Detroit-area community OKs animal sacrifice for Muslim religious reasons

in further related developments I hate some burgers from mcdonalds that a friend told me were made from sacrificed animals I immediately gave myself an enema to clean my system from this abomination
Your friend was probably misinformed. People say things all the time while not really knowing what they're talking about.

I agree with protectionist and Death Angel and anyone else on this thread who has spoken out against this barbaric practice.

But that said, it isn't only Muslims who are doing animal sacrifices in the US. I honestly don't want to offend anyone here who might take this the wrong way... but as this video shows, there are also some Jewish sects who still do animal sacrifices yearly, in the streets of Brooklyn, and when you see what's going on, it is absolutely horrible.

Now I'm going to get even more controversial, and probably end up offending 98% of the people reading this thread (even though that is not my intent, but the truth must be told) what a man in that video who was participating in that ritual said actually had some truth to it. Animals are being abused and terrorized and brutally killed every day in slaughterhouses, so people can eat their dead bodies. So anyone who is truly opposed to animal cruelty also needs to look at what they are participating in, and supporting, by consuming animal products... and IF what is going on goes against their values, please be consistent and don't participate in it.

I agree with protectionist and Death Angel and anyone else on this thread who has spoken out against this barbaric practice.

But that said, it isn't only Muslims who are doing animal sacrifices in the US. I honestly don't want to offend anyone here who might take this the wrong way... but as this video shows, there are also some Jewish sects who still do animal sacrifices yearly, in the streets of Brooklyn, and when you see what's going on, it is absolutely horrible.

Now I'm going to get even more controversial, and probably end up offending 98% of the people reading this thread (even though that is not my intent, but the truth must be told) what a man in that video who was participating in that ritual said actually had some truth to it. Animals are being abused and terrorized and brutally killed every day in slaughterhouses, so people can eat their dead bodies. So anyone who is truly opposed to animal cruelty also needs to look at what they are participating in, and supporting, by consuming animal products... and IF what is going on goes against their values, please be consistent and don't participate in it.

I agree with you. However I have tried becoming a vegetarian twice, and I was able to do it for only 3 months each time. I once quit smoking and haven't smoked since 1969. I quit alcohol & beer in 1986. In the case of eating meat, all I can say is it is easier said than done, especially when you have been eating meat for 76 years.

I have become a partial vegetarian however, and sometimes I have meals that are absent of meat. One of my favorites is peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. ...lol

I agree with you. However I have tried becoming a vegetarian twice, and I was able to do it for only 3 months each time. I once quit smoking and haven't smoked since 1969. I quit alcohol & beer in 1986. In the case of eating meat, all I can say is it is easier said than done, especially when you have been eating meat for 76 years.

I have become a partial vegetarian however, and sometimes I have meals that are absent of meat. One of my favorites is peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. ...lol

Good for you for quitting smoking and alcohol. I never smoked but I too quit alcohol completely, back in 2003. That's tied for 2nd best decision I ever made. As for meat, I don't know when you tried, but honestly these days it's not hard at all to quit animal products. Because if it's certain familiar foods we all grew up with that you miss, there are some fantastic plantbased products these days that are either the same or better than the animal version. But I don't want to put you on the spot, so I'll just shut up and leave it at that. :)

Last edited:
Good for you for quitting smoking and alcohol. I never smoked but I too also quit alcohol completely, back in 2003. That's tied for 2nd best decision I ever made. As for meat, I don't know when you tried, but honestly these days it's not hard at all to quit animal products. Because if it's certain familiar foods we all grew up with that you miss, there are some fantastic plantbased products these days that are either the same or better than the animal version. But I don't want to put you on the spot, so I'll just shut up and leave it at that. :)
If this world got much poorer with much pain and suffering people would resort to cannibalism if they had to get meat to survive.

There is so much more available than peanut butter and jelly. But at least your making an effort.

Lol, hey retard if that us what it meant that is what would have said but it doesn't.
The First Amendment was to ensure the rights of a CHRISTIAN NATION.

The founders didn't anticipate America hating leftists bent on th destruction of the country through multiculturalism

Why do you think I care?
Primitives always seem to feel the need to brag about their lust for killing. It gives you so much pleasure. But these days are coming to an end whether you like it or not.
Lol, and it's going to be your soy bou ass to stop it huh! Hilarious Gunna have yo be. The coos ain't guna help you. Good percent if my clients are cops. Yep, we hunt fish and fillet with smiles on our faced. Lol, you gunna come hunt us down? Lol, we are armed and have fillet knives with us. Good luck

The First Amendment was to ensure the rights of a CHRISTIAN NATION.

The founders didn't anticipate America hating leftists bent on th destruction of the country through multiculturalism
Lol, what ever retard. Hilarious. We get it you get to tell us who to pray to and what to eat. Hate to break it to ya but you are a nothing losers that can tell us nothing.

Lol, and it's going to be your soy bou ass to stop it huh! Hilarious Gunna have yo be. The coos ain't guna help you. Good percent if my clients are cops. Yep, we hunt fish and fillet with smiles on our faced. Lol, you gunna come hunt us down? Lol, we are armed and have fillet knives with us. Good luck
You sure are an angry child aren't you.

I'm just here to educate. You'll just die years ahead of your time.

Judging by your posts you may already have tapeworm in the brain (comes from pork consumption)

Forum List

Back