Democrats Must Disavow Every Common Sense Position They Ever Held

Remember when repubs claimed to be fiscally responsible? Neither party good for anything.

Acid, Amnesty and Abortion ... 2 out of 3 so far and we're seeing marijuana legalized all across the country ... way to go, Democrats, way to go ...

Acid, Amnesty and Abortion ... 2 out of 3 so far and we're seeing marijuana legalized all across the country ... way to go, Democrats, way to go ...
defecating on the streets of San Fran and LA, and all of these wannabees want the rest of the country to be like them, over ridden with rats and plague can't wait. feces in our water systems, wha hoo.

Remember when repubs claimed to be fiscally responsible? Neither party good for anything.
I know! Let’s create a new unfunded $4T cost to have government controlled healthcare!
Yeah let’s increase deficits to over a trillion and we are getting what?
Talk to your goddess Nancy, she creates the budgets
And trump signs them. 2 years repubs were in full control...

I know! Let’s create a new unfunded $4T cost to have government controlled healthcare!
So shutting down the government is a good thing now?

Talk to the source of deficit spending - DEMOCRATS IN THE HOUSE WHO CREATED IT.

Oh the house is the source now? Funny repubs never said that when they had the house under Obama. Funny how things change. Well nothing changes that deficits increased drastically when repubs were in full control of the government.

Oh the house is the source now? Funny repubs never said that when they had the house under Obama. Funny how things change. Well nothing changes that deficits increased drastically when repubs were in full control of the government.
Dufus doesn’t know the House creates the budget.

And the President signs off on it. Yes. I am aware. And for the first two years of trump that house was republican. Can you not keep up?

And the President signs off on it. Yes. I am aware. And for the first two years of trump that house was republican. Can you not keep up?
Suddenly Dufus does a 180 and government shutdowns are a good thing!

Forum List

Back