Denzel Washington knows what our problem is...fatherless homes..not guns or prisons...

04f7b90f766b10271952297cbde2f46f337503-wm.jpg
So you admit that the Australian Aborigines are Black people? You do realize they also interbreed with a type of neanderthal....the Denisovans right?

I think it's kind of cool that blacks are a kind of Ape people

Sorry pink boy. The first homo sapiens was a Black woman and Black man. Your mutation didnt arrive until relatively recently.
Before the black man, it was the apes
Before the Black man there were your ancestors the neanderthals as well.
Both Neanderthals and Homo sapiens are thought to have evolved from Homo erectus. Homo sapiens did not evolve from Neanderthals. They were more like first cousins.

Sorry pink boy. The first homo sapiens was a Black woman and Black man. Your mutation didnt arrive until relatively recently.
Before the black man, it was the apes
Before the Black man there were your ancestors the neanderthals as well.
Both Neanderthals and Homo sapiens are thought to have evolved from Homo erectus. Homo sapiens did not evolve from Neanderthals. They were more like first cousins.
True. Homo Sapiens didnt evolve from neanderthals. The first homo sapiens was a Black person. This is a known fact. However caucasoids have neanderthal ancestry.

So you admit that the Australian Aborigines are Black people? You do realize they also interbreed with a type of neanderthal....the Denisovans right?
Aborigines do look a little more Ape like then negros

Denzel is too popular for Democrats or Hollywood to railroad him. So this will quickly be swept under the rug unfortunately. But kudos to Denzel Washington for having the guts to state the truth. Maybe others will find their courage.

We need a lot more popular, well known, charismatic black men and women to step up and start saying the same kinds of things and setting the same example. It may be the best hope for black youth born into relentless cycles of poverty, violence, ignorance, poor social skills, shabby values. Unfortunately those who promote so-called conservative values or otherwise are positive role models are too often dismissed as irrelevant or are ravaged by some on the left who will find some way to blunt or divert the message in favor of the flawed racist themes they promote.

Last edited:
Denzel is too popular for Democrats or Hollywood to railroad him. So this will quickly be swept under the rug unfortunately. But kudos to Denzel Washington for having the guts to state the truth. Maybe others will find their courage.

We need a lot more popular, well known, charismatic black men and women to step up and start saying the same kinds of things and setting the same example. It may be the best hope for black youth born into relentless cycles of poverty, violence, ignorance, poor social skills, shabby values. Unfortunately those who promote so-called conservative values or otherwise are positive role models are too often dismissed as irrelevant or are ravaged by some on the left who will find some way to blunt or divert the message in favor of the flawed racist themes they promote.
Disagree. Denzel hasnt said anything new. This is being said daily in Black communities by many charismatic Black men and women. We know the system is rigged against us so we have to be ten times better, ten times more law abiding, ten times smarter than a white person just to stay even. Denzel is engaging in double speak. He is sending a message to the Black community that whites dont get while at the same time being politically correct...barely. Think of it as dog whistle politics.

We know the system is rigged against us so we have to be ten times better,.
The "system" is evolution
The system I am talking about is white racism. Whites are weak. Thats why they made laws to hold Blacks back. If they werent weak why would the need a head start?
Nature made the laws that hold back blacks
Nope white boys did. Nature doesnt write anything. White boys made laws against Blacks doing pretty much anything. They needed white affirmative action for over 400 years.

If blacks are as smart as you say, no "White laws" could hold them back

If blacks are as smart as you say, no "White laws" could hold them back
I know youre kinda simple but does that even make sense to you? You can be a genius but if there is a law that says you cant vote then you cant vote.

Last edited:
Only blacks get mad when they are called Apes, no other races get mad
Because we know we aren't descended from apes.you don't get mad because you know you are descended from apes.

LOL how stupid, ALL humans are related to apes. DNA proves this. Skin color be damned.
Wouldn't you say that those with a good amount of neanderthal genes would be more apish than those hue-mans who don't?

No , I would say that trying to say one race is more "apish" than another is racist, regardless of whether you are saying it about whites or blacks.

Blacks don't get off easy by just saying "well we're less smart than whites" in my book. Blacks , just like whites, are as smart and successful as they CHOOSE to be.

And I don't believe the fact that a higher percentage of blacks than whites choose to be losers is genetic.
no one chooses that
it's the culture that has a lot to do with a person's success
we read to our kids and took them to the library a lot when they were very young
we hugged them and held them a lot as babies.....we talked to them as babies.....a great deal of your nature and brain power is developed when you are a baby

You had thousands of years in Africa be fore the White man showed up, and all you built was a dung hut

Only blacks get mad when they are called Apes, no other races get mad
Because we know we aren't descended from apes.you don't get mad because you know you are descended from apes.

LOL how stupid, ALL humans are related to apes. DNA proves this. Skin color be damned.
Wouldn't you say that those with a good amount of neanderthal genes would be more apish than those hue-mans who don't?

No , I would say that trying to say one race is more "apish" than another is racist, regardless of whether you are saying it about whites or blacks.

Blacks don't get off easy by just saying "well we're less smart than whites" in my book. Blacks , just like whites, are as smart and successful as they CHOOSE to be.

And I don't believe the fact that a higher percentage of blacks than whites choose to be losers is genetic.
no one chooses that
it's the culture that has a lot to do with a person's success
we read to our kids and took them to the library a lot when they were very young
we hugged them and held them a lot as babies.....we talked to them as babies.....a great deal of your nature and brain power is developed when you are a baby

You CHOSE to do all those things, and when white people choose NOT to do those things, those kids will probably be less successful. Conversely, when black people CHOOSE to do those things, their kids are generally more successful.

Forum List

Back