Democrats Refuse to Compromise... Trump Walks Away...

Link when available.... Reported now on FOX...

Democrats refuse to compromise and want unrealted items that have nothing to do with stimulus and everything to do with power grabs..

Republicans refuse to compromise.

So...where are we?
Same shit differnt day.... Democrats want everything including the kitchen sink and Reps want what is needed... We've already spent to much on a virus that we should never have locked down for...

They went down on their request didn't they?

They should only approve of a measure that targets critical parts of our economy. We are trying to help people, not sate political agendas. Democrats lack any compassion on this issue whatsoever.

Democrats refuse to compromise and want unrealted items that have nothing to do with stimulus and everything to do with power grabs..

So...where are we?
Same shit differnt day.... Democrats want everything including the kitchen sink and Reps want what is needed... We've already spent to much on a virus that we should never have locked down for...

They went down on their request didn't they?
The right wingers keep whining about..'unrelated items and power grabs' but when you ask for specifics..they just reply with more gibberish.

The problem for you and your liberal friends is that Republicans are being specific, Democrats are being overly opportunistic and want anything and everything that has NOTHING to do with mitigating the economic damage done by COVID-19.

Just look at all these biased and emotional opinions. Pathetic.

Yes, Trump has a problems with helping Americans
SUCK BROKEN GLASS
After you get yer lips off of it.It's Trump's economy he's just ruining his chances of not getting elected.
Are you seriously ignoring the great economy Trump oversaw before this virus? Oh wait, it's only the bad parts he's responsible for. Never mind.

Had Covid never happened, Trump would be a SHOE-IN for reelection. The economy is the result of a shutdown that not only did the Democrats engineer it (each was ordered by the governors NOT Trump), but they said was both NECESSARY and are prolonging it!

Anyone who now says this is "Trump's economy" when everyone is in this together is at best a stupid troll, at worst a partisan idiot.

Last year gdp growth took a big drop while running a trillion dollar deficit. His credit card economy wasn’t so great.

Oh but look, congressional democrats want to continue making charges to that credit card, the financially illiterate swine they are.
So does Trump. He even executive ordered some handouts.

Fuck Fox and their lies and distortions.

Trump pulled the plug on this because he's holding it out as a carrot to get more votes.

U.S. financial markets sour as Trump ends coronavirus relief negotiations

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday called off negotiations with Democratic lawmakers on coronavirus relief legislation until after the election, even as cases of the virus are on the rise across much of the country before flu season.""

"“I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business,” Trump wrote on Twitter a day after emerging from a hospital stay for COVID-19 treatment.""""

"Trump’s move, less than one month before the Nov. 3 presidential and congressional elections, was met with a fierce backlash from Democrats, especially since he instructed Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to instead focus full efforts on Senate confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett to fill a vacant Supreme Court seat."""

Just more fuel on the get rid of Trump fire. I think he probably knows it's inevitable at this point..so he's gonna go out being who he is. An incompetent, narcissistic, uncaring gasbag. If he thinks this is going to aid in his re-election, he truly is as dumb as he appears. But, give it 24 hours. Someone may whisper in his ear and he'll see the light.
Fuck that.

Clean bill or NOTHING.

Why can't Nancy's pet projects wait for the "next" president like she's demanding for the SCOTUS???

Bunch of greedy bastards

Hey, Brain is too much of a coward to face me in a debate head on. So he presses the funny button. Because that's the only argument he has.
I responded to you. Most your shit is too stupid for a response.

Yet here you replied. You are too easy to bait.
With a 1 trillion deficit trump managed to decrease gdp growth. What a failure.

Massive failure.
Without additional stimulus more people are going to lose their housing.
There will be hundreds of TRUMP TENT CITIES.
He fucking owns this.

Just more fuel on the get rid of Trump fire. I think he probably knows it's inevitable at this point..so he's gonna go out being who he is. An incompetent, narcissistic, uncaring gasbag. If he thinks this is going to aid in his re-election, he truly is as dumb as he appears. But, give it 24 hours. Someone may whisper in his ear and he'll see the light.
Fuck that.

Clean bill or NOTHING.

Why can't Nancy's pet projects wait for the "next" president like she's demanding for the SCOTUS???

Bunch of greedy bastards
Another failure for the great negotiator. It’s executive order or nothing from this goon.

Fuck that.

Clean bill or NOTHING.

Bunch of greedy bastards
Another failure for the great negotiator. It’s executive order or nothing from this goon.
Clean bill would sail through in a week. But the Democrats don't care enough about the people suffering to do that.

So...where are we?

Would you like to be more specific?
Everybody is blaming Pelosi but none of you want to get specific.
Trump keeboshed the talks and using the next stimulus as bait for votes.
Grow the fuck up.

Hey, Brain is too much of a coward to face me in a debate head on. So he presses the funny button. Because that's the only argument he has.
I responded to you. Most your shit is too stupid for a response.

Yet here you replied. You are too easy to bait.
With a 1 trillion deficit trump managed to decrease gdp growth. What a failure.

I can't help but laugh at how desperate you are. The GDP will naturally decrease when you shut down the economy.

The problem now is people like you would rather see it fall to ruin rather than allow Trump to take the credit for reviving it.

I posted the link the the bill. Not a single person bothered to read and comment on the actual bill. This whole thread is about repeating both sides of the talking heads that neither side has even bothered to actually read the bill itself.

MODS: How about locking this stupidity down. The Average IQ of the posters are going down as long as this exists.

I posted the link the the bill. Not a single person bothered to read and comment on the actual bill. This whole thread is about repeating both sides of the talking heads that neither side has even bothered to actually read the bill itself.

MODS: How about locking this stupidity down. The Average IQ of the posters are going down as long as this exists.

What were you expecting? An honest discussion?

Don't delude yourself.

Forum List

Back