Despite Kavanaugh confirmation, House majority will flip to Democrats

“Despite Kavanaugh confirmation, House majority will flip to Democrats”

Likely as a consequence of the Kavanaugh confirmation.
Kavanaugh has only hurt Democrats.
Enough to keep the house majority?
Most likely.

The walkaway march will also probably cause the GOP to not lose many, if any, seats.
The what?
Pull your head out of DailyKOS.
There is going to be a march by Democrats, not psychotic Liberals, who are going to be voting R from now on until the Ds stop catering to the psychotic Liberals.

“Despite Kavanaugh confirmation, House majority will flip to Democrats”

Likely as a consequence of the Kavanaugh confirmation.
Most likely.

The walkaway march will also probably cause the GOP to not lose many, if any, seats.
The what?
There is going to be a march by Democrats, not psychotic Liberals, who are going to be voting R from now on until the Ds stop catering to the psychotic Liberals.
Can you tell me when is that March so I can look at the pictures of the crowd afterward?

Most likely.

The what?
Can you tell me when is that March so I can look at the pictures of the crowd afterward?
Ever hear of Google?
Does your free Internet allow Google searches?
Google "walkaway march".

By the way, have you been watching Trump's crowds in the last few days...
Thousands attended each one and I bet you would have a coronary if you tuned in.

The post starts "house majority will flip" and barely a sentence later confidence has dropped to "very likely". My guess is that the post should be titled "we are desperate to put a happy face on a crushing defeat even if it doesn't make sense".

Last edited:
Most likely.

The what?
Ever hear of Google?
Google "walkaway march".

Thousands attended each one and I bet you would have a coronary if you tuned in.
Trump has a lot of followers. But Trump is not fake. The walkaway thing is.

The post starts "house majority will flip" and barely a sentence later confidence has dropped to "very likely". My guess is that the post should be titled "we are desperate to put a happy face on a crushing defeat even if it doesn't make sense".
I’m making a forecast that something will happen based on its high likelihood.
Republicans here make such predictions all the time despite the fact that nothing is 100% certain in life.

Most likely.

The what?
Ever hear of Google?
Google "walkaway march".

Uh huh...
My town has a Facebook group with about 1,000 members.
We have about 20 loony Liberals who have been unfriended by everybody, including the 50% of the Democrats, who are mostly Blue Dog Democrats.
If you think Blue Dogs are on board with disturbed Liberals, you're deluded.
Of course, they won't tell you this to your face because you'll start contorting and spitting uncontrollably and you'll start your 15 minute rehearsed speech about how evil the US is and we need to become Venezuela.

Most likely.

The what?
Ever hear of Google?
Google "walkaway march".

The march is going to scare the shit out of you then.

I predict the republicans will keep the house and senate. And all these rookies will disappear.

Forum List

Back