Democrats Need to Drop the Gun-Control Issue

No you control the fucking criminals.

But you don't want to do that

Guy, we lock up 2 million people. We have another 7 million on probation or parole.

It's time to stop trying to stop the end result, and address the root causes.

The root causes are.

1) Poverty
2) Racism
3) Addiction
4) Mental Illness
5) Gun Proliferation

The Europeans don't have these problems because they address these issues sensibly.

The Japanese don't have these problems because they are a monoculture, don't allow guns, and have thorough social programs. (As for Mental Illness, Japan is to Crazy what the Middle East is to Oil, they have enough reserves to meet all the world's needs)

View attachment 503664
Don't ever Change, Japan!

Oh, gawd. Another Kamala Harris ''root causes'' tour groupie.

Nonsense. Yours is the typical leftist refusal to hold criminals responsible for the crimes they committ.

We lock up 2 million people. Most western countries lock up less than 100,000. They have nowhere near our crime levels. There's a certain point, when you realize you are doing worse than everyone else, you look at what everyone else is doing for clues.

What the rabid leftists want to do is ignore the Constitution, appease criminals and blame ''whitey''.

The constitution was about well-regulated militias, not letting any nut who wants a gun have one.

Nonsense. Yours is the typical leftist refusal to hold criminals responsible for the crimes they committ.

We lock up 2 million people. Most western countries lock up less than 100,000. They have nowhere near our crime levels. There's a certain point, when you realize you are doing worse than everyone else, you look at what everyone else is doing for clues.

What the rabid leftists want to do is ignore the Constitution, appease criminals and blame ''whitey''.

The constitution was about well-regulated militias, not letting any nut who wants a gun have one.
Oh, don't sweat it. Your leftist heroes are making it easy for repeat offenders to be turned loosebon the streets. New York DA's are refusing to prosecute Antifa rioters and looters. Ain't keftism great?

The courts have ruled on the intent of the 2nd amendment. It protects the right to own a firearm in spite of leftist hacks attempting to dismantle the Constitution.

Oh, don't sweat it. Your leftist heroes are making it easy for repeat offenders to be turned loosebon the streets. New York DA's are refusing to prosecute Antifa rioters and looters. Ain't keftism great?

Well, since he wouldn't be able to get a conviction for minor property damage, probably a good call.

You have to get people to respect law enforcement to get convictions for that sort of thing, and NYC and the rest of the country have a long way to go.

The courts have ruled on the intent of the 2nd amendment. It protects the right to own a firearm in spite of leftist hacks attempting to dismantle the Constitution.

Court rulings can change.... We just need to replace the knuckle draggers Bush and Trump put on the court.

No you control the fucking criminals.

But you don't want to do that

Guy, we lock up 2 million people. We have another 7 million on probation or parole.

It's time to stop trying to stop the end result, and address the root causes.

The root causes are.

1) Poverty
2) Racism
3) Addiction
4) Mental Illness
5) Gun Proliferation

The Europeans don't have these problems because they address these issues sensibly.

The Japanese don't have these problems because they are a monoculture, don't allow guns, and have thorough social programs. (As for Mental Illness, Japan is to Crazy what the Middle East is to Oil, they have enough reserves to meet all the world's needs)

View attachment 503664
Don't ever Change, Japan!
And we lock up the wrong people.

most people in serving time prison are there for nonviolent crimes

Besides that almost 70% of people in jails right now haven't even been convicted of anything yet

And I don't want to live in a Eurpoean or Asian country if you do please feel free to get the fuck out

Besides that almost 70% of people in jails right now haven't even been convicted of anything yet

That number sounds dubious, so I know you won't back it up.

Gun possession is a non-violent crime. YOu just had the gun.

Frankly, I'd rather lock up the guy who jacked my TV and VCR back in the 80's than some kid who was carrying a piece because he lives in a shitty neighborhood. But my first choice would be to make that neighborhood less shitty so no one needs to carry a gun or steal a TV.

And I don't want to live in a Eurpoean or Asian country if you do please feel free to get the fuck out

Naw, I don't want to live in one... but we can look at what they are doing right and compare it to what we are doing wrong.

That number sounds dubious, so I know you won't back it up.

Gun possession is a non-violent crime. YOu just had the gun.

Frankly, I'd rather lock up the guy who jacked my TV and VCR back in the 80's than some kid who was carrying a piece because he lives in a shitty neighborhood. But my first choice would be to make that neighborhood less shitty so no one needs to carry a gun or steal a TV.

Naw, I don't want to live in one... but we can look at what they are doing right and compare it to what we are doing wrong.
Really?
Unlike you I don't make shit up

Since the vast majority of legal gun owners will never commit a crime or shoot anyone I would say violence does not accompany gun ownership. And violence is certainly not enshrined in the Constitution.

Most undocumented immigrants don't commit violent crimes... but you want to round them all up.
The crime and violence in this country are social ills and have nothing to do with people who legally own guns.

Again- most people who are killed with guns are killed by people they know. A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

The thing is, I agree, if you limited gun ownership to responsible people, you wouldn't have a problem.

Except if you did that, most people wouldn't really want them.

The gun industry wants the bad guys in that three block radius to have lots of guns so you get scared and want them, too.
you can repeat those lies as much as you want but they are still lies
There are over 450 million firearms in America

you can repeat those lies as much as you want but they are still lies
There are over 450 million firearms in America

Probably less than 300 million and probably only half of those are functional.

Yes, it will take a while to clean them all up... but it can be done.
there was over 300 million at the time of your dated misinformation

Really?
Unlike you I don't make shit up
No, you just use misleading terminology. Of course, most people in "jails" aren't convicted. When they are Convicted, they go to PRISON.
Less than half of all people in jail or prison have been convicted of violent crimes.
There are more people in prison for shit like property crimes and simple drug possession than there are violent offenders.

Like I said we lock up the wrong people because we have to feed the prison for profit corporations.

Well, since he wouldn't be able to get a conviction for minor property damage, probably a good call.

You have to get people to respect law enforcement to get convictions for that sort of thing, and NYC and the rest of the country have a long way to go.

Court rulings can change.... We just need to replace the knuckle draggers Bush and Trump put on the court.
Leftists have some odd ideas on law enforcement. Facts and evidence lead to criminal convictions not whether people like or dislike police.

One example of the leftist paradise. 40 separate arrests and the leftist paradise made sure he was kept on the streets.

You obviously missed it but your leftist paradise of hailing criminals as heroes is already wearing thin. The leftist dream of defunding / eliminating the police and flooding the streets with criminals is causing a backlash. Refund the police calls are already being heard.

leftist knuckle-dragged are their own worst enemy.

Less than half of all people in jail or prison have been convicted of violent crimes.
There are more people in prison for shit like property crimes and simple drug possession than there are violent offenders.

Like I said we lock up the wrong people because we have to feed the prison for profit corporations.

Okay, let's look at that one.

SO you want to let a bunch of thieves and druggies out to make room for the dumb punk who got caught with a gun, because that will show them. You know, instead of actually making it harder for a punk to get a gun to start with or holding the gun industry responsible for selling him a gun.

You know, a punk with a gun probably isn't going to bother me all that much. But a druggie on the road might. Or a guy who likes to break into houses and steal shit.

Again, the problem is the gun industry selling guns to punks and crazy people so white people get all scared and want them, too.

SO you want to let a bunch of thieves and druggies out to make room for the dumb punk who got caught with a gun, because that will show them. You know, instead of actually making it harder for a punk to get a gun to start with or holding the gun industry responsible for selling him a gun.

You know, a punk with a gun probably isn't going to bother me all that much. But a druggie on the road might. Or a guy who likes to break into houses and steal shit.

Again, the problem is the gun industry selling guns to punks and crazy people so white people get all scared and want them, too.
In typical leftist fashion, it's all about those evil white people.

Theft isn't much of a crime since goods can easily be replaced. There are certainly other ways to punish that sort of behavior like long stints of community service and restitution.

I don't care if people choose to do drugs in fact I think all drugs should be decriminalized.

And people who carry guns illegally are the ones more likely to commit a crime or kill someone so yeah those people represent a real threat to public safety.

Theft isn't much of a crime since goods can easily be replaced. There are certainly other ways to punish that sort of behavior like long stints of community service and restitution.

I don't care if people choose to do drugs in fact I think all drugs should be decriminalized.

And people who carry guns illegally are the ones more likely to commit a crime or kill someone so yeah those people represent a real threat to public safety.

I agree. People who carry guns are the ones most likely to commit crimes. That's why we need to severely limit who can get a gun.

I agree. People who carry guns are the ones most likely to commit crimes. That's why we need to severely limit who can get a gun.
And we need to arrest those who possess guns illegally.

And we already have laws that limit who can get a gun we just don't enforce them.

So once again we see you are full of shit because you don't want to enforce those laws you just want more laws that won't be enforced,

And we already have laws that limit who can get a gun we just don't enforce them.

No, we really don't. Most Americans don't realize how lax our gun laws really are.

THIS GUY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BUY A GUN.
1624445139623.png

No, we really don't. Most Americans don't realize how lax our gun laws really are.

THIS GUY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BUY A GUN.
View attachment 504628
What is your obsession with this guy? Do you jerk off to that picture?

He passed a BG check he had no criminal record.

Where the guy who just held up the Store 24 used an illegally procured handgun but those gun charges will be dropped.

Forum List

Back