Democrats want to give school kids 3 meals a day YEAR ROUND!!!

Ovey! Just got a chance to go in to the op link and the article is from CNS, which has never ever told the full truth and nothing but the truth on anything they have ever published....so more googling and researching is REQUIRED! BE WARNED!

You lose....again

Sec. of Agriculture Vilsack calls on Congress to strengthen school lunches, access to breakfast

YOUR LINK

Preserving and strengthening the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, which sets school lunch standards and makes free and reduced meals available to children, could lower the healthcare costs in the US and improve the country’s economic competitiveness and national security in the long term, Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack argued Sept. 1.

Vilsack urges Congress to strengthen school lunches

U.S. Ag Secretary Tom Vilsack told returning Congress members to make children's nutrition programs a priority.

Vilsack delivered keynote remarks at the Center for American Progress encouraging Congress to act quickly to reauthorize a strong Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act and support the ongoing success of the healthier meals now being served in schools across the country.

"Thanks to the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act and other strategies, the national childhood obesity trend is slowly reversing, and our children have more energy to learn and grow, greater opportunity to thrive, and better overall health," Vilsack told the audience.

"Federal child nutrition programs such as school breakfast and lunch, summer meals, and the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children, better known as WIC, are vital to our children's success and their families' economic security," Tanden said. "Congress has a vital responsibility to preserve and strengthen these programs with the reauthorization of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act."

IT DIES OCT 1 UNLESS CONGRESS ACTS, YES CNS LIED!

Did he propose it or not? Good grief you're an idiot
Further proof that Obama lunch is failing.

Ovey! Just got a chance to go in to the op link and the article is from CNS, which has never ever told the full truth and nothing but the truth on anything they have ever published....so more googling and researching is REQUIRED! BE WARNED!

You lose....again

Sec. of Agriculture Vilsack calls on Congress to strengthen school lunches, access to breakfast

YOUR LINK

Preserving and strengthening the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, which sets school lunch standards and makes free and reduced meals available to children, could lower the healthcare costs in the US and improve the country’s economic competitiveness and national security in the long term, Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack argued Sept. 1.

U.S. Ag Secretary Tom Vilsack told returning Congress members to make children's nutrition programs a priority.

Vilsack delivered keynote remarks at the Center for American Progress encouraging Congress to act quickly to reauthorize a strong Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act and support the ongoing success of the healthier meals now being served in schools across the country.

"Thanks to the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act and other strategies, the national childhood obesity trend is slowly reversing, and our children have more energy to learn and grow, greater opportunity to thrive, and better overall health," Vilsack told the audience.

"Federal child nutrition programs such as school breakfast and lunch, summer meals, and the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children, better known as WIC, are vital to our children's success and their families' economic security," Tanden said. "Congress has a vital responsibility to preserve and strengthen these programs with the reauthorization of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act."

IT DIES OCT 1 UNLESS CONGRESS ACTS, YES CNS LIED!

Did he propose it or not? Good grief you're an idiot

NO DUMBASS HE DIDN'T, THAT WAS A MISS-CHARACTERIZATION OF THE "CHRISTIAN NEWS SERVICE"

3 meals a day?

Bastards
Pay for it out of your pocket

There is no Obama-stash

Please sir.....May I have some more?

please-sir-may.jpg
THAT is exactly the problem with your party.
You make emotional knee jerk reactions without fully thinking ahead.
Nobody wants to see kids go hungry but there has to be a stopping point.
Education, meals, food stamps, cash benefits,cell phones, internet,rent.

Good grief.
We have more wards of the state now than the orphanage era

Schools should not provide ANY food for kids. The kids should get breakfast at home and the parents should give them a sack lunch to take to school. White parents are fine with that but minority parents don't want the hassle and expense of feeding their own kids.

Federal Government Looking to Feed Public School Students 3 Meals Per Day Year Round

sep 4 2015Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said on Tuesday that his agency is looking for “creative ways” to give public school students access to more meals, including a way to provide them breakfast, lunch and dinner year round.

“We have focused on efforts to try to figure out ways in which we can expand in those time periods when youngsters may not have access to school meals,” Vilsack said in remarks at the liberal Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C. That includes giving students access to meals “across the school day, across the school year and across the calendar year,” he said
God forbid some of our tax dollars go to feeding the children in this country..... Probably a typical pro-life Christian.

3 meals a day?

Bastards

There is no Obama-stash

please-sir-may.jpg

Good grief.

Sure, it's the left with knee jerk reactions *shaking head*

politifact%2Fphotos%2F97_percent_poor_counties_meme.jpg

3 meals a day?

Bastards

There is no Obama-stash

please-sir-may.jpg

Good grief.
Please sir....may I have some more?

Republicans: Get a job kid

Schools should not provide ANY food for kids. The kids should get breakfast at home and the parents should give them a sack lunch to take to school. White parents are fine with that but minority parents don't want the hassle and expense of feeding their own kids.

Federal Government Looking to Feed Public School Students 3 Meals Per Day Year Round

sep 4 2015Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said on Tuesday that his agency is looking for “creative ways” to give public school students access to more meals, including a way to provide them breakfast, lunch and dinner year round.

“We have focused on efforts to try to figure out ways in which we can expand in those time periods when youngsters may not have access to school meals,” Vilsack said in remarks at the liberal Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C. That includes giving students access to meals “across the school day, across the school year and across the calendar year,” he said
God forbid some of our tax dollars go to feeding the children in this country..... Probably a typical pro-life Christian.
God has nothing to do with assholes like you stealing my kids food money to pay for your kids meals. I've got an idea HOW ABOUT YOU LAZY ASS PIECES OF SHIT GET A JOB AND BUY YOUR KIDS SOMETHING TO EAT VS STEALING FROM MY KIDS?

3 meals a day?

Bastards

There is no Obama-stash

please-sir-may.jpg

Good grief.

Please sir... may I have some more?
Democrat: Get it from the government kid, I don't work. I sit around and bitch on the internet all day.
Republican: Where's your parents kid?

3 meals a day?

Bastards

There is no Obama-stash

please-sir-may.jpg

Good grief.

Repeating Bullshit doesn't make it any less Bullshit

Who needs parents when you have an all powerful and all knowing state?

It's just like Mao and Stalin and Pol Pot, they LOVED kids!

stalinchildren.jpg

They want that and food stamps?

Many of them sell the food stamps for their alcohol and drugs

This has nothing to do with your trailer park friends.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Those that dont want their kids to have the meals can opt out of the program. I know in parts of the south there is breakfast year round. Why not provide more jobs and extend it to all meals?
How about you haul yourself over to my place with three meals a day and you pay for it?
Thanks but you cant afford to pay me for my time.
I ain't paying you jack shit. Haul your ass off that couch and bring me my 3 hot meals a day.
Sounds like you have a problem then. If youre an adult thats hungry and cant afford to pay for it, then you need to get to the back of the line and let the children have first dibs.
So give them YOUR tramp stamps...

Problem solved.
I have no idea what tramp stamps are. Sounds like you use them. Please enlighten everyone.

God has nothing to do with assholes like you stealing my kids food money to pay for your kids meals. I've got an idea HOW ABOUT YOU LAZY ASS PIECES OF SHIT GET A JOB AND BUY YOUR KIDS SOMETHING TO EAT VS STEALING FROM MY KIDS?
What if they cant find a job that pays the billls without working 3 of them and never are home to raise their children? You cant do both. You repubs will complain about that too.

Like I say, the true republican heart-mindset. Just hearing about poor children being fed arouses your hatred for mankind in general.

Who needs parents when you have an all powerful and all knowing state?

It's just like Mao and Stalin and Pol Pot, they LOVED kids!

stalinchildren.jpg

Republicans also love kids - until they're born.

The modern republican heart-mindset comes out in threads like these. It must be hard for them to pretend that they give a damn about anything but the almighty buck.
And the Libtards' bleeding hearts show as they've never met a dollar of mine they didn't want to give to someone else

Forum List

Back