Democrats wonder and worry: Why isn’t Clinton far ahead of Trump?

That's because everyone hates both of them.

Most people just hate Trump more however.

Which is it, democrats or liberals? Since all democrats are not liberals,, and all liberals are not democrats...

"They" keep saying Beast start with 248 EV. No contest? Why all the talk?
Dems have rigged such a big head start......she can cough email smash and lie. I could win one more state. DOOM.

Because she is an awful candidate, she has multiple corruption fronts all of which are true. She also has zero charisma, has failing health and her mental faculties are on the wane. Other than that she's doing ok.

Because she is an awful candidate, she has multiple corruption fronts all of which are true. She also has zero charisma, has failing health and her mental faculties are on the wane. Other than that she's doing ok.

Given all the above that FOX told you....you will STILL have to call her madam president....LOL

...and we have to take in consideration half the country's NUTZ! Something has to be seriously wrong with people who are supporting this lunatic with so little self-control he breached the ethics of non-politicization of his "intelligence briefing!" If I were Obama he should be told to wait quite a while for another if any until the election! The MSM are the one's keeping this somewhat interesting, but I have to think the rational majority will go the only way they can in Nov; HILLARY and no one else! :bang3: :blahblah: :blowup: :banana:

I am a strong believer (and I admit its just my opinion) that Hillary is WAY more ahead than the media is reporting.....A dog-race raises a network's raitings a hell of a lot more than a reported landslide.

Well, I can explain it. Seems to be a mystery to the libs.

The majority don't trust Hillary. Enter Soros to fix the election.

I'd like to see a cat-scan of Trump's head! I think the hamster running around in the cage died and his brain is fermenting inside his skull! :9: :dunno: :boohoo: :cuckoo:

I would still take that over Hillary. She and her cohorts cannot be trusted and they do not have America's best interests at heart. She and her puppet master are globalists. They would prefer that the worthless U.N. call the shots.

She and her cohorts cannot be trusted and they do not have America's best interests at heart. She and her puppet master are globalists. They would prefer that the worthless U.N. call the shots.

"....and FOX news will be right back after these commercials......"

None of that is true (outside of her having very little charisma). She is among the least corrupt candidates to seek the office while being among the best qualified; hands down.

And she is torching your messiah!

Well, I can explain it. Seems to be a mystery to the libs.

The majority don't trust Hillary. Enter Soros to fix the election.

I'd like to see a cat-scan of Trump's head! I think the hamster running around in the cage died and his brain is fermenting inside his skull! :9: :dunno: :boohoo:

I would still take that over Hillary. She and her cohorts cannot be trusted and they do not have America's best interests at heart. She and her puppet master are globalists. They would prefer that the worthless U.N. call the shots.

...and there it is on cue! I asked for an example and love being proved right! :blahblah: :cuckoo: :fu: :funnyface:

How exactly does one fix an election? And why didn't he fix 2014 if he has such capability?

My dear, expect MANY such statements about the election being rigged as right wingers prepare themselves for their inevitable loss.

Forum List

Back