Warren would lose to Pence and God help us when that happens...

The senate needs a super-majority vote to forward an impeachment.

What it would take for Congress to impeach Trump

And many say that bruce only needs a report button to snitch out a member.

DFw7cL6.png

you smoke too much pot.

or you are braindead.

there is a big list of possible crimes and questionable acts made by trump. including a strong possibility that he had putin doing dirty work for him to help get him elected.

Let's see your evidence.....

I'll show you mine as soon as you show me yours. I am kind of shy!
I already showed it. I quoted Trump soliciting help from a foreign national to investigate a political rival. I accept your reluctance to post your evidence as a tacit confession you were simply full of shit.

You showed nothing. Your suit is empty!
LOLOL

Your ignorance aside, I actually quoted trump asking a foreign leader to investigate a political rival of his.

So how is that illegal? Biden gets no special status for being a political rival. That is not mentioned in the Constitution anywhere.
Of course he doesn't get special status from the U.S.. It's only people campaigning for office who can't seek aid in taking him down from a foreign national.

According to your moronic nonsense, it should be completely legal and acceptable for a sitting president running for re-election to use their office to eliminate their competition in an upcoming election. Even worse, seeking foreign nationals to do that job for them.

That shows how stupid you are. How gullible you are. How criminal you are. And how un-American you are.

Last edited:
That's an allegation by some. Not one I mentioned in the posts you responded to. Try containing your rhetoric to what people actually say -- not what you think they mean.

Well if we are talking impeachment, what is the impeachment for?

At least what's been said by the left, Trump threatened US military aid for non compliance with his request for a Biden investigation. Are you saying we both agree that didn't happen????

And if so, then what's the impeachment for? Trump was asking a foreign government to look into the matter unconditionally. Are you claiming that Trump making the request of possible illegalities by one of our representatives is an impeachable offense? How is is that a high crime or misdemeanor offense???
Soliciting campaign aid from a foreign national is a crime.

Then why isn't Hillary in jail for the Steele dossier?
Because she didn't solicit aid from a foreign country. :eusa_doh:

There is nothing wrong with soliciting aid from a foreign country.
That is the whole purpose of having allies.

It is only illegal if one acts in a way that is harmful to the rights of others, for personal gain.
Dirt on an opponent can be personal gain but still not illegal if the dirt is about something the other person did that was illegal and should be exposed.

"
That is the whole purpose of having allies."

no it isn't.

Where did he do that? That is our problem! You are making shit up as you go! You are no better than Angelo's conspiracy theories!
"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great." ~ Donald Trump

Biden is not a political rival. He is a former VP who may have used his office for personal gain. He has not won the nomination yet. He gets no special status because he rides in the Democrat clown car.
LOLOL

Of course he's a political rival. He's running in the 2020 election as a Democrat. Doesn't mean he's win the party's nomination, but running he is.

The fact remains, he gets no pass! The fact these incidents of corruption in Ukraine occurred while he was VP makes it more imperative that he be investigated.
LOLOL

You can't get any dumber.

Dumbfuck... the whole reason Biden threatened to withhold that loan was to fight corruption. And it worked because they fired a corrupt prosecutor.

Not likely because the prosecutor not only is poor but would not have gained from the prosecution, while Hunter Biden got millions.
Suspicious at best.

That's an allegation by some. Not one I mentioned in the posts you responded to. Try containing your rhetoric to what people actually say -- not what you think they mean.

At least what's been said by the left, Trump threatened US military aid for non compliance with his request for a Biden investigation. Are you saying we both agree that didn't happen????

And if so, then what's the impeachment for? Trump was asking a foreign government to look into the matter unconditionally. Are you claiming that Trump making the request of possible illegalities by one of our representatives is an impeachable offense? How is is that a high crime or misdemeanor offense???

So when is Obama going to jail? What about the Senators that traveled over there to get dirt of Trump?
You need to post links to backup your bullshit.

Why do I need to provide links of information that is in the news every day? Is your child back in school and no longer available to read it to you?
No one is forcing you to prove your bullshit.

I'll show you mine as soon as you show me yours. I am kind of shy!
I already showed it. I quoted Trump soliciting help from a foreign national to investigate a political rival. I accept your reluctance to post your evidence as a tacit confession you were simply full of shit.

LOLOL

Your ignorance aside, I actually quoted trump asking a foreign leader to investigate a political rival of his.

So how is that illegal? Biden gets no special status for being a political rival. That is not mentioned in the Constitution anywhere.
Of he doesn't get special status from the U.S.. It's only people campaigning for office who can't seek aid in taking him down from a foreign national.

According to your moronic nonsense, it should be completely legal and acceptable for a sitting president running for re-election to use their office to eliminate their competition in an upcoming election. Even worse, seeking foreign nationals to do that job for them.

That shows how stupid you are. How gullible you are. How criminal you are. And how un-American you are.

It is perfectly legal to hire foreign nationals to do research that reveals dirt on opponents.
It is only illegal to get dirt for free that is not revealing criminal behavior that a president has the legal duty to investigate.
So it seems unlikely there is anything illegal about Trump investigating whether or not Hunter Biden committed a crime.

People think I am kidding. We are on the brink. Based on the responses from most conservatives on this site, it probably reflects how most think.

We will deserve what we get. It's going to be bad.

Most of the "conservatives on this site" are Russian trolls, all of whom have been pushing violent confrontation in the USA since before Trump was elected. That includes you a$$hat.

Why do Democrats want violence?

<< Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC >>

It Will Be Ugly... Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC
Why I think everyone who is disgusted with the lying Democrats should "descend" on DC and make a little noise.
The thunder would then be deafening, and the Democrats might check their evil ways. Us noisemakers will shut up when Schiff, Pelosi, and Schumer resign for the defeat they've handed themselves already.

It is only illegal if one acts in a way that is harmful to the rights of others, for personal gain.
Dirt on an opponent can be personal gain but still not illegal if the dirt is about something the other person did that was illegal and should be exposed.

"

no it isn't.

The only way Trump could be wrong to solicit aid from an ally is if it was for his own personal advancement only.
And that is not likely because if Hunter Biden did something wrong, it would be the legal duty of Trump to investigate that.

People think I am kidding. We are on the brink. Based on the responses from most conservatives on this site, it probably reflects how most think.

We will deserve what we get. It's going to be bad.

Most of the "conservatives on this site" are Russian trolls, all of whom have been pushing violent confrontation in the USA since before Trump was elected. That includes you a$$hat.
Well, leftist pants are on fire! I'm gonna faint. :auiqs.jpg:

I guess the words "contributions" and "donations" have no meaning in your libtard language, because none of that was ever offered nor exchanged.

See! You libtards simply cannot read.
Dumbfuck, are there too many words in that statute for your feeble brain to read that whole section...?

(a) Prohibition It shall be unlawful for—

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value

Brain-dead con, eliminating a rival candidate is something of value to Trump.

Jeez, can trump sink his cock any deeper into your holster to defend his unconscionable actions like you're doing? He literally could shoot someone on fifth Avenue and you'd still defend him.

face-palm-gif.278959

"

no it isn't.
To help get elected? Of course that’s illegal dope

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great." ~ Donald Trump

Biden is not a political rival. He is a former VP who may have used his office for personal gain. He has not won the nomination yet. He gets no special status because he rides in the Democrat clown car.
LOLOL

Of course he's a political rival. He's running in the 2020 election as a Democrat. Doesn't mean he's win the party's nomination, but running he is.

The fact remains, he gets no pass! The fact these incidents of corruption in Ukraine occurred while he was VP makes it more imperative that he be investigated.
LOLOL

You can't get any dumber.

Dumbfuck... the whole reason Biden threatened to withhold that loan was to fight corruption. And it worked because they fired a corrupt prosecutor.

Not likely because the prosecutor not only is poor but would not have gained from the prosecution, while Hunter Biden got millions.
Suspicious at best.
Other directors on that board were also paid millions.

LOLOL

Of he doesn't get special status from the U.S.. It's only people campaigning for office who can't seek aid in taking him down from a foreign national.

It is perfectly legal to hire foreign nationals to do research that reveals dirt on opponents.
It is only illegal to get dirt for free that is not revealing criminal behavior that a president has the legal duty to investigate.
So it seems unlikely there is anything illegal about Trump investigating whether or not Hunter Biden committed a crime.
It's not legal for candidates to hire foreign nationals to gather dirt on rival candidates.

LOLOL

It's not legal for candidates to hire foreign nationals to gather dirt on rival candidates.
But it is when you have a TREATY SIGNED BY BLOW JOB HISSELF FOR EXACTLY THAT!!!....PAWNED AGAIN....ROTFLMFAO....YOU keep getting dumber....a symptom of TDS, UNDOUBTEDLY!!!!

DOH! Did You Know There's a Treaty Between the USA & Ukraine Regarding Cooperation ...
5 days ago · My goodness. It was passed when Joe Biden was a member of the U.S. Senate and then signed by then-President Bill Clinton

"

no it isn't.

The only way Trump could be wrong to solicit aid from an ally is if it was for his own personal advancement only.
And that is not likely because if Hunter Biden did something wrong, it would be the legal duty of Trump to investigate that.
When information erupts that a Vice President used his office to extort a billion bucks from a third-world country, it's time to hold his feet to the fire. That he chose to run for a higher office to get more foreign money put in his bank account (offshore or not is not known), using a number of masks - clown, bumbler, nice guy, etc. Down deep in his pockets, there's some deep state secrets he believes will carry him into the oval office. That puts a common criminal extortionist in the WH. That's just not right. The American people deserve better than that kind of concealed crap.
And Biden bragged about his illegal extortion on camera:

And what does the Democrat Party do after knowing the depth of this depravity? They do nothing. They're the do nothing, anything bad goes if it promotes and fluffs the Democrat Party, except this shows they made a huge blunder and are trying to blame anybody else, including the current President of the United States for their crimes. And it is a crime for a U.S. Vice-President to enrich himself on a foreign government's fear off the power of his office in the American government. The Democrats have this huge pretense about nobody realizing the depth of Biden's crime to enrich himself and his family with a threat based on six hours of time to make up their minds whether they want a billion dollars from the US government for firing an official investigating Biden's son who was thrown out of US armed services for drug abuse, and now for fraud against a foreign government. :cranky:
US employees are not allowed to accept favors, jewels, money, and other perks from foreign governments. That's exactly what Biden was doing. Currying wealth in an extortion of a foreign government plot. Not the face of Biden we've ever seen behind the bumbling, good-guy face he puts on on this side of the Atlantic.

I'm not guying this phony cover show of running a repeated false narrative about Trump which has already been shown to be a lie, to cover Biden's sorry butt.

Forum List

Back