Democrats Seethe After Georgia Loss: ‘Our Brand Is Worse Than Trump’

It was a deep red district, and Orsoff was a carpetbagger. The man doesn't even live there. I guess Georgia has some screwed up rules where you don't even have to live in the district you represent.

It was R+8. I wouldn't call that deep red, certainly reliably red, but it was still a winnable race for Ossoff as Handel is a bit of a tard.

It was a deep red district, and Orsoff was a carpetbagger. The man doesn't even live there. I guess Georgia has some screwed up rules where you don't even have to live in the district you represent.

It was R+8. I wouldn't call that deep red, certainly reliably red, but it was still a winnable race for Ossoff as Handel is a bit of a tard.

Karen Handel is smart, Karen Handel is a strong woman, Karen Handel rightly wants to enact voter ID laws all across America, Karen Handel could be POTUS in 2024.

can't believe i'm the one telling you to like a woman!

Democrats, continuing to question Trump's "fitness" to be President is a losing strategy. Didn't work during the campaign, won't work now.

And when you have Kucinich telling them to calm down, you know it's a problem. The man saw a UFO.

Forum List

Back