Dershowitz Is Insane

No, but that is not what Trump did.

Would you be fine the next time the House is majority Republican impeaching a Democrat president without evidence...just hearsay? Careful, Obama was accused of much worse and the Republicans didn't impeach him because they couldn't prove the charges. Democrats don't seem to care about proof.

it is not hearsay. vindman was a first person witness in on that not so perfect call.

why won't donny let his 'men' testify? why wont he cough up any docs? why is he afraid?

& why was cippolone who bolton said was in on the shake down allowed to be counsel for donny? why was pam bondi- who took a cash buy off - to close down donny's university lawsuit allowed on his team?

cause he is dirty dirty dirty filthy dirty & it will catch up to him & the rest of his flying monkeys.

I think history will have something to say about this that won't be good.

But I'm more worried about precedents and an awful lot of unchecked power going to the executive. Our government depends on a system of checks and balances and it's being eroded before our eyes.

Not that he SHOULD have been removed from office, after all the other two impeached presidents weren't - but we should have heard from witnesses.

It also relies on those doing the checking to do it honestly not just as partisans.

donny won't release his flying monkeys to testify nor will cough up any docs. THAT is partisan.

Poor commie, you do know there's a process for that, right?

president tinkles could have it all come out whenever he wants. he won't though cause he's guilty or he would have.

duh duh duh.

they would prove whether donny - who claims to not know her at all - was in close contact with her. i am not saying it was him, but he can be sued & may just hafta give up some DNA. given his track record for the last 4 decades, is it that unreasonable to think he isn't completely innocent?

c'mon...

No decent judge would ever issue a warrant based on a dress from something that might have happened 30 years ago. There's no provable chain of custody. For any knows the gal paid someone to wear it to a function that Trump might have attended in the last year. There's no way to prove when a skin cell could have been obtained. You're rooting for the gal because you hate Trump, but use your damn brain, the gal has no case.

Dershowitz would make very short work of that if some idiot prosecutor was dumb enough to try to charge a case like that. They found 3 female DNA samples on the dress. How did they get there?

For all anyone knows she loaned the dress to someone else, ya just never know. That's why no judge would ever issue a warrant for DNA base on that story. 25-30 years is a long time, DNA degrades over time.

this is a civil case, not a criminal one. the 'burden' is much lower & there is no beyond a reasonable doubt; only the preponderance of the evidence to be proven.

And? She still has to demonstrate financial harm.

nope. you are wrong.

Damages in a Defamation Case

fred goldman brought a wrongful death suit against OJ & won & had nothing to do with a financial hardship could occur because of ron goldman's murder.

HA! uber scum that dershowitz helped defend OJ 'cause the cash was great.

talk about money being the root of all evil.

Last edited:
Congrats for blowing what he said WAY out of context.

For instance, he did not say it is ok for a candidate to collude with a known, lying, partisan, agenda-driven, foreign spy to acquire Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda to use to win an election.

He did not say it is ok to commit FISA Court abuses - to lie, withhold evidence, alter official documents, manufacture evidence, and illegally spy on candidates.

FAIL.
yea, you'd NEVER do that, would you? :)

BREAKING NEWS man.
If you can't win by making your case to the people, if you can't sell YOURSELF, you don't deserve to win.

Democrats attempted to steal the entire 2016 election, like they stole their Primary. Now their trying to steal the 2020 election, just like their stealing their 2020 Primary again. They can't beat Trump - they know it. That's what all of this is about.

They know that they can't beat Trump
They are trying to win back the Senate - while knowing they are probably are going to lose at least 2 Dem Seats in the process.

there are at least twice as many (R) senate seats up this year compared to (D)s... that was the opposite in 2018 & (D)s won the house back for 2 reasons. healthcare & impeachment. the town halls wre amazing & lotsa people showed up.

donny is already talking about cutting medicare, medicaid & social security whilst the (D)s sure aren't. the (D)s might have the majority in congress & if trump is prez - he will shirley be a goner. he gets booted & NYS will go after him in no time. he's afraid alright. he better be.

Who is Shirley?

ask leslie nielson.

dershowitz also defended the likes of mike tyson & jim bakker.

well now, isn't that special? looks like dershowitz is the scum that scum gets when it really gets scummy.

And the hildabitch defended a child rapist. I defended her for that, every defendant deserves the best defense they can get. That's how the system is supposed to work. Do you disagree?

I agree that every defendant should get the best defense possible. Unfortunately, that usually means the best defense that money can buy. I wonder how much pro bono work Dershowitz does? Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, too.

Dershowitz said as far as he knew he wasn't being paid by the Trump defense team, but he said if he was, it would go the charity.

who paid rudy for all his investigations into ukraine?

What does that have to do with Dershowitz?

dershowitz defended donny in a shake down based on conspiracy... & it just all ties in.

images
:eusa_whistle:

I used to respect Alan Dershowitz. Not any more.

He argued that a President can do pretty much ANYTHING to get himself re-elected, as long as he thinks it's for the good of the country. Please tell me: has ANY President or Presidential candidate ever believed that his (or her) election would be bad for the country? Of course not. Therefore, Dershowitz is arguing that any President can do anything to get re-elected (or, perhaps, elected to begin with). This is utter insanity, and inanity.

That’s not what Dershowitz said. But I understand all you know how to do is regurgitate what the CNN bobble heads tell you.

I used to respect Alan Dershowitz. Not any more.

He argued that a President can do pretty much ANYTHING to get himself re-elected, as long as he thinks it's for the good of the country. Please tell me: has ANY President or Presidential candidate ever believed that his (or her) election would be bad for the country? Of course not. Therefore, Dershowitz is arguing that any President can do anything to get re-elected (or, perhaps, elected to begin with). This is utter insanity, and inanity.

That’s not what Dershowitz said. But I understand all you know how to do is regurgitate what the CNN bobble heads tell you.

it has nothing to do with CNN. all the coverage was the same when played live & only the spin on fox - home to dershowitz is - saying what he said wasn't what he said & thinking bipeds don't know what they heard.

not really. the house is safe & the senate is up for grabs. even if donny gets re-installed - it's gonna be a really bad time for him.

Why would it be a bad time?

if the (D)s get the majority in both the house & senate? c'mon - he will have to walk the straight & narrow & that is gonna be sooooooooooooo hard for the dotard, cause he ain't got an honest bone in his obese mango hued body. & if he ever gets impeached again- he will shirley be removed AND then NYS has him by his cheeto balls.

Last edited:
donny is suppressing it cause donny is guilty & donny knows it & the yellow spined senate (R)s are bending over & grabbing their ankles for donny.
That was beautiful....one of Schiff's 'parodies'?

:p

lol... he's only acquitted on paper. the over whelming majority of americans - (R)s (D)s & indies know it was a kangaroo court. donny nor the senate have public opinion on their side & wait till the campaigns ads come out all election season long. people won't forget at the polls.

not really. the house is safe & the senate is up for grabs. even if donny gets re-installed - it's gonna be a really bad time for him.

Why would it be a bad time?

if the (D)s get the majority in both the house & senate? c'mon - he will have to walk the straight & narrow & that is gonna be sooooooooooooo hard for the dotard, cause he ain't got an honest bone in his obese mango hued body. & if he ever gets impeahed again- he will shirley be removed AND then NYS has him by his cheeto balls.

Why would he have to walk the straight and narrow?
What would a slight majority in the Senate mean for him?

So I'm assuming you will be fine when a Democrat president withholds aid to other countries and tries to strong arm them into digging up dirt on his political rivals. Am I right?

No, but that is not what Trump did.

Would you be fine the next time the House is majority Republican impeaching a Democrat president without evidence...just hearsay? Careful, Obama was accused of much worse and the Republicans didn't impeach him because they couldn't prove the charges. Democrats don't seem to care about proof.

it is not hearsay. vindman was a first person witness in on that not so perfect call.

why won't donny let his 'men' testify? why wont he cough up any docs? why is he afraid?

& why was cippolone who bolton said was in on the shake down allowed to be counsel for donny? why was pam bondi- who took a cash buy off - to close down donny's university lawsuit allowed on his team?

cause he is dirty dirty dirty filthy dirty & it will catch up to him & the rest of his flying monkeys.

I think history will have something to say about this that won't be good.

But I'm more worried about precedents and an awful lot of unchecked power going to the executive. Our government depends on a system of checks and balances and it's being eroded before our eyes.

Not that he SHOULD have been removed from office, after all the other two impeached presidents weren't - but we should have heard from witnesses.

It also relies on those doing the checking to do it honestly not just as partisans.

I think that applies to all sides.

Forum List

Back