Democrats use Hitler's propaganda technique

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrats Use Hitler's Propaganda Technique

Folks, I guess I should let this go. But, it still blows my mind that the American left is committed to branding Brett Kavanaugh, without a shred of evidence, a sexual predator for the rest of his life. That is incredibly cold, calculating and evil.

Let’s address Democrats’ big lie that cops kill blacks for being black. Harvard professor Roland Fryer analyzed over 1,000 officer-involved shootings across the country. Fryer concluded that there is zero evidence of racial bias in police shootings. Inner-city black communities are plagued by criminals, not police. Are The Police Racist?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what the left does, just like the perfect example of lies in your face take the proud boys, do these leftist loon literally think to themselve they are hte creator of all this violence at rallies when in fact videos that haven't been cut or edited prove who started what and why.

Unlike the faggot left who hits and runs, lays down and takes it those who need to protect themselves will. Pussies teach you lay on the ground and let the shit get beat out of you. That's the leftist way.

Just like they preach htis no bully bs at schools, blast tha tmother fkr in the face and watch how fast that kid doesn't get bullied any more.

There comes a time where that is needed like it or not.

....none of the ''racial incidents'' have been proven to be racial.........................!!!
.....I've asked a million times on USMB for anyone to prove they are racial--no one CAN prove that
one of the biggest lies/propaganda/etc bullshit--ever!!

Forum List

Back