Dershowitz Is Insane

LOL,

Leftist Lying DemNazi Tactic # 1

When getting your ass handed to you in an argument, claim the victor is crazy.
If no one believes you, gain power in government, round them up in cattle cars and eliminate the opposition.

Totally expected this to start like Yesterday, but guess DemTard, DemNazis are slow and are just waking up today to the realization of DEFEAT!

LOL,

If no one believes you, gain power in government, round them up in cattle cars and eliminate the opposition.

Totally expected this to start like Yesterday, but guess DemTard, DemNazis are slow and are just waking up today to the realization of DEFEAT!

Yupp!
GOP now has the votes to block witnesses!

A flood is coming........:boo_hoo14:

LOL,

Yupp!

And they should, and if they can't they need to go to Court and Force Adam Schiff to produce The Whistleblower and The IG Transcript, then call Hunter, Joe Biden, Ciaramella, Zaid, Clinton, Brennan, Strozk, Page, McCabe, Comey, Yates, Manafort, Gates, Podesta, Ohr, Baker, Chris Steele, Skirpal, Fusion GPS, Nellie Ohr, Rosenstein, Mueller, Rice, Lynch, Powers, Jarret, Clapper and others.

LOL,

Yupp!

And they should, and if they can't they need to go to Court and Force Adam Schiff to produce The Whistleblower and The IG Transcript, then call Hunter, Joe Biden, Ciaramella, Zaid, Clinton, Brennan, Strozk, Page, McCabe, Comey, Yates, Manafort, Gates, Podesta, Ohr, Baker, Chris Steele, Skirpal, Fusion GPS, Nellie Ohr, Rosenstein, Mueller, Rice, Lynch, Powers, Jarret, Clapper and others.

It's a long road if they go down it!
For sure.

I used to respect Alan Dershowitz. Not any more.

He argued that a President can do pretty much ANYTHING to get himself re-elected, as long as he thinks it's for the good of the country. Please tell me: has ANY President or Presidential candidate ever believed that his (or her) election would be bad for the country? Of course not. Therefore, Dershowitz is arguing that any President can do anything to get re-elected (or, perhaps, elected to begin with). This is utter insanity, and inanity.
Oh, so you found one statement of his that can be argued has some holes in it. And this has given you the green light to call Alan Dershowitz “insane” over that. Kind of like “if the glove don’t fit, you must acquit.”

I get it, though. The left is desperate. They have held this country of ours hostage for three years accusing and investigating and digging and lying and searching endlessly to find something on Donald Trump so they can prevail. Well the only way you can prevail is because you have your whole despicable party on your side, corrupt govt agencies on your side, a ton of white house leakers and traitors on your side, the entire entertainment world on your side, rogue activist judges on your side, quisling RINOs on your side, and 95% of the mainstream media and press on your side. Otherwise, you would be exposed for the anti-American, power lustful snakes that you truly are.

And God is watching, in case you cared.

LOL,

Says one of the craziest posters on here.

LOL,

Says one of the craziest posters on here.
PROOF OF CONCEPT ^^^^^

Dershowitz has been gone for quite a while.
Ya when he helped that thug OJ, that sealed it for me

when he defended hedda nussbaum - that did it for me.

You don't believe everyone has a right to defense? OR just those you have already deemed, 'guilty'.?

the constitution says everyone has a right to a defense. i just think defense lawyers have to have something scummy in them to defend someone just for the cash & forget their own ethics.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
he was hired to do a job and he did it. or are you saying that if you happen to feel someone is guilty they deserve no rights under our system?

that mindset is far too common these days. it needs to get the fuck out of here. take it with you, please.
Anyone see the irony in this morons post?

You don't believe everyone has a right to defense? OR just those you have already deemed, 'guilty'.?

the constitution says everyone has a right to a defense. i just think defense lawyers have to have something scummy in them to defend someone just for the cash & forget their own ethics.
The problem with your thought is that you immediately assign guilt when the presumption is innocent.

That's why the great ones get paid the big bucks to find the flaws in the law; whether or not it be civil, criminal, or constitutional law.
So.....
:bigboy:

He argued that a President can do pretty much ANYTHING to get himself re-elected, as long as he thinks it's for the good of the country. Please tell me: has ANY President or Presidential candidate ever believed that his (or her) election would be bad for the country? Of course not. Therefore, Dershowitz is arguing that any President can do anything to get re-elected (or, perhaps, elected to begin with). This is utter insanity, and inanity.
well when you're talking to an extreme mindset that feels they can do whatever they want to "get even" for losing an election, you tend to have to speak in extreme terms.

Trump has been busy getting even for winning the election. Attacking the press, the FBI, anyone who opposes him. At the end of this, I expect Trump to become completely unhinged in his revenge.

well when you're talking to an extreme mindset that feels they can do whatever they want to "get even" for losing an election, you tend to have to speak in extreme terms.

Trump has been busy getting even for winning the election. Attacking the press, the FBI, anyone who opposes him. At the end of this, I expect Trump to become completely unhinged in his revenge.

Your political expectations haven't been met since 2016!
Why should they start now? :abgg2q.jpg:

He's more than halfway there already Big problem is he's taking a large portion of America with him

He may.

But I'm sure YOU will.

He may.

But I'm sure YOU will.

I think it was clear when this started how it would end. Not my monkeys, not my circus.

The problem with your thought is that you immediately assign guilt when the presumption is innocent.

actually the problem with your thought is that you are conflating my opinion with actual due process. of course i think he's guilty. not because of any hatred i may harbor towards donny - but rather from evaluating the DECADES of seeing his vile behavior
( that has taken so many forms ) always ends up being for his personal benefit.

is he entitled to a defense? sure. should he be found guilty? absolutely. will he? looks like the fix was in.

actually the problem with your thought is that you are conflating my opinion with actual due process. of course i think he's guilty. not because of any hatred i may harbor towards donny - but rather from evaluating the DECADES of seeing his vile behavior
( that has taken so many forms ) always ends up being for his personal benefit.

is he entitled to a defense? sure. should he be found guilty? absolutely. will he? looks like the fix was in.

On the positive side, Trump’s corruption, as well as that of Mitch McConnell and the Republican Party, has been laid bare to the American people.

Even the Senators voting to acquit are saying the Democrats proved their case but they don’t think his actions warrant removal. They are voting against the Constitution for political reasons.

This won’t go well for Republicans in November.

If you remember what Dershowitz was saying during Bill Clinton's impeachment, you would agree that he has been pretty consistent.

Dershowitz acknowledges flip-flop on 1998 comments in Clinton impeachment
snip

Dershowitz argued in 1998 during the Clinton impeachment that a president doesn't have to commit a "technical crime," such as abuse of power, in order for it rise to an impeachable offense. However, he has said in Trump's defense that the framers intended for impeachable conduct to mean "criminal-like conduct."

He said in 1998: "It certainly doesn't have to be a crime. If you have somebody who completely corrupts the office of president and who abuses trust and who posses great danger to our liberty, you don't need a technical crime."
Dershowitz acknowledges flip-flop on 1998 comments in Clinton impeachment
------------------------------------------------------

One big difference here, Slick Willy committed 13 felonies. As in broke the law. Not only was Clinton impeached, he was disbarred. Honestly, what happened to Bill Clinton had nothing to do with Justice and more to do with a blue haired church lady that had it in for him. Still, Clinton would have been fine had he just not told lies. If Trump lied as much as you pretend he did, he would have been gotten. Face it, 4,more years of trump.

Forum List

Back