Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

Isn't that what this whole impeachment thing is all about? Better talk to your fellow comrades.
That's an allegation by some. Not one I mentioned in the posts you responded to. Try containing your rhetoric to what people actually say -- not what you think they mean.

Well if we are talking impeachment, what is the impeachment for?

At least what's been said by the left, Trump threatened US military aid for non compliance with his request for a Biden investigation. Are you saying we both agree that didn't happen????

And if so, then what's the impeachment for? Trump was asking a foreign government to look into the matter unconditionally. Are you claiming that Trump making the request of possible illegalities by one of our representatives is an impeachable offense? How is is that a high crime or misdemeanor offense???
Soliciting campaign aid from a foreign national is a crime.

So when is Obama going to jail? What about the Senators that traveled over there to get dirt of Trump?
You need to post links to backup your bullshit.

Why do I need to provide links of information that is in the news every day? Is your child back in school and no longer available to read it to you?

Soliciting a foreign national to help with a presidential candidate's campaign is a violation of the law.
Then arrest the democrats who have and continue to go to Mexico City to raise funds for their campaigns... Ohh wait that is different right? Arrest Biden for threatening to with hold funds to protect his son. Ohh wait that is different right? Arrest Al Gore and Clinton for raising money from China. Ohh wait that is different right?

Be very specific and show us the words where Trump threatened to do ANYTHING to the Ukraine, then provide actual proof that unlike the dems the republicans are going to foreign Countries to raise donations for campaigns.
If any candidates are soliciting such aid from Mexicans, then charge them. You say that as though I give a shit.

And I don't have to show Trump said anything threatening Ukraine. While if he did threaten them, that would make this worse for him; but even just soliciting them to investigate a political rival, even without threatening them, is a crime.

Biden is more than a political rival. He was a main player in the executive branch of our government, and is now running for chief executive. That's changes the entire picture.
That doesn't change the law Trump violated by soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

He broke no law. The law was broken when biden started meddling with ukraine to leverage them to give his worthless coke head son a 50k job a month job.
If Biden did something wrong, then Trump wouldnt have had to extort / bribe them into "investigating". 300 national security officials say Trump abused power.

Trump should have kept his disance, and directed the appropriate agencies to handle this.

Biden is more than a political rival. He was a main player in the executive branch of our government, and is now running for chief executive. That's changes the entire picture.
That doesn't change the law Trump violated by soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.
Remind me how you thought Obama should be impeached for OPENLY asking the Ukraine Government to investigate the Trump campaign and supported Biden when he threatened to withhold funds if they did not fire a prosecutor investigating his son?
First you have to tell me what law Obama violated.....
As soon as you tell me what law Trump violated....
§110.20

I guess the words "contributions" and "donations" have no meaning in your libtard language, because none of that was ever offered nor exchanged.

See! You libtards simply cannot read.

Why would anyone start a violent revolution when you know you serfs will be put down very quickly?

Trump het impeached Pence is President and God help us all...

If Trump were thrown out of office Pence wouldn't be Prez after 2020 anyway and he'd be too busy cleaning up after Trump to do much harm.

At the very least we wouldn't have a president so vigorously undermining our reputation and distancing us from our traditional allies. He'd have little support from the House which makes he senate almost ineffective.

You really think Trump base will not get Pence reelected?

Warren would lose to Pence and God help us when that happens...

Pence was barely holding on as governor of a red state. No, I'm in no way concerned about Pence winning a national election.

I don't see any reason why Pence would keep together Trump's base nor do I think he could reasonably win an election with only the support of Trump's base even if he could keep it. Pence is a cuck who doesn't trust himself to be alone with women and calls his own wife 'mother'. His politics are cripplingly ultra-conservative, he'd be toast.

Sounds like another bunch of wingnuts fantasizing about violence if they don't get their way.

I don't think it will have anything to do with violence. It was not mentioned in the article. But on the other hand, if I were a Dem congress person, it might be a good day to play hooky or avoid crossing paths with them.

So I don't see anybody going there to start trouble. Anti-fluff won't be there, that's for sure. They'll be sitting home watching it on television at best.

Maybe you missed it where the question was asked in the OP 'why do Democrats want violence?" as though if the Rolling Thunder crowd (after beating their wives of course) were going to inflict violence and somehow it's the Democrats fault. Then some other asshole wingnut states active duty military should show up to.

Sounds like another bunch of wingnuts fantasizing about violence if they don't get their way.

I don't think it will have anything to do with violence. It was not mentioned in the article. But on the other hand, if I were a Dem congress person, it might be a good day to play hooky or avoid crossing paths with them.

So I don't see anybody going there to start trouble. Anti-fluff won't be there, that's for sure. They'll be sitting home watching it on television at best.

Maybe you missed it where the question was asked in the OP 'why do Democrats want violence?" as though if the Rolling Thunder crowd (after beating their wives of course) were going to inflict violence and somehow it's the Democrats fault. Then some other asshole wingnut states active duty military should show up to.

I was only commenting on the article posted in the OP. If you want an explanation of comments made by other people, you'll have to ask them about it.

However I think the idea is that if you keep poking at a hornets nest with a stick, eventually they're going to get pissed off and strike back. We spent three years listening to impeachment talk with no real reason to impeach Trump other than leftists don't like the guy we the people chose to run this country.

Of the crazy things I see here..this thing the the US military is going to weigh in on the side of some popular uprising...is the nuttiest!

The Army will destroy any Civil Insurrection that may ensue.

Me? I have popcorn!

Of the crazy things I see here, the idea that the US military would hunt down and fire on US citizens is the nuttiest.
Not big on history, eh? Our military has fired on US citizens many times..if ordered to.

More than Rolling Thunder shoud descend on DC. Active duty military should descend on DC

Yep....been saying this for years.....

When people do nothing....tyranny flourishes.
That is why the shit bag must be impeached and removed.

Won't happen, nor should it. He will be re-elected and you anti-American, anti-Trumpsters will have to endure 4 more years of prosperity. Poor things.

Soliciting a foreign national to help with a presidential candidate's campaign is a violation of the law.

Yep! Hillary did that! Lock her up!
Let's see your evidence.....

I'll show you mine as soon as you show me yours. I am kind of shy!
I already showed it. I quoted Trump soliciting help from a foreign national to investigate a political rival. I accept your reluctance to post your evidence as a tacit confession you were simply full of shit.

He broke no law.
That can be your rallying cry if he gets impeached.

Dumbfuck.... where did I say anything about threatening to pull aid?

Isn't that what this whole impeachment thing is all about? Better talk to your fellow comrades.
That's an allegation by some. Not one I mentioned in the posts you responded to. Try containing your rhetoric to what people actually say -- not what you think they mean.

At least what's been said by the left, Trump threatened US military aid for non compliance with his request for a Biden investigation. Are you saying we both agree that didn't happen????

And if so, then what's the impeachment for? Trump was asking a foreign government to look into the matter unconditionally. Are you claiming that Trump making the request of possible illegalities by one of our representatives is an impeachable offense? How is is that a high crime or misdemeanor offense???

Then why isn't Hillary in jail for the Steele dossier?
Because she didn't solicit aid from a foreign national. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:

He broke no law. The law was broken when biden started meddling with ukraine to leverage them to give his worthless coke head son a 50k job a month job.
let's see your evidence Joe Biden gave aid to getting that job for his son...

That's exactly what Trump wanted Ukraine to find out, dumbass!
Then he should have it investigated instead of soliciting help from a foreign national.

You cannot investigate in another country. without the cooperation of that country. Just how stupid are you?
Then he should have waited until he was re-elected and no longer campaigning to solicit help from a foreign national.

feckless-hillary-trump-tweet-impeach.jpg

Where did he do that? That is our problem! You are making shit up as you go! You are no better than Angelo's conspiracy theories!
"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great." ~ Donald Trump

Biden is not a political rival. He is a former VP who may have used his office for personal gain. He has not won the nomination yet. He gets no special status because he rides in the Democrat clown car.
LOLOL

Of course he's a political rival. He's running in the 2020 election as a Democrat. Doesn't mean he's win the party's nomination, but running he is.

The fact remains, he gets no pass! The fact these incidents of corruption in Ukraine occurred while he was VP makes it more imperative that he be investigated.
LOLOL

You can't get any dumber.

Dumbfuck... the whole reason Biden threatened to withhold that loan was to fight corruption. And it worked because they fired a corrupt prosecutor.

Then why isn't Hillary in jail for the Steele dossier?
Because she didn't solicit aid from a foreign country. :eusa_doh:

There is nothing wrong with soliciting aid from a foreign country.
That is the whole purpose of having allies.

It is only illegal if one acts in a way that is harmful to the rights of others, for personal gain.
Dirt on an opponent can be personal gain but still not illegal if the dirt is about something the other person did that was illegal and should be exposed.

Forum List

Back