Democrats quick to cry racism but not so quick to address why people are “racists”...Why?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
“RACISM” has always been the keyword that allows their PC programming to take root which empowers them to control the narrative and keep decent folks from being too honest.
So why do seemingly intelligent people refuse to be honest with themselves...how long can they pretend that stereotypes aren’t developed for good reasons and based on the general behaviors of people and their ethnicity?

I’d bet that if this one word lost its value and cowards stopped being so afraid to be honest....at the very least, the Democrat Party would lose control of our youth. So I ask, why do decent people allow the Democrat Party to control them with this one word...why do you empower them with your cowardice?

In such a short post you've still been able to bring up a number of key issues.

The political correctness that the democratic party exercised for years finally came back to roost. To pitch everything as racism or offensive is why so many people voted for a man who addressed diversity in the most brass and negative way. Some may argue that it was necessary to elect him in order to shift the country back towards the middle.

I agree that the word racism has lost it's value because it has been misused, overused and abused. I think we are seeing first hand what racism really looks like in the past 6 or so years (within my life). The election of Trump was a necessary evil in order to right the country.

There are far more things wrong with our youth than being democrat. They are lazy and unmotivated but it's because they have nothing to fight for. The countries that inspire their youth generally promote patriotism through unity. Our country is promoting division which will be our country's downfall. Kids have heard the message "every man for himself". They don't ask how they can help the country, they ask how they can help themselves.

Remember when Ben Carson said “poverty is a state of mind” and the Left lost all their shit over such a courageous statement being made by a black man? Remember how fast they wanted that to go away?
Why do you think that is?
Carson calls poverty a 'state of mind' in radio interview

I'm not a fan of Ben Carson so I can't look at him objectively. I will tell you this though. When I look at Ben Carson I definitely do not see a black man. (wink)

The words alone are insightful but that's not enough. It also matters who the messenger is.

If you want people to hear a message it has to be given by someone who is respected by a majority. Maybe someone like Colin Powell?

“RACISM” has always been the keyword that allows their PC programming to take root which empowers them to control the narrative and keep decent folks from being too honest.
So why do seemingly intelligent people refuse to be honest with themselves...how long can they pretend that stereotypes aren’t developed for good reasons and based on the general behaviors of people and their ethnicity?

I’d bet that if this one word lost its value and cowards stopped being so afraid to be honest....at the very least, the Democrat Party would lose control of our youth. So I ask, why do decent people allow the Democrat Party to control them with this one word...why do you empower them with your cowardice?

The label of racism is a tool for them. They use it to shut down speech, and to stoke fear in minority voters

The label of racism is a tool for them. They use it to shut down speech, and to stoke fear in minority voters

I would argue that it is not used discriminatively because it is also used to stoke fear in white voters as well.

The political correctness that the democratic party exercised for years finally came back to roost. To pitch everything as racism or offensive is why so many people voted for a man who addressed diversity in the most brass and negative way. Some may argue that it was necessary to elect him in order to shift the country back towards the middle.

I agree that the word racism has lost it's value because it has been misused, overused and abused. I think we are seeing first hand what racism really looks like in the past 6 or so years (within my life). The election of Trump was a necessary evil in order to right the country.

There are far more things wrong with our youth than being democrat. They are lazy and unmotivated but it's because they have nothing to fight for. The countries that inspire their youth generally promote patriotism through unity. Our country is promoting division which will be our country's downfall. Kids have heard the message "every man for himself". They don't ask how they can help the country, they ask how they can help themselves.

I agree and your post aligns with the premise of this thread.
The strategy of the Left has always been the same simple bullshit...Garner support for whacked-out shit by taking control of our youth by way of PC programming.
Take Mac1958 for example....he’s on this new kick and hell bent on pushing the new programming that if one is vocal with their condemnation of illegal wetbacks they are essentially “scared, paranoid and hateful”. Think about that; and make no mistake about it...he intends to program you believe that Americans have no right to sovereignty, that Mexico has a right to this land and that should you openly condemn such a thing you are a “paranoid, hateful racist”.
Think people!

Racism is all the left has now. Identity politics is their tactic of choice and dividing people along cultural and racial lines is easy for them.

The strategy of the Left has always been the same simple bullshit...Garner support for whacked-out shit by taking control of our youth by way of PC programming.
Take Mac1958 for example....he’s on this new kick and hell bent on pushing the new programming that if one is vocal with their condemnation of illegal wetbacks they are essentially “scared, paranoid and hateful”. Think about that; and make no mistake about it...he intends to program you believe that Americans have no right to sovereignty, that Mexico has a right to this land and that should you openly condemn such a thing you are a “paranoid, hateful racist”.
Think people!

I think both parties have their sins and their evils. As far as other posters here, I don't like to engage in personal criticisms. I wouldn't want it done to me. Every once in awhile I break this rule but for the most part I try to avoid it.

We have to start focusing on the policies and not the parties if we are going to find agreement between each other. I lean both ways depending on the issue. We may agree on this issue but not on others. I hope you'll give me the benefit of the doubt when you run across a post of mine you vehemently disagree with.

Think people!
A day without some winger completely fabricating my position on something is like a day without sunshine!

:spinner:

Think people!
A day without some winger completely fabricating my position on something is like a day without sunshine!

Nobody has misrepresented your position at all.
Your ambiguous and not so clever bullshit does not conceal your position like you believe it does. Sorry bud.

If there really was a racial problem they would not wish to solve it because they want things like this to perpetuate so they can emotionally bellow about how bad it is. This is their platform and it doesn’t involve solutions.

Why are you a racist?

Think people!

Nobody has misrepresented your position at all.
Your ambiguous and not so clever bullshit does not conceal your position like you believe it does. Sorry bud.
Not in your fevered, paranoid mind, that's for sure!

Why are you a racist?

You people don’t even know what a racist is anymore. Define racism for us.

Why are you a racist?

You people don’t even know what a racist is anymore. Define racism for us.
Hey! It's your rodeo. You're racist. Why?

Think people!

I think both parties have their sins and their evils. As far as other posters here, I don't like to engage in personal criticisms. I wouldn't want it done to me. Every once in awhile I break this rule but for the most part I try to avoid it.

We have to start focusing on the policies and not the parties if we are going to find agreement between each other. I lean both ways depending on the issue. We may agree on this issue but not on others. I hope you'll give me the benefit of the doubt when you run across a post of mine you vehemently disagree with.
when you can't get past the parties, then what? they control the conversations and always have. It's why there's trump.

Forum List

Back