Dems Big Push for 2014: Minimum Wage

A better name for this thread would have been:

Dems big push for 2014 is going to be buying votes with the money of business owners.

Probably more of a 2016 purchase.

At least you're honest despite having that stupid bitch as your avi

Ahh, Sandra Fluke, the gift that keeps on giving.

Sandr-Fluke-Ms.-Magazine1.jpg

Let the hatred build up inside you...let it out!!!

At least you're honest despite having that stupid bitch as your avi

She apparently "gives" to the point of needing 3k a year in government provided birth control. What a fine woman, who wouldn't be proud to bring her home for the holidays?

You never quoted that from the last time...I guess you can't quote it this time either.

I'm sure those that know you would be happy if you brought home a woman for a change.

She apparently "gives" to the point of needing 3k a year in government provided birth control. What a fine woman, who wouldn't be proud to bring her home for the holidays?

You never quoted that from the last time...I guess you can't quote it this time either.

I'm sure those that know you would be happy if you brought home a woman for a change.

Been bringing home the same woman for 21 years. Pretty sure the family knows who to expect at get together's by now. Amount of government funded birth control? None. Amount of abortions? None. Number of years being happy not being sluts? 21.

So lets take a look at the global market. China, one of the leading manufacturing nations is experiencing growing pains. rising fuels costs makes it more expensive to export goods. Rising labor costs are making it more expensive to manufacture goods. Economist are saying we have reached the break even point for outsourcing manufacturing vs creating manufacturing jobs domestically. and this is evidenced by the vast amount of manufacturing jobs leaving China. The big leaders, Nike, Addidas, The Gap all plan to have at least 50% of their manufacturing out of china by the end of next year. WalMart had announced plans to launch a made in America line. So what do the democrats do? In total disregard to bring jobs back to America, to lower unemployment, instead of pushing to continue unemployment insurance payments. Instead of doing what is best for America. They look to save an election they know they have already lost with extremely poor past decision. they look to bribe low wage workers by suggesting the minimum wage be raised. as they even stated, they hope to back the republicans into a corner. democrats = always thinking of themselves before country

So lets take a look at the global market. China, one of the leading manufacturing nations is experiencing growing pains. rising fuels costs makes it more expensive to export goods. Rising labor costs are making it more expensive to manufacture goods. Economist are saying we have reached the break even point for outsourcing manufacturing vs creating manufacturing jobs domestically. and this is evidenced by the vast amount of manufacturing jobs leaving China. The big leaders, Nike, Addidas, The Gap all plan to have at least 50% of their manufacturing out of china by the end of next year. WalMart had announced plans to launch a made in America line. So what do the democrats do? In total disregard to bring jobs back to America, to lower unemployment, instead of pushing to continue unemployment insurance payments. Instead of doing what is best for America. They look to save an election they know they have already lost with extremely poor past decision. they look to bribe low wage workers by suggesting the minimum wage be raised. as they even stated, they hope to back the republicans into a corner. democrats = always thinking of themselves before country

I've been reading this "Coming back to America" bullsh!t since 2006 and it's ain't happened yet.
It's how MNC CEOs keep mentally unaware Conservatives assuaged while they're salivating over their stock portfolios.

Been bringing home the same woman for 21 years. Pretty sure the family knows who to expect at get together's by now. Amount of government funded birth control? None. Amount of abortions? None. Number of years being happy not being sluts? 21.

Same as Ms. Fluke from what I gather. Since you can't produce any quotes to the other side. Despite your blather.

I've been reading this "Coming back to America" bullsh!t since 2006 and it's ain't happened yet.
It's how MNC CEOs keep mentally unaware Conservatives assuaged while they're salivating over their stock portfolios.

and it never will happen with democrats in control. remind me again, what year did the democrats start regaining control?

:eusa_boohoo:

You're too easy as well lol

Later tool

female-vote-in-2008-2012.jpg

Only going to get worse if Hillary wins the nomination...Later asswipe.

PS: How are the Chiefs doing?

Chiefs did fantastic. From 2/14 to this season with a one point playoff loss in a high scoring game. To expect anything more would have been foolish. Much like expecting Obama to be a good president or Hillary being anything other than a carpet bagging tail coat riding nobody.

Pretty smart move if the DEMS are willing to play the long game with it. The nation is ready for a higher FMW. The basic lie about it is that it will raise prices. Prices are rising anyway without the added benefit of additional pay for the workers so, at least, this will include that benefit.

Again, when you have a consumer based economy and wages for the consumers remain flat, you're going to have some economic problems since your engine isn't getting any fuel. At the very least, this will be fuel for the engine. I doubt the engine will go very far at the outset because a lot of the new monies will go toward debt reduction but after that, you'll see some real growth.

How unfortunate that libs/Dems/whatever you call yourselves consider all this a "game". That implies that there will be winners and losers. Sadly, everyone loses when their liberal agenda is forced upon everyone else.

Forum List

Back