🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems charged with voter fraud...IN CALIFORNIA!!!

That’s what I read, there was an officer who also said it’s been going on for years. The fact the idiots that tried to perpetrate their fraud were more than likely unsuccessful is irrelevant, it is the intent that they tried to defraud the citizens of the United States.
all it does is get initiatives on the ballot. LOL

No primaries were rigged. NAme one if you dare. Name an instance of cheating.

If anyone hired thugs it was Trump LOL

No Democrat payed spies or Russians. Election and campaign law violations are a public record. List a few

Prove trump hired thugs or anyone else first. Same lies and murdering dimshit. It is well documented that the oshit-dim campaign paid the Russians for lies to open the witch hunt thousands of documents publicly available so lie some more.
you claimed Hillary hired thugs.

I replied If anyone hired thugs it was Trump LOL

SO you are the one that needs to prove a claim.

“But what I did find, what made me very very upset at the time, was that this agreement meant that the Hillary campaign would control the DNC finances. And I did not like that."

Brazile: Dem primary was not rigged because no votes were overturned

Speaking at the University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics, Brazile clarified the section of her book that appeared to allege the Democratic Party’s primary had been rigged in Hillary Clinton’s favor. Brazile argued that the primary was not rigged because despite internal issues at the DNC, Clinton won because of support from voters.

“And I concluded that it was not rigged because the votes for Hillary Clinton came from you the voters, you the voters. I found no evidence of one vote being overturned by what was happening internally,” Brazile said.

That’s what I read, there was an officer who also said it’s been going on for years. The fact the idiots that tried to perpetrate their fraud were more than likely unsuccessful is irrelevant, it is the intent that they tried to defraud the citizens of the United States.

And they were charged with felony election fraud, and the were trying to defraud the citizens of this country. Nothing you posted changes what I said.

Former interim Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman Donna Brazile argued Monday that her party’s 2016 presidential primary process was not rigged because none of the votes were overturned.

“And I concluded that it was not rigged because the votes for Hillary Clinton came from you the voters, you the voters. I found no evidence of one vote being overturned by what was happening internally,” Brazile said.
Brazille admitted Hillary could not beat Sanders and Hillary was given his nomination ... Not to mention Obama's criminal administration kept her felon ass out of jail so she could run ... Then she ran the worst campaign in US history, refusing to even visit w states .... Which ended up costing her the election.

Your skank even paid Russians for their help ... And still lost..

And they were charged with felony election fraud, and the were trying to defraud the citizens of this country. Nothing you posted changes what I said.
election fraud. voter fraud. campaign finance violations. .. .. all separate issues.

Brazille admitted Hillary could not beat Sanders and Hillary was given his nomination ... Not to mention Obama's criminal administration kept her felon ass out of jail so she could run ... Then she ran the worst campaign in US history, refusing to even visit w states .... Which ended up costing her the election.

please provide a link, if one exists LOL

I provide a link

“But what I did find, what made me very very upset at the time, was that this agreement meant that the Hillary campaign would control the DNC finances. And I did not like that."

Speaking at the University of Chicago’s Institute of Politics, Brazile clarified the section of her book that appeared to allege the Democratic Party’s primary had been rigged in Hillary Clinton’s favor. Brazile argued that the primary was not rigged because despite internal issues at the DNC, Clinton won because of support from voters.

No Democrat payed spies or Russians. Election and campaign law violations are a public record. List a few

Prove trump hired thugs or anyone else first. Same lies and murdering dimshit. It is well documented that the oshit-dim campaign paid the Russians for lies to open the witch hunt thousands of documents publicly available so lie some more.

I don’t need to prove shit you made the statements you have to prove them first that no lying stinking murderer dimshit hired anyone which is a lie, then that Trump hired anyone that is how it works all I posted was informed directional rebuttal.

Sorry again LIAR. Evidence was caught on camera - your skank hired thugs to beat up American citizens who supported the opposition.

election fraud. voter fraud. campaign finance violations. .. .. all separate issues.

Your point being? I am correct on what I said. They were charged with felony election fraud. I didn’t mention voter or campaign fraud.

I don’t need to prove shit you made the statements you have to prove them first that no lying stinking murderer dimshit hired anyone which is a lie, then that Trump hired anyone that is how it works all I posted was informed directional rebuttal.

You need to get in bed so you can go to kindergarten tomorrow.

please provide a link, if one exists LOL

I provide a link

So your argument is that cheating and primary rigging did not occur, giving Hillary the nomination she could not win, because no eventual election ballots were overturned...which is also a lie but beside the point?!

Primary monitors destroyed ballots, just like Snipes did.

Fail!

You need to get in bed so you can go to kindergarten tomorrow.
You do know you just replied to yourself?

Yes, kindergarten it is -- for you

Your point being? I am correct on what I said. They were charged with felony election fraud. I didn’t mention voter or campaign fraud.
No, your point. I was clear. I did not say you mentioned voter fraud in the post I replied to. I did not say you were wrong, in the post I replied to

No, your point. I was clear. I did not say you mentioned voter fraud in the post I replied to. I did not say you were wrong, in the post I replied to

Thanks for being clear as mud.

Yup, the DA has charged 9 people with felony voter fraud in the supposed solid democrat city of Los Angeles

Can you imagine dems having to cheat in Los Angeles?

What does that say?
To those who wonder why CrusaderFrank didn't provide a link, here's the reason:

Still, a local elections official told the newspaper that reports of forgeries could undermine faith in the system — even though he said it’s unlikely forgeries would get past elections officials, because they manually compare signatures on petitions with those on registration forms.

It’s not really voter fraud, in terms of illegal voting and manipulation,” Dean Logan, the head of Los Angeles County elections, said in September, according to the Times. “But I am certainly concerned about any activity that causes voters to lose faith in the process.”
Election fraud scheme bribed LA homeless with cigarettes for signatures, prosecutors say

Why are dems cheating in Los Angeles?

A Cigarette for a Fake Signature? Election Fraud Charged on Los Angeles’ Skid Row

Yup, the DA has charged 9 people with felony voter fraud in the supposed solid democrat city of Los Angeles

Can you imagine dems having to cheat in Los Angeles?

What does that say?
To those who wonder why CrusaderFrank didn't provide a link, here's the reason:

Still, a local elections official told the newspaper that reports of forgeries could undermine faith in the system — even though he said it’s unlikely forgeries would get past elections officials, because they manually compare signatures on petitions with those on registration forms.

It’s not really voter fraud, in terms of illegal voting and manipulation,” Dean Logan, the head of Los Angeles County elections, said in September, according to the Times. “But I am certainly concerned about any activity that causes voters to lose faith in the process.”
Election fraud scheme bribed LA homeless with cigarettes for signatures, prosecutors say
was it fraud or not ted?....
The article said "it's not really voter fraud".
I just embarrassed you. Don't ask questions that will embarrass you when answered.
And read.

Why do dems have to cheat in Los Angeles? Is it genetic?

Forum List

Back