democrats will be SLAUGHTERED in the mid-terms

The landscape is changing in favor of republicans

The outcome of those special elections and democrat turnout say otherwise.

Don’t believe everything you read in the mainstream media. It’s just click bait for deep state frothing fools.

:)
Republicans will gain a minimum of 3 Senate seats and will retain control of the House

I'm willing to wager whatever you want on my prediction
Rest assured, no one with even a whit of common sense is going to engage a conservative in a wager after the USMB has exposed so many in the past as welshers.

But so far, one Senate seat was up for grabs in one of the reddest states in the country and even that one flipped blue. So one can only guess upon what delusions you suffer to think the right will flip three others? :confused:

is this directed at me?

for not replying within 16 minutes?

And after 16 minutes you still trying to discern what renunciation of Trump is and if I was implying impeachment? :)

are the voices in your head becoming difficult to ignore

Not as difficult as yours trying to grasp the meaning of renunciation.

lol:)
C’mon, ObeJoe... did you really think a conservative could understand a word containing more than one syllable??

How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

You would think there would at least be a red wave ripple. You know. Something to wade in that’s above your socks?

Being Trump is making America great again and all.

240_F_163003768_qgCYveF7WnoeCgHbywlFA0L6S4beeLCK.jpg

LOLOL

Rather than make up strawmen, why not simply answer my question? How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump was sworn in?

What straw man, Comrade? :dunno: You were lying, and everyone here knew it.

See, you're not clever. deMS-13 have made marginal gains in a few local elections. The Americans still control 38 of 50 state legislatures, 33 governorships, and all three branches of the federal government. Despite the efforts of an advocacy press who is little more than propaganda for the deMS-13, you are set to LOSE seats in the Senate and continue your minority in the house.

When deMS-13 lose, America wins.
Lying? Moi?

Democrats flip 40th legislative race of Trump era, this time in New York

So for the third time I ask... how many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

Why are you so afraid to answer...?

Again, minor local races in urban areas.
Not all.

So again, why are you so afraid to answer?

4th time... How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

None...of which I am aware.
Thank you for answering. :beer:

Democrats will be slaughtered in the mid-terms?

Somebody hasn’t been paying attention to these special elections democrats have been winning in republican districts and states..... preferring to huff the crap FOX News, Rush and Hannity been selling.

Huff away nutters, huff away. See y’all at the polls. :)
Great, then maybe you can answer the question ALL of your fellow yahoo righties have proven too scared to answer.....

Don't know nor do I care, dems are nowhere near taking back the thousand plus seats lost under Obama ; but it is normal for the party out of power to make.off year election gains

I do know.l that tremendous money has been spent on the 40 seats dems have won

Republicans will be have at least 54 in the Senate and will maintain control of the House after the midterms

Would you care to wager on that?

Don't know nor do I care,

Lest your head explodes.

Like a popcorn fart.

:)

Are you guys still hiding under you mother's skirts...yelling at people to rumble ? I mean, it can hardly get any more funny.

1. Hillary should have won.....BIG
2. The left was already counting it's W.H. chickens before the election. (see below).
3. The left was counting on winning the senate.
4. The left lost everything and the SCOTUS by default.
5. But, despite their failed claims...they are back at it.

Gotta hand it to you.....holding the party line in spite of looking stupid....takes some courage (or maybe you really are stupid).

Somebody hasn’t been paying attention to these special elections democrats have been winning in republican districts and states..... preferring to huff the crap FOX News, Rush and Hannity been selling.

Great, then maybe you can answer the question ALL of your fellow yahoo righties have proven too scared to answer.....

Don't know nor do I care, dems are nowhere near taking back the thousand plus seats lost under Obama ; but it is normal for the party out of power to make.off year election gains

Republicans will be have at least 54 in the Senate and will maintain control of the House after the midterms

I’ve already explained why no sane person would ever accept a wager from a right winger. They never pay up. I’ve seen it too many times to ever be fooled otherwise.

Regardless of bullshit wagers, you’re talking out of both sides of your mouth now and even worse, offering no explanation for the opposing viewpoints.

On one hand, you say the opposition party normally gains seats; but on the other, you’re claiming the opposition party won’t gain seats in the Senate. Even though they already have. :cuckoo:

"The thousand plus seats lost under Obama".....:71:

They seem to have forgotten both the roughly 600 seats Democrats gained in 2006 & 2008; and that politics is a pendulum which has been swinging back to the left since Trump became president.

I’ve already explained why no sane person would ever accept a wager from a right winger. They never pay up. I’ve seen it too many times to ever be fooled otherwise.

Regardless of bullshit wagers, you’re talking out of both sides of your mouth now and even worse, offering no explanation for the opposing viewpoints.

On one hand, you say the opposition party normally gains seats; but on the other, you’re claiming the opposition party won’t gain seats in the Senate. Even though they already have. :cuckoo:

I suppose this could mean net seats......

Which can't be determined right now.

But so far, one Senate seat was up for grabs in one of the reddest states in the country and even that one flipped blue. So one can only guess upon what delusions you suffer to think the right will flip three others?
So you are afraid to wager?

Can't say that I blame you for that

We screwed up in Alabama, but will get that seat back in 2020

Minimum of 3 seats net to republicans in the Senate in 2018

And we keep the House

The melts will be glorious to watch not as much fun as 2016, but glorious nonetheless

Have Democrats lost 900 seats in state legislatures since Obama has been president?

They seem to have forgotten both the roughly 600 seats Democrats gained in 2006 & 2008; and that politics is a pendulum which has been swinging back to the left since Trump became president.
By all rights, you should be winning, as the party out of power always makes gains in midterms

But Democrat leadership is hellbent on throwing that advantage away with mind boggling foolishness and poor choices

I am actually shocked to witness how poorly they are managing this opportunity

Are you guys still hiding under you mother's skirts...yelling at people to rumble ?

Are y’all still hiding under Trumps ball sack, afraid to acknowledge our Senate Intelligence committees AND everyone intelligence agencies findings about that election?

You do know what their findings were don’t you Sun Devil?

Sure you do.

No low information voter you.

I’m absolutely sure Rush, FOX News and Clowns or Hannity kept you up to date.

LOLOL

By all rights, you should be winning, as the party out of power always makes gains in midterms

Jesus.

Talk about low information voter. :)

You taken a gander at the special elections democrats have been winning in red districts and states?

Care to guess what all those democrat wins foretell for the midterms?

pig-teeth-22.jpg

We actually have a chance to make gains in the People's Republic of Kalifornia

Think about that for a minute

The situation Cali has more to do with tactical mistakes and a fractured electorate, but still...

A great read about how dems are screwing up on the left coast - California’s ‘Top Two’ Primary: Here’s How It All Works

The defense of MS-13 and Hamas will cost you as well

Democrats also seem to be content to not put forth a platform, not outside of WE HATE TRUMP

I think y'all get 10 to 18 seats in the House, but you SHOULD be able to flip control

Won't happen

Trump has you running in circles and acting stupid

Jesus.

Talk about low information voter. :)

You taken a gander at the special elections democrats have been winning in red districts and states?

Care to guess what all those democrat wins foretell for the midterms?

pig-teeth-22.jpg
My whipping boy making an appearance

Oh joy

Are you guys still hiding under you mother's skirts...yelling at people to rumble ?

Are y’all still hiding under Trumps ball sack, afraid to acknowledge our Senate Intelligence committees AND everyone intelligence agencies findings about that election?

You do know what their findings were don’t you Sun Devil?

Sure you do.

No low information voter you.

I’m absolutely sure Rush, FOX News and Clowns or Hannity kept you up to date.

LOLOL

Don't watch any of it.

Just keep waiting for those impeachment proceedings to start.

When was that date again ?

Forum List

Back