DEMOCRATS: What would have happened if....

I tried to get a straight answer in another thread to this question. Unfortunately, all I got was deflection, catty comments and evasion. So I'll try here.

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressman had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Specifically, would the leftists here be supporting and downplaying and laughing about it here?

Let's see if we can get any honest answers here. Or, if hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant, transparent hypocrites, which is my guess.

Thanks in advance.
They did call him Tar baby, Boy, Uppity among others. I think it didn't occur to anyone to call him motherfuker. That's not something racist right wingers usually call black people. Because they favor other words.

I tried to get a straight answer in another thread to this question. Unfortunately, all I got was deflection, catty comments and evasion. So I'll try here.

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressman had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Specifically, would the leftists here be supporting and downplaying and laughing about it here?

Let's see if we can get any honest answers here. Or, if hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant, transparent hypocrites, which is my guess.

Thanks in advance.

The same thing that happened to Representative Joe Wilson when he accused Obama of lying during a nationally televised speech. Nothing happened. Wilson accused Obama of being a liar to his face on national television and his punishment was 3 subsequent reelections.
Actually, the reaction was closer to this, which is what I'm talking about:

Joe "You Lie" Wilson Fends off Racism Charge By Praising His and Michelle Obama's "Shared Heritage of South Carolina" » THE DISTRICT SENTINEL news co-op
MSNBC Hosts: Rep. Joe Wilson A White Southern Racist
Dastardly racism, says Jimmy Carter over 'You lie' outburst at Obama
Maureen Dowd: Joe Wilson's 'You Lie' Outburst All About Racism
Of course racism is behind the You lie outburst
Outrage over Rep. Joe Wilson's outburst isn't dying down
Gee, somehow you missed the hypocrisy of the Regressive Right!

Joe Wilson: Right-wing folk hero
House Democrats may have passed a resolution of disapproval for Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.), but many conservative grassroots activists are ready to award him a medal of honor.

Since blurting out “You lie!” during President Barack Obama’s speech to a joint session of Congress last week, Wilson has become a cause célèbre for the right

Direct confrontation with someone like the president is going to make news,” said FreedomWorks spokesman Adam Brandon. “There are a lot of folks out there in the country that feel the president is lying, and that’s why he has become something of a folk hero.”

On Saturday, hundreds of protesters held signs or wore t-shirts supporting Wilson, emblazoned with slogans such as “Joe was right” and “Stand with Joe.” Some signs simply read “Joe 2012.”

Online, Wilson supporters can already choose from an array of products ranging from “Wilson for President” t-shirts to “Joe stands for me” bumper stickers.

Wilson was even seen autographing a photo of his outburst for a fan after he spoke with reporters Monday.

The rank-and-file aren’t the only ones applauding Wilson and offering their unadulterated support.

“The movement has been waiting for someone to have a defiant attitude, and what he did was very reflective of what everyone feels,” said Eric Odom, executive director of the American Liberty Alliance, a libertarian-oriented group.

Thanks in advance.
They did call him Tar baby, Boy, Uppity among others. I think it didn't occur to anyone to call him motherfuker. That's not something racist right wingers usually call black people. Because they favor other words.
You forgot like the Nazis depicted the Jews as rats, so did the Racist Regressive Right.

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

The Regressives are happy to justify and deflect for what this lady said...
Again you ignore the HYPOCRISY of the Regressive Right rationalizing Tramp's behavior as "crude but we need a Patton to shake things up."
To the Regressive Right like you, Tramp's crudeness is needed but unacceptable and hypocritical in anyone else.
And, right on cue. They literally can't help themselves.

I didn't come unglued when Obama was called a liar. I found it in poor taste and ugly. I think the same thing about this woman and her antics.

What is the point of this thread? To show that liberals are upset with this president and his actions? You needed this post to figure that out?

Since you are a rookie, I have to explain our Little Mac...

Mac is a "liberal" who thinks we don't have enough Republican Parties,and why can't the Democrats be more like the Republicans. He'll whine about College kids wanting "Safe Spaces", but then he'll post in CDZ so no one makes fun of him.

He usually trots out an OP with an unsupported premise, and when people point out the flaws in his premise, he whines about how everyone is mean to him and it's just proof we are too partisan.

Alinsky 101, accuse the other side of what you do all the time
Alinsky had nothing to do with the quote. Russia Limbaugh paraphrased his mentor Joseph Goebbels.

"The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing."
- Joseph Goebbels

trump is the master of projection. anybody with 2 active braincells rubbing together knows he's been doing that since he started peddling that if hillary won - the election must have been rigged.

Thanks in advance.
You forgot like the Nazis depicted the Jews as rats, so did the Racist Regressive Right.

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.
/——/ I googled that quote and can’t find it. Please provide a link where Rush called Obozo a rat. TIA

Thanks in advance.
/—-/ No one called Obozo tar baby. That was just you making crap up. Billy Clinton did say Obozo should be fetching his coffee and Biden said Obozo was clean and articulate for a Black guy.

Here’s the thing . Obama ain’t Trump .

Trump talks that shit all the time . So basically cons are mad cause this Congressman acts like Trump .

that's what i basically said but it's quite apparent that no answer is good enough for the OP, since he is such a political fundamentalist.
Can you answer his question?

/—-/ No one called Obozo tar baby. That was just you making crap up. Billy Clinton did say Obozo should be fetching his coffee and Biden said Obozo was clean and articulate for a Black guy.

I remember that, and hitlery asserting the meat puppet had not done the "Spade Work" to have achieved the position he was in.

The Regressives are happy to justify and deflect for what this lady said...
Again you ignore the HYPOCRISY of the Regressive Right rationalizing Tramp's behavior as "crude but we need a Patton to shake things up."
To the Regressive Right like you, Tramp's crudeness is needed but unacceptable and hypocritical in anyone else.
And, right on cue. They literally can't help themselves.
And right on cue I strike a nerve!
10qvl7.jpg

Forum List

Back