Despite already admitting it was real, Trump now says the Access Hollywood tape was fake

Trump did not confess to sexual assault. He "confessed" to being allowed to do sexual contact because women are impressed with fame and fortune.

That you feel a need to lie about that, shows that you know your position is bullshit.
Of course he confessed to sexual assault. He admitted he can grab womens’ pussies because he’s a celebrity. A bunch of women, however, said they didn’t “let him” like he portrayed it.

YOur second sentence is structured as though it supports your first, but it does not.

YOu are still lying. The act of lying shows that you know you need to lie to defend your position.

Bragging about how women treat stars, LET ting then do this and that, is not a confession of sexual assault.

You are a liar.
Of course it does. We know this based on all the women who confirmed it.

No, we know it is based on your desire to smear your enemies.

I caught you lying. YOu did not refute that.

YOur point is invalid because of your lie.
Moron....

Saying, ”of course it does,” is me refuting your hollow insult.

So now everyone see you’re an idiot AND desperate.

NO, it does not.

Women treat stars differently. Your attempt to twist this into something about Trump, is you being a dick.

The guy lies and lies so much that he believes that he can tell any lie no matter how outrageous and his supporters will support him.

His supporters want to get raped by the guy as they simply ride that fucker around like nothing is happening.

Your psychological issues are showing.

That was some seriously cra cra talk there.

If I were you, I would edit the cra cra out of that.

You have no idea how they reacted. And we can’t go by just his word alone, he’s the groper and a bunch of women came forward to say his groping was not welcome.

We have his word. We have Hollywood, which we can see is a cesspit. We have the lack of complaints at the time.

HIs claim that women treat men with fame and fortune differently, is completely believable.
He never said all of the women were Hollywood. And despite being a cesspool, not every single person in Hollywood is.

Yet, you don't deny that Hollywood is a cesspit. WHy do you think that is?
Money, power, celebrity, glitz and glamor. Still, not everyone in Hollywood succumbs to the wicked side of Hollywood. And again, trump never said it was only Hollywood women he was groping.

The point is not that Hollywood women are different from other women, but that they are NOT.

Women treat stars differently, that was what Trump was saying.

That you lefties pretend to misunderstand that and pretend that it is an admission of wrongdoing.

is just you lefties being liars.
And women lined up to say they were groped by him and they didn’t “let him” as he falsely portayed.

I believe Juanita Broaddrick...

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." ~ Juanita Broaddrick

Paula Jones I don’t believe since her case was dismissed due to lack of merit.

Juanita Broaddrick - Wikipedia

"Broaddrick shared the hotel room with her friend and employee Norma Rogers. Rogers attended a conference seminar that morning, and says she returned to their room to find Broaddrick on the bed “in a state of shock,” her pantyhose torn in the crotch and her lip swollen as though she had been hit.[7] Rogers says Broaddrick told her Clinton had "forced himself on her."[7] Rogers helped Broaddrick ice her lip, and then the women left Little Rock. Rogers said that Broaddrick was very upset on the way home and blamed herself for letting Clinton in the room.[3] Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, and told him she accidentally injured her lip. He told NBC he did not remember the injury or her explanation.[3][8] David Broaddrick, however, has said he noticed her injured lip, and she told him that Clinton had raped her when he asked about it.[3]Three other friends confirmed that Broaddrick had told them about the incident at the time: Susan Lewis, Louis Ma, and Jean Darden, Norma Rogers’ sister."
Wikipedia??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Despite your hilarious sources, Broaddrick swore Clinton did not rape her. I choose to believe her statements made under the threat of perjury for lying. Which I note, a penalty for which she was never charged.

Your choice to choose the statements made to make it all go away, are very self serving of you.

As is your dismissal of wikipedia.

The point stands. She was witnessed in shock and with injuries consistent with her version of events.

Would you like to explain why you are dismissing that fact?
Because she swore it never happened.

YOur pretense that you have not heard why, is you being a lying piece of shit.
You’re lying now as I never said I didn’t hear why. I don’t believe her excuses. I believe her when she testified under the threat of perjury had she lied; and was never charged with perjury.

Of course he confessed to sexual assault. He admitted he can grab womens’ pussies because he’s a celebrity. A bunch of women, however, said they didn’t “let him” like he portrayed it.

YOur second sentence is structured as though it supports your first, but it does not.

YOu are still lying. The act of lying shows that you know you need to lie to defend your position.

Bragging about how women treat stars, LET ting then do this and that, is not a confession of sexual assault.

You are a liar.

Moron....

NO, it does not.

Women treat stars differently. Your attempt to twist this into something about Trump, is you being a dick.
Of course it does.

Not all women treat stars like that. You’re an abject imbecile to think you can categorize all women like that.

It was the outrage that was fake...look at the liberal world. Casting couches in every office intern touchers in our government...Left wing media womanizers, You failed liberals...thank goodness...

Outrage that a Presidential candidate admitted to trying to have sex with a married woman while his wife was pregnant with his son?

Outrage that he admits to forcing himself on women and grabbing their pussies?

Outrage that a married man is bragging about this stuff?

We have his word. We have Hollywood, which we can see is a cesspit. We have the lack of complaints at the time.

HIs claim that women treat men with fame and fortune differently, is completely believable.
He never said all of the women were Hollywood. And despite being a cesspool, not every single person in Hollywood is.

Money, power, celebrity, glitz and glamor. Still, not everyone in Hollywood succumbs to the wicked side of Hollywood. And again, trump never said it was only Hollywood women he was groping.

The point is not that Hollywood women are different from other women, but that they are NOT.

That you lefties pretend to misunderstand that and pretend that it is an admission of wrongdoing.

And women lined up to say they were groped by him and they didn’t “let him” as he falsely portayed.

So, just to be clear, you have given up on defending your lie that he admitted to sexual assault, right?

Because that's what we were talking about, and when you change the subject, that means that my word was the last word on that subject.

Cause that shit where you just say shit, and when called on it, you just spew another pile of shit.

Doesn't fly.

Juanita Broaddrick - Wikipedia

"Broaddrick shared the hotel room with her friend and employee Norma Rogers. Rogers attended a conference seminar that morning, and says she returned to their room to find Broaddrick on the bed “in a state of shock,” her pantyhose torn in the crotch and her lip swollen as though she had been hit.[7] Rogers says Broaddrick told her Clinton had "forced himself on her."[7] Rogers helped Broaddrick ice her lip, and then the women left Little Rock. Rogers said that Broaddrick was very upset on the way home and blamed herself for letting Clinton in the room.[3] Broaddrick says she did not tell her husband, Gary Hickey, about the incident, and told him she accidentally injured her lip. He told NBC he did not remember the injury or her explanation.[3][8] David Broaddrick, however, has said he noticed her injured lip, and she told him that Clinton had raped her when he asked about it.[3]Three other friends confirmed that Broaddrick had told them about the incident at the time: Susan Lewis, Louis Ma, and Jean Darden, Norma Rogers’ sister."
Wikipedia??

Despite your hilarious sources, Broaddrick swore Clinton did not rape her. I choose to believe her statements made under the threat of perjury for lying. Which I note, a penalty for which she was never charged.

Your choice to choose the statements made to make it all go away, are very self serving of you.

The point stands. She was witnessed in shock and with injuries consistent with her version of events.

You’re lying now as I never said I didn’t hear why. I don’t believe her excuses. I believe her when she testified under the threat of perjury had she lied; and was never charged with perjury.

Your pretense that you believe that because of legalities instead of because you WANT to believe that, is not credible.

Her version of events about the rape are supported by witnesses who saw her immediately afterwards.

You are a liar.

Moron....

NO, it does not.

Of course it does.

Not all women treat stars like that. You’re an abject imbecile to think you can categorize all women like that.

It is obvious from the way that rich and famous men behave, that enough treat them like that, that they come to expect it.

Trump obviously enjoyed being a star and getting the star treatment.

The women? Their timing is very suspect.

Link to a quote from Trump. Not anonymous sources say Trump said.
Trump grabs pussy.

All straight men do. Is this confusing for you?
Oh, are you admitting to being a sexual predator? I’m a straight man and I’ve never introduced myself to a woman I didn’t know by grabbing her pussy. Some women complained Trump did that to them.

Interesting strawman there. NOthing in that tape suggested that that was his opening line.

Really? He supposedly sexual assaulted those women within seconds of meeting them and they didn't report that to the police?

Funny how they were so NOT brave then, to report a reality tv star for assault, but

then became very brave, later on to report someone who is supposed so powerful, and dangerous with such dangerous followers as Trump supposedly became with his political career.

I'm sure each individual story explains this impressive growth as people.

This story is growing LESS credible as you continue to talk.

It was the outrage that was fake...look at the liberal world. Casting couches in every office intern touchers in our government...Left wing media womanizers, You failed liberals...thank goodness...

Outrage that a Presidential candidate admitted to trying to have sex with a married woman while his wife was pregnant with his son?

Outrage that he admits to forcing himself on women and grabbing their pussies?

Outrage that a married man is bragging about this stuff?

Yeah, if your outrage was real, you wouldn't lie about what you are supposed outraged about.

Also, BIll Clinton. At best, Bill Clinton is just as bad.

President Crazypants is now verifying he’s really not right in the head.

He really thinks people are stupid enough to believe his bullshit.
Oh wait, the deplorables will probably even buy this nonsense.

It’s pretty clear that Donald Trump doesn’t exist in the same reality as the rest of us, or at least he thinks he doesn’t, which is why he can declare that proven facts are “fake news,” why he thinks it’s anything but horrifically tacky to coat everything he owns in gold, and why he just generally seems like such a big fucking idiot. Recently, Trump has been making another attempt to drag us all down into his world, telling multiple people that the Access Hollywood tape—the one where he said “Grab them by the pussy”—isn’t real. Apparently, he told a senator earlier this year that it was fake, and he repeated that to an adviser at some point after that, suggesting that he’s trying to spread the lie—and it is a lie—that he never said “I moved on her like a bitch,” “I just start kissing them…I don’t even wait,” or any other highlights from the tape that got Billy Bush fired but had virtually no effect on Trump’s path to the White House.

Trump’s sudden decision to deny the authenticity of the tape was acknowledged in a larger New York Times piece about his wholly unsurprising decision to endorse accused pedophile and Republican senate candidate Roy Moore (apparently the Old Gray Lady took a break from Nazi puff pieces this weekend), with the paper correctly noting that Trump actually admitted the tape was real. Shortly after it came out last October, Trump dismissed the recording as “locker room banter” and apologized “if anyone was offended,” implying that he had no doubt that it was real.

The Times story doesn’t go into this topic any further, but it’s probably giving Trump far too much credit to assume that this rewriting of facts is a response to the movement to expose accused sexual harassers and predators in various fields. It seems much more likely that he’s such a narcissistic fiend that he has actually convinced himself the tape was fake, and he’s just adapting our reality to line up with the one that only exists in his head.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.av...g-it-was-real-trump-now-says-t-1820749647/amp

What a bullshit and poor excuse for journalism! First they said he told this to some senator and some advisor (no names being named) and not to the media. I call bullshit on the liberal so called journalist who reported this. There were no sources, it is a weak attempt to bring back up a damning story.

Then they say he endorsed Roy Moore. Do they not care that he supports Luther Strange in the primary and has distanced himself from
Moore.

Hack journalism is specifically made to sway mental midgets like on the OP! Smh dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Oh look. The Trumpies are so upset with this news they’re blaming me for reporting it.
How funny is that.
Further proof their propaganda media keeps them in the dark with important news.

I don't really care. Most men have been in locker rooms before and have heard worse. It's not bragging, its bullshitting.

Also, you've probably never heard of groupies before. They indeed are available to stars to have a pussy grab now and again. Are you naive?

Then there were the websites developed that stalked Pro Athletes that told gold diggers where these athletes would be at any given time. Many of the women admitted they wanted to have sex with the athlete so they could get pregnant to either A.) Marry a superstar, or B.) get pregnant and rake in the dough from big child support payments.

Quit acting like any of this, including the tape, is anything new cuz it's not.

So, just to be clear, you have given up on defending your lie that he admitted to sexual assault, right?

Because that's what we were talking about, and when you change the subject, that means that my word was the last word on that subject.

Cause that shit where you just say shit, and when called on it, you just spew another pile of shit.

Doesn't fly.
Imbecile... he admitted it and I still maintain he admitted it. How do we know he admitted it? Because women confirmed he did it.

Clear now?

Wikipedia??

Your pretense that you believe that because of legalities instead of because you WANT to believe that, is not credible.

Her version of events about the rape are supported by witnesses who saw her immediately afterwards.
Imbecile... whatever she told people is still just her claim ... yet when it came time to testify under the threat of perjury, she confessed he had not raped her.

Link to a quote from Trump. Not anonymous sources say Trump said.
Trump grabs pussy.

All straight men do. Is this confusing for you?
Oh, are you admitting to being a sexual predator? I’m a straight man and I’ve never introduced myself to a woman I didn’t know by grabbing her pussy. Some women complained Trump did that to them.

Interesting strawman there. NOthing in that tape suggested that that was his opening line.

Really? He supposedly sexual assaulted those women within seconds of meeting them and they didn't report that to the police?

Funny how they were so NOT brave then, to report a reality tv star for assault, but

then became very brave, later on to report someone who is supposed so powerful, and dangerous with such dangerous followers as Trump supposedly became with his political career.

I'm sure each individual story explains this impressive growth as people.

This story is growing LESS credible as you continue to talk.
Again, women often don't report being groped.

Doesn't fly.

Admitted it?

He bragged about it

Oh look. The Trumpies are so upset with this news they’re blaming me for reporting it.
How funny is that.
Further proof their propaganda media keeps them in the dark with important news.

I don't really care. Most men have been in locker rooms before and have heard worse. It's not bragging, its bullshitting.

Also, you've probably never heard of groupies before. They indeed are available to stars to have a pussy grab now and again. Are you naive?

Then there were the websites developed that stalked Pro Athletes that told gold diggers where these athletes would be at any given time. Many of the women admitted they wanted to have sex with the athlete so they could get pregnant to either A.) Marry a superstar, or B.) get pregnant and rake in the dough from big child support payments.

Quit acting like any of this, including the tape, is anything new cuz it's not.

Locker Room talk?

A married man who's wife is pregnant boasts about trying to have sex with married women and kissing and grabbing other women's pussies?

Never been in that locker room

Forum List

Back