Dershowitz Says Trump Will Lose In NY

Alan Dershowitz, the former Trump lawyer, says nobody can get Trump off in the New York criminal case.
Alan says he wouldn't help the guy because he only helps a client one time. I guess that's Alan's way of saying he, himself, is a crappy attorney.

"During an interview with right-wing host Charlie Kirk on Wednesday, Dershowitz revealed that he would decline to represent Trump following Tuesday's arraignment in New York City"

"Well, I have a policy of only representing somebody once," he explained. "I don't think I could get this case dismissed so easily. I don't think that if you had the best lawyers in the history of the world, Abraham Lincoln and John Marshall, a New York City judge would dismiss this case because that New York City judge's life would be over."

Maybe MAGA Macho Man should chime in after that OP of his last Sunday where he posited Alan as the man.
In reality, Alan Dershowitz is all mouth and a perverted old shell of a pathetic useless man.

Doosh is pretty much all over the map. What an asshole.

It is what it is my friends.:mad-61:

uJbzJfx.jpg
Spoken like a true fascist.

Whatever you want to say about it, but yes I think Trump will have a heck of a time winning in NY. You have to admit that Alan just isn't good enough to give Trump any help at all. He practically said it himself.
What he actually said is that the problem of trying a political case within a politically corrupted judicial system may be impossible.

What he actually said is that the problem of trying a political case within a politically corrupted judicial system may be impossible.
I know what he said. It's too bad for Trump that he got caught. Can't fix a stupid crook.

Alan waves the Trump flag and then the white flag.
You’re a douche. Lawyers represent clients. If you were a criminal defense lawyer and picked up a highly publicized case of an alleged completely evil scumbag murderer, your ethical duty would be to defend the accused as best you knew how.

Your neighbors may distance themselves from you socially because of it. The newspapers and their feedback letters might treat you as a leper. But what if the accused was actually innocent?

Professor Dershowitz was merely advising the public that if this politicized case (liberal Democrat politicization) gets presided over by a Democrat judge in this particular jurisdiction (deep blue NYC’s Manhattan), there is a very clear risk that such a judge won’t be immune to local and political pressure.

The Dims want a conviction, not justice.

A real judge who rises above such outside factors, would be free to decide the case in the law and the evidence. It merits a fucking outright dismissal. But I doubt that it will get resolved that way.

That sucks for Trump, big time. Right?
Why, because the DC Kabuki Theatre has opened a new act in a NYC kangaroo court?

It's an obvious tactic to use a political persecution to distract the hoople heads while the reset rolls along in the background.
Everything we see now is a psyop on an anxious & divided population of sheep that are being ground down like rocks in a crusher while our systems are dismantled & crashed

You’re a douche. Lawyers represent clients. If you were a criminal defense lawyer and picked up a highly publicized case of an alleged completely evil scumbag murderer, your ethical duty would be to defend the accused as best you knew how.

Your neighbors may distance themselves from you socially because of it. The newspapers and their feedback letters might treat you as a leper. But what if the accused was actually innocent?

Professor Dershowitz was merely advising the public that if this politicized case (liberal Democrat politicization) gets presided over by a Democrat judge in this particular jurisdiction (deep blue NYC’s Manhattan), there is a very clear risk that such a judge won’t be immune to local and political pressure.

The Dims want a conviction, not justice.

A real judge who rises above such outside factors, would be free to decide the case in the law and the evidence. It merits a fucking outright dismissal. But I doubt that it will get resolved that way.
Bullshit. The Dersh was looking for excuses for abandoning the Orange Shitgibbon

Dershowitz Says Trump Will Lose In NY​

Alan Dershowitz, the former Trump lawyer, says nobody can get Trump off in the New York criminal case.

You left out the most important part that Trump will lose only because the judge is an anti-Trump crook who won't recuse himself despite his wife helping Harris and other anti-Trumpers get elected, and that the all-democrat hostile jury will vote to convict not on the evidence but just because they have been coached to hate Trump by the crook DA who RAN on getting Trump long before he even knew him or if there was even any crime, and ESPECIALLY the part where after that, they will appeal on grounds of prejudiced trial and get it retried elsewhere in red upstate NY where it will be dismissed and acquitted by a more fair court and jury.

Final analysis: Trump walks free again. You lose.

Who you gonna kill?

MaryL isn't going to kill anyone, or even participate in the insurrection that she's calling for. She's just gonna continue to take pot shots from the safety of an anonymous message board where she can talk tough without any fear of repercussions.

Forum List

Back