Democrats: No bluff, Obama will go it alone on immigration

""If they don't bring any bill to the floor, the president has no choice — on a humanitarian basis and on a policy basis — to act where he can on his own," Schumer added."

Read more: Democrats: No bluff, Obama will go it alone on immigration | TheHill

Yeppers. When you have no willing partner, you sometimes have to dance alone...

Obama needs to do this on every issue where Congress has refused to act one way or the other

Congress doesn't like what the President is doing, let them pass some laws prohibiting it

Genes never lose their influence, but you can believe that they do, since that is what your mind tells you. If I wanted your mind to tell you that you are Mary, Queen of Scots, it can be done.

Umm, no, you can't make my mind tell me that but you can try your damndest!

Genetic dispositions can be over-ridden thus your argument that there is no such thing as free will is equally and summarily dismissed.
I know that you believe it to be Free Will, but it isn't. As for what your mind can be told to tell you, that is essentially limitless. Kind of scary actually but then again, I might not even exist, you are just a brain in a jar, and you are making this all up just to entertain yourself. Trying to prove otherwise is impossible.

If you attempted to force my mind to tell me something, that's in effect you telling me and not my mind telling me. Your assertion is impossible.

And it is free will. Genes cannot account for all environment influences and you can argue it until you're blue in the face but it lacks a rational backbone.

Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

It's past-time to impeach this bastard and the kook leftists who have no regard what so ever for the law. All of these big mouthed idiots in this story somehow think it's ok for this President to once again usurp the US Constitution. We are not going to sit idly by and allow it to happen..

Yeppers, if you can't get your way through compromise and cooperation what else can a would be king do?

It's past-time to impeach this bastard and the kook leftists who have no regard what so ever for the law. All of these big mouthed idiots in this story somehow think it's ok for this President to once again usurp the US Constitution. We are not going to sit idly by and allow it to happen..

Yeppers, if you can't get your way through compromise and cooperation what else can a would be king do?
Compromise and cooperation are no longer American Values. We are Winner Take Nothing now.

Please God, please let him try..

Pleeeease????

-Geaux

""If they don't bring any bill to the floor, the president has no choice — on a humanitarian basis and on a policy basis — to act where he can on his own," Schumer added."

Obama needs to do this on every issue where Congress has refused to act one way or the other

Congress doesn't like what the President is doing, let them pass some laws prohibiting it

Why are you continuing to promote a Civil War in this country?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Civil War?

Is this the part where Conservatives start screaming.....I'm gunna get my gun!

No.. not when you do not have the constitutionally granted power to do so

My God.. you lefties are so far up Obama's ass, you might as well marry his small intestine

or maybe the exit area of what the intestines produce ! :up:

the leftover 60s radicals on the Left never got the revolution they wanted

now they are trying to goad others

be careful what you ask for left-wing nutjobs

-Geaux

Civil War?

This is on you RW. Your desires are commensurate with civil war. Can't have one without the other.

That's unless they finally impeach his ass. :lol:

-Geaux

Oversimplification.

Genes cannot account for environmental factors, you are wrong. We are a rare species who have the ability to override our genetic dispositions and take on different paths.

For example, an addict that overcomes but never loses the itch.
The logic is they never overcome it, which they don't even if they never engage in the behavior again. True Free Will would have had them able to say I will never be an addict in the first place, and then do so. It doesn't work that way.

What a self-important, dim-witted buffoon. The topic of this thread isn't your embarrassingly juvenile attempts at philosophy, fool. Get back to telling us how eager you are to serve your political master no matter what transgressions he commits.

:rolleyes:
If the Failed Messiah ever stops suddenly, dimwit is going to have a brown-colored nose...

-Geaux

Civil War?

This is on you RW. Your desires are commensurate with civil war. Can't have one without the other.

-Geaux

Thats all you have isn't it?

Republicans can't win elections. God knows they can't compromise legislatively

All that is left is threats of impeachment and "I'm gunna git my gun!"

Civil War?

-Geaux

Thats all you have isn't it?

Republicans can't win elections. God knows they can't compromise legislatively

All that is left is threats of impeachment and "I'm gunna git my gun!"

Compromise??

Sure, I equate the value added for 'compromising' with Obama as keen to allowing the doctor to take my leg off at the knee instead of thigh :eusa_whistle:

-Geaux

you would never know the Left won any elections; the way they blame their failures on others
"But... but... but... but... we inherited all those messes !!!"

Yeah, well, you said you wanted the job, and you said you could fix it.

You were wrong.

And we were wrong for listening to you.

Time's up.

Last edited:

Compromise and cooperation are no longer American Values. We are Winner Take Nothing now.

Exactly, we agree. It started back about 2006 and hasn't gotten better. My way or the high way and you can't possibly blame that on the minority party.

Exactly, we agree. It started back about 2006 and hasn't gotten better. My way or the high way and you can't possibly blame that on the minority party.
It started long before that. And I blame the ones who are responsible, the American people.

This isn't communist China.. You don't get to go it alone in this country. It's called the rule of law, the United States Constitution and your boy King was just slapped shitless yesterday in a unanimous decision.
At this point we could use a king, we might just get something done for a change.

And whatever he does will be within the law. He can do quite a bit but not nearly as much as he would like to I'm sure.

that son-of-a-bitch has not done a fucking thing within the law since he was ejected from the rear end of female canines body...., thus the "bitch" part :lmao:

This isn't communist China.. You don't get to go it alone in this country. It's called the rule of law, the United States Constitution and your boy King was just slapped shitless yesterday in a unanimous decision.
At this point we could use a king, we might just get something done for a change.

And whatever he does will be within the law. He can do quite a bit but not nearly as much as he would like to I'm sure.

that son-of-a-bitch has not done a fucking thing within the law since he was ejected from the rear end of female canines body...., thus the "bitch" part :lmao:
Thank you Queen, your Drama is noted.

Forum List

Back