🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems charged with voter fraud...IN CALIFORNIA!!!

So your argument is that cheating and primary rigging did not occur, giving Hillary the nomination she could not win, because no eventual election ballots were overturned...which is also a lie but beside the point?!

Primary monitors destroyed ballots, just like Snipes did.

Fail!

Actually, Hillary won the Dem primaries (plural) by millions of votes. To destroy that many ballots for Bernie to win would be near impossible to go unnoticed by media who hated Hillary

State primaries are run by counties. The DNC does not control state elections.

Name a specific case of rigging in 2016 prez primary ? You can't, because none exists

Yup, the DA has charged 9 people with felony voter fraud in the supposed solid democrat city of Los Angeles

Can you imagine dems having to cheat in Los Angeles?

What does that say?
:linky::link:
He didn't want people to know that these forgeries are unlikely to be successful.
So he provided no link.

I was on smart phone and couldn't link.

Why are dems cheating in Los Angeles? Taking advantage of the homeless too. No wonder they love tent cities out there!

Too funny how many people comment on ballot initiatives and knee jerk think Democrat. Never been to California for sure

Since there were 1.9 million votes cast in Los Angeles, I don't think 9 votes would swing the elections either way.

Probably 1 million were illegals, non-living and voter fraud -- that's likely a conservative estimate. If dems have to cheat in Los Angeles....hmmm how do they ever win in less democratic cities and states -- hmm. I think we found the template

Former interim Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman Donna Brazile argued Monday that her party’s 2016 presidential primary process was not rigged because none of the votes were overturned.

Speaking at the University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics, Brazile clarified the section of her book that appeared to allege the Democratic Party’s primary had been rigged in Hillary Clinton’s favor. Brazile argued that the primary was not rigged because despite internal issues at the DNC, Clinton won because of support from voters.

“And I concluded that it was not rigged because the votes for Hillary Clinton came from you the voters, you the voters. I found no evidence of one vote being overturned by what was happening internally,” Brazile said.

“But what I did find, what made me very very upset at the time, was that this agreement meant that the Hillary campaign would control the DNC finances. And I did not like that."

Brazile: Dem primary was not rigged because no votes were overturned

Also, it wasn't 9 votes, "The petition gatherers were charged with a dozen felony counts after gathering hundreds of names in the 2016 and 2018 elections...." hundreds

Hundreds

And that's in a supposedly safe democrat city

Since there were 1.9 million votes cast in Los Angeles, I don't think 9 votes would swing the elections either way.

Probably 1 million were illegals, non-living and voter fraud -- that's likely a conservative estimate. If dems have to cheat in Los Angeles....hmmm how do they ever win in less democratic cities and states -- hmm. I think we found the template
Illegals are not voting in any significant numbers.

Conflating fraud in ballot initiative process to voting is stupid. Ballot initiatives are not all written by Dems. Conservatives, Business interests and special interest groups o all sides and issues create them.

Also, it wasn't 9 votes, "The petition gatherers were charged with a dozen felony counts after gathering hundreds of names in the 2016 and 2018 elections...." hundreds

Hundreds

not votes, but signatures for ballot initiatives.

these people were not at any voting booths.

Hundreds

The point being: why are dems cheating in a solid democrat city?

You do know the scams are not Democratic scams? It's ballot initiatives many created by conservatives and the business community

You're totally fucked here and I think this is just the start. Time for a new sock
so you';re out of any argument and can't refute a single fact?

USMB, where the more things change, the more Frank stays the same :)

Hundreds

Frank, Democrats are not cheating here.

Signature gatherers are. Many, most are paid by the number of sheets they turn in.

you truly really need to get out more often

Former interim Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman Donna Brazile argued Monday that her party’s 2016 presidential primary process was not rigged because none of the votes were overturned.

Speaking at the University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics, Brazile clarified the section of her book that appeared to allege the Democratic Party’s primary had been rigged in Hillary Clinton’s favor. Brazile argued that the primary was not rigged because despite internal issues at the DNC, Clinton won because of support from voters.

“And I concluded that it was not rigged because the votes for Hillary Clinton came from you the voters, you the voters. I found no evidence of one vote being overturned by what was happening internally,” Brazile said.

“But what I did find, what made me very very upset at the time, was that this agreement meant that the Hillary campaign would control the DNC finances. And I did not like that."

Clinton backer agrees primary was 'rigged'

Clinton Campaign Had Additional Signed Agreement With DNC In 2015

Hillary Clinton rigged DNC against Bernie Sanders, Brazile Claims

Donna Brazile Admits Cheating, But Clinton Campaign Has Yet to Apologize

The Rigged Primary Did Cost Bernie Sanders Votes; What Democrats Do Now Matters

You do know the scams are not Democratic scams? It's ballot initiatives many created by conservatives and the business community

You're totally fucked here and I think this is just the start. Time for a new sock
so you';re out of any argument and can't refute a single fact?

USMB, where the more things change, the more Frank stays the same :)

You'll run out of squid ink. You have no facts on your side.

"There were 18 propositions on the ballot in 2016, and 16 in 2018. Some of the best-known ones this year would have expanded rent control and repealed a gas tax, but prosecutors declined to reveal which initiatives were involved in the fraud cases."

dems have to cheat to pass rent control? Maybe CA will go for Trump in 2020 once the cheating is stopped

People, before you respond .. read the friggin article

They are a familiar sight at farmers’ markets and public squares across California every election season: workers gathering signatures needed to place voter initiatives on the ballot.

Nine people have been charged with felony election fraud after they went to a different part of town to collect signatures: Skid Row in Downtown Los Angeles.

The Los Angeles district attorney announced on Tuesday that the nine had been charged with paying homeless people off — with one dollar bills and stray cigarettes — in exchange for signing fake names on petitions for the initiatives or on voter registration forms. (People who sign petitions are required to be registered voters.)

Hundreds

Frank, Democrats are not cheating here.

Signature gatherers are. Many, most are paid by the number of sheets they turn in.

you truly really need to get out more often

Countdown to new sock

T minus 10, 9....

Yup, the DA has charged 9 people with felony voter fraud in the supposed solid democrat city of Los Angeles

Can you imagine dems having to cheat in Los Angeles?

What does that say?
To those who wonder why CrusaderFrank didn't provide a link, here's the reason:

Still, a local elections official told the newspaper that reports of forgeries could undermine faith in the system — even though he said it’s unlikely forgeries would get past elections officials, because they manually compare signatures on petitions with those on registration forms.

It’s not really voter fraud, in terms of illegal voting and manipulation,” Dean Logan, the head of Los Angeles County elections, said in September, according to the Times. “But I am certainly concerned about any activity that causes voters to lose faith in the process.”
Election fraud scheme bribed LA homeless with cigarettes for signatures, prosecutors say
was it fraud or not ted?....
The article said "it's not really voter fraud".
I just embarrassed you. Don't ask questions that will embarrass you when answered.
And read.
The article said "it's not really voter fraud".
So...trying to influence an election
interfering, meddling..bribery

Clinton backer agrees primary was 'rigged'

Clinton Campaign Had Additional Signed Agreement With DNC In 2015

Hillary Clinton rigged DNC against Bernie Sanders, Brazile Claims
another dolt confusing a headline with the content and follow up in articles?

OK

People, before you respond .. read the friggin article

They are a familiar sight at farmers’ markets and public squares across California every election season: workers gathering signatures needed to place voter initiatives on the ballot.

Nine people have been charged with felony election fraud after they went to a different part of town to collect signatures: Skid Row in Downtown Los Angeles.

The Los Angeles district attorney announced on Tuesday that the nine had been charged with paying homeless people off — with one dollar bills and stray cigarettes — in exchange for signing fake names on petitions for the initiatives or on voter registration forms. (People who sign petitions are required to be registered voters.)

So it's not "9 votes" as you said, it's 9 dems cheating collecting hundreds of signatures to pass Progressive initiative in a supposedly Far Left lalaland.

If that's in LA, what did you guys do in Phoenix, Miami, Milwaukee and Detroit?

Forum List

Back