Democrats quick to cry racism but not so quick to address why people are “racists”...Why?

I'm guessing that fact is a bit too complicated for someone like you to grasp.

The constant binary thought patterns are a dead giveaway. This clown knows life doesn't work that way, yet he persists with the stupidity. Pitiful, but not our problem.
I have less and less patience for asymmetrical conversations here. If a person can't demonstrate that they have some kind of grasp of both ends of an issue, I lose interest quickly. :rolleyes:

Yeah. I find I'm posting less due to the constant repetition of hyperbole.

AWESOME!
We’re hoping to stuff you twisted fucks back in the closet.

“RACISM” has always been the keyword that allows their PC programming to take root which empowers them to control the narrative and keep decent folks from being too honest.
So why do seemingly intelligent people refuse to be honest with themselves...how long can they pretend that stereotypes aren’t developed for good reasons and based on the general behaviors of people and their ethnicity?

I’d bet that if this one word lost its value and cowards stopped being so afraid to be honest....at the very least, the Democrat Party would lose control of our youth. So I ask, why do decent people allow the Democrat Party to control them with this one word...why do you empower them with your cowardice?
Why are you asking Democrats why Republicans are racist? Why not just ask Republicans?
Not just racist but Homophobic, Xenophobic, sexist and bigoted

“RACISM” has always been the keyword that allows their PC programming to take root which empowers them to control the narrative and keep decent folks from being too honest.
So why do seemingly intelligent people refuse to be honest with themselves...how long can they pretend that stereotypes aren’t developed for good reasons and based on the general behaviors of people and their ethnicity?

I’d bet that if this one word lost its value and cowards stopped being so afraid to be honest....at the very least, the Democrat Party would lose control of our youth. So I ask, why do decent people allow the Democrat Party to control them with this one word...why do you empower them with your cowardice?
Why are you asking Democrats why Republicans are racist? Why not just ask Republicans?
Not just racist but Homophobic, Xenophobic, sexist and bigoted

Awesome...that sounds like all the things that kept America American...You know, the things propelled this nation to become the greatest nation on earth.

LefTard Logic:
“If it ain’t broke...fix it anyway.”

The constant binary thought patterns are a dead giveaway. This clown knows life doesn't work that way, yet he persists with the stupidity. Pitiful, but not our problem.
I have less and less patience for asymmetrical conversations here. If a person can't demonstrate that they have some kind of grasp of both ends of an issue, I lose interest quickly. :rolleyes:

Haha...”if one does not see things my way and take the position that wetbacks have a right to fuck over Americans, I tend to lose interest”.

Nope, that’s not a typical LefTard ideal at all.
And once again, a winger fabricates my position.

On the other hand, I actually quote people.

I always appreciate cowardice in the face of my points.

Yeah. I find I'm posting less due to the constant repetition of hyperbole.

AWESOME!
We’re hoping to stuff you twisted fucks back in the closet.

Has nothing to do with you, turd. You're just a useless winger shouting at clouds.

The Left screams how many on the right are racists.
Where?
How?
Show us examples.
I'm going to post a thread;
America’s hidden racial harmony

People are racist because they are white.
And people who say stupid shit are, well,s tupid.
Let me try—you must be black and on at least two forms of government dependency?

Last edited:
The reason racism lingers here is that it was essential for the country. You can't hold an entire race in bondage, in perpetuity without somehow convincing yourself that they are sub-human heathens. The racist attitude is passed down to each generation, and it is lessening with each generation.

Many people conflate racism with prejudice.

Forum List

Back