Democrat's Response To Trump Tax Plan Is Screw Yourself Along With The Rich

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Democrats are the party of envy and hate. They feel that everything can be solved by raising taxes on the rich.

How's that plan working for them?

It's not. They're losing across the board all over the country.
Democrats claim that the new Trump tax-cut benefits the rich. Problem is the upper 10% of taxpayers pay over 70% of our taxes. However, this tax-cut is a wash for them. Some of their deductions go away. Trump says that for the average taxpayer they will save $4000. Dems feel they can just repeat the same worn out excuse that this tax-cut benefits only the rich. They actually feel that most of their voters are buying this. Maybe they are. Most of their voters don't pay income taxes anyway.

So much of the Democrat support won't be effected by this tax-cut. I think it's dangerous to have a situation were people who have nothing at stake on any issue have more say than those who do. But do Democrats really believe that there are enough people out there willing to screw themselves just to screw over the people that pay for most of the benefits they enjoy?

I really think there are people that stupid in America.

I think the Democrats, in this context, tend to define “the rich” as anyone who actually works to earn their living, as opposed to those who just survive on government handouts at the expense of “the rich”.

Forum List

Back