Democrats Pass Sweeping Gun Control

The air force paid out a very large settlement for NOT putting Kelley's name in the database.

Ah, if only we held the gun stores to the same standard.
You are still assuming he did not have the rifle prior to his mental health crisis.

And again you do not understand the process. All the gun store does is send the background check to the state where it is chedked.

Why would you want to hold the gun store accountable if they followed the procedure?

You are still assume e did not have the rifle prior to his mental health crisis.
He bought it days before.
And again you do not understand the process. All the gun store does is send the background check to the state where it is chedked.

And those checks are inadequate.

Why would you want to hold the gun store accountable if they followed the procedure?
Because they are soulless monsters?

The air force paid out a very large settlement for NOT putting Kelley's name in the database.

Gun stores don't put info into the data base. The Air Force should have.

Is your tin foil hat interfering with your IQ?

He bought it days before.

And those checks are inadequate.

Because they are soulless monsters?
It remained unclear when he purchased the specific rifle that he had used in the attack.

And the. We have this:

Sources: Suspect bought gun legally days before psychiatric evaluation​

Earlier Friday, multiple law enforcement sources told CNN the gun investigators believe Card used to carry out the massacre was purchased legally just days before he was hospitalized and ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation in July.

It is being reported he purchased the weapon before this happened:

A federal law enforcement source told CNN the army gave Card a “Command Referral” to seek treatment after he told army personnel at Camp Smith Card had been “hearing voices” and had thoughts about “hurting other soldiers.” A National Guard spokesperson confirmed to CNN Card was transported to the nearby Keller Army Community Hospital at the United States Military Academy for “medical evaluation,” after Army Reserve officials reported Card for “behaving erratically.”

Card’s encounters with New York State Police and his National Guard superiors occurred just 10 days after Card had purchased the high-powered rifle at a Maine gun store, according to law enforcement sources. The rifle was a Ruger SFAR chambered for high-powered .308 ammunition, the sources added. The .308 round is favored by military snipers firing at long distances and big game hunters. It is larger and more powerful than the regular ammunition carried in the rifles of soldiers and SWAT teams.

Sources say the weapon found inside Card’s 2013 white Subaru Outback appears to be the same one fired by the gunman at the bowling alley and a local bar, though a ballistics match has not been confirmed. The weapon will be processed by the FBI and ATF for fingerprints and DNA and then run through laboratory testing to determine if the bullets and shell casings found at the scene match.

In the same July purchase, along with the rifle, sources say Card also bought a Beretta 92-F 9mm semi-automatic pistol. It is the standard pistol of the US military.

Moron........your god, "government," failed the gun stores.....had your god, "government" put his name in the database, the gun store would not have sold him the gun...you lifeless half wit....

Kind of hard for the government to do its job if it doesn't have the laws that allow it and a lobby of crazy people who sue over even the most common sense gun law.

But simple enough solution. The gun industry can do it's own vetting... and they get held accountable when they sell to the wrong person.

Problem solved.

The state of Maine had the laws on the books. The Yellow Flag laws allow the police to petition a judge to remove guns after the nut is put under a psychiatric review.....he had been in the looney bin for two weeks where he told trained psychiatrists that he was hearing voices and wanted to commit a mass public shooting, and his military command informed the police....

At that point, your god, "government," failed again, and did not remove his guns...

On top of that....the local police are reporting he was already a prohibited person from owning a gun for previous law breaking...and they still fucking failed to pull his guns or put him on the list...

You dumb ass.

It remained unclear when he purchased the specific rifle that he had used in the attack.

And the. We have this:

Sources: Suspect bought gun legally days before psychiatric evaluation​

Earlier Friday, multiple law enforcement sources told CNN the gun investigators believe Card used to carry out the massacre was purchased legally just days before he was hospitalized and ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation in July.

It is being reported he purchased the weapon before this happened:

A federal law enforcement source told CNN the army gave Card a “Command Referral” to seek treatment after he told army personnel at Camp Smith Card had been “hearing voices” and had thoughts about “hurting other soldiers.” A National Guard spokesperson confirmed to CNN Card was transported to the nearby Keller Army Community Hospital at the United States Military Academy for “medical evaluation,” after Army Reserve officials reported Card for “behaving erratically.”

Card’s encounters with New York State Police and his National Guard superiors occurred just 10 days after Card had purchased the high-powered rifle at a Maine gun store, according to law enforcement sources. The rifle was a Ruger SFAR chambered for high-powered .308 ammunition, the sources added. The .308 round is favored by military snipers firing at long distances and big game hunters. It is larger and more powerful than the regular ammunition carried in the rifles of soldiers and SWAT teams.

Sources say the weapon found inside Card’s 2013 white Subaru Outback appears to be the same one fired by the gunman at the bowling alley and a local bar, though a ballistics match has not been confirmed. The weapon will be processed by the FBI and ATF for fingerprints and DNA and then run through laboratory testing to determine if the bullets and shell casings found at the scene match.

In the same July purchase, along with the rifle, sources say Card also bought a Beretta 92-F 9mm semi-automatic pistol. It is the standard pistol of the US military.

And after his 2 week committment where he told trained psychiatrists he wanted to commit a mass public shooting, they told his military chain of command and they told the police...at that point the police had the prerequisites to go to a judge and pull his gun and put his name on the prohibited list......

And Canada and Europe have nowhere near our homicide and crime rates.

Again, sounds like a great idea.
England's homicide rate increased 23% in 2022. The United States' homicide rate decreased by 6%. So far, the 2023 crime rate has decreased in The United States at an historic rate.

Kind of hard for the government to do its job if it doesn't have the laws that allow it and a lobby of crazy people who sue over even the most common sense gun law.

But simple enough solution. The gun industry can do it's own vetting... and they get held accountable when they sell to the wrong person.

Problem solved.
Maine has a red flag law. The Army dropped the ball by not notifying the necessary authorities of Card's mental problems.

" Competency From Understanding That Others Are Able To Shoot Back "

* Collective Militia Of Individuals In Agreement With Disagreement *

Sounds AWESOME. Every state should have these laws.
The Second Amendment is about Militias that don't exist anymore.
The second amendment is about what exists without an institution of a collective state , when natural freedoms include moral relativism in nature .

The principles of individualism should ensure that mutually assured destruction be an entitlement of self ownership and of self determination for the individual .

Those seeking to deprive individuals of self defense of individual autonomy , should a state ever becomes despotic , or incapable of defending itself or its citizens , are deluded for a conviction to deprived martyrs of their sacrifices to allow their brethren of citizen members to retain a responsibility and an ability to ensure their own individual freedom and independence .

Last edited:
England's homicide rate increased 23% in 2022. The United States' homicide rate decreased by 6%. So far, the 2023 crime rate has decreased in The United States at an historic rate.

Yep.......gun murder is going up in those countries because their drug gangs are becoming more and more violent....they didn't have that before, they have it now....so they could brag in the past about low gun murder rates, but as time goes on, they are going to be in the same place we are,except they will have more victims because their people can't shoot back.

Maine has a red flag law. The Army dropped the ball by not notifying the necessary authorities of Card's mental problems.

Actually, the seem to have notified the police, and part of the process is having the suspect evaluated by a psychiatric professional before the police can go to a judge to get the court order to pull the guns and list the guy on the prohibited list...so, the guy was already in the psych unit, had been evaluated, the shrink notified his miltary unit, they called the cops.....so they already had the psych evaluation that would have allowed them to go to a judge........and they didn't.......they dropped the ball...and are now going to be sued into oblivion.

Mandatory Registration of all guns.
The reason they want that...

All guns must be stored in a locked place.

...is so that the men they send to your home with guns from the government know whose doors to knock on for random, arbitrary inspections to see if you have them in a locked place.

How else would they enforce it?

Clever way around the Fourth...

The reason they want that...

...is so that the men they send to your home with guns from the government know whose doors to knock on for random, arbitrary inspections to see if you have them in a locked place.

How else would they enforce it?

Clever way around the Fourth...

There was an article from England several years ago…..a guy called the police on some random matter and they entered his house to talk to him about the issue…..he had his legally owned shotgun outside of the required gun safe…..they saw it, they took it and he lost his ability to own guns forever…..

That is why they want safe storage laws…..1) because it adds to the expense of owning a gun, eventually they will require the most expensive safes, making it harder for poor people to own guns legally, 2) if you are caught with your gun outside of the safe, they will then declare you excommunicado and ban your ability to own guns…..taking he guns you have….

The laws they create are not to make people safe or to stop crime….they are put in place to make stack up legal red tape to tmake it more and more expensive to exercise the Right, and to put you in legal peril for minor red tape violations…

Gun stores don't put info into the data base. The Air Force should have.

I got to stop you right there. Because this BULLSHIT that "I punched his name into the database, and nothing came up" is utter BULLSHIT.

When I applied for a home loan in 2022, I didn't just rely on them to punch my name into a database. I had to provide evidence of EVERY Aspect of my financial life to get a loan. The process took 30 days even though I had an 800+ Credit score and no debt other than my current mortgage on the property I had an offer for.

When I applied for my current job, they didn't just punch my name into a database. Even though my candidacy for the job was promoted by a manager who already had good reputation in the company, they did a thorough background check including my finances, work history, associates, etc.

My wife is currently in the process of changing her immigration status from a work visa to a marriage visa. They aren't just punching her name into a database, we are required to provide a shitload of evidence that we are indeed married.

So this UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT that because a gun store typed a name into a database, and gosh darn, that's good enough and totally not his fault when he mows down busload of preschoolers.

EVERY LAST TIME we have one of these incidents, we find out how crazy the guy who did the shooting was before the bodies are cold.

Actually, the seem to have notified the police, and part of the process is having the suspect evaluated by a psychiatric professional before the police can go to a judge to get the court order to pull the guns and list the guy on the prohibited list...so, the guy was already in the psych unit, had been evaluated, the shrink notified his miltary unit, they called the cops.....so they already had the psych evaluation that would have allowed them to go to a judge........and they didn't.......they dropped the ball...and are now going to be sued into oblivion.

So the agency gets sued for respecting his rights....but the gun store gets a pass for selling a gun to an obviously disturbed man.

I got to stop you right there. Because this BULLSHIT that "I punched his name into the database, and nothing came up" is utter BULLSHIT.

When I applied for a home loan in 2022, I didn't just rely on them to punch my name into a database. I had to provide evidence of EVERY Aspect of my financial life to get a loan. The process took 30 days even though I had an 800+ Credit score and no debt other than my current mortgage on the property I had an offer for.

When I applied for my current job, they didn't just punch my name into a database. Even though my candidacy for the job was promoted by a manager who already had good reputation in the company, they did a thorough background check including my finances, work history, associates, etc.

My wife is currently in the process of changing her immigration status from a work visa to a marriage visa. They aren't just punching her name into a database, we are required to provide a shitload of evidence that we are indeed married.

So this UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT that because a gun store typed a name into a database, and gosh darn, that's good enough and totally not his fault when he mows down busload of preschoolers.

EVERY LAST TIME we have one of these incidents, we find out how crazy the guy who did the shooting was before the bodies are cold.
When I applied for a home loan in 2022
etc

has nothing to do with buying a firearm.

Forum List

Back