Detroit-area community OKs animal sacrifice for Muslim religious reasons

Lol, what ever retard. Hilarious. We get it you get to tell us who to pray to and what to eat. Hate to break it to ya but you are a nothing losers that can tell us nothing.
Can't see your own hypocrisy here, can you
Besides, I just did. That's why you're trying to troll

You sure are an angry child aren't you.

I'm just here to educate. You'll just die years ahead of your time.

Judging by your posts you may already have tapeworm in the brain (comes from pork consumption)
Lol educate. Hilarious. A retard that thinks he gets to tell armed men what to do. That's going to go well for you, lol. Come down to Mezuricks boat ramp and spread that knowledge buddy. You will get a tour of the deep parts of the lake.

I
Lol educate. Hilarious. A retard that thinks he gets to tell armed men what to do. That's going to go well for you, lol. Come down to Mezuricks boat ramp and spread that knowledge buddy. You will get a tour of the deep parts of the lake.
I knew I'd trigger you.
"Retard" and personal insults and trolling are all you know.

I get that you don't understand this, but you're on a message board. It's a place where people exchange beliefs and hopefully facts. You think you're gonna silence opinions you don't like with insults and trolling behavior.

If you can't debate the topic and all the nuances like an adult instead of acting like a 15 year old boy, maybe this isn't the place for you 🤔

Lol, don't give two shits who you pray to or what you eat. Try to tell me either that's where the problem comes in.
Where did you get the idea I care about your opinions?

And whe're did I mention prayer?

For someone hurling insults left and right, you seem kind of mentally challenged yourself.

I've decided your only place is my ignore list. You bring nothing to the table

Bye

Last edited:
Still trying to figure out why anyone other than a vegan, or PETA would have a problem with animal sacrifice. We sacrifice 100,000 cows a day just for hamburgers.
Sacrifice does not include consuming the victim.

Grand Rapids Michigan (unless you misspelled your own place of employment 😂 then I would guess you're in Ohio on Lake Erie making threats to strangers in on a message board.

Either case does your employer know you're mentally unstable? Have you looked into the possibility that you have tapeworm in the brain?

Such a loon you devolved to making threats on a message board (reported btw)

Tell me again about the First Amendment when the nurse allows you to post again 😂

Last edited:
I

I knew I'd trigger you.
"Retard" and personal insults and trolling are all you know.

I get that you don't understand this, but you're on a message board. It's a place where people exchange beliefs and hopefully facts. You think you're gonna silence opinions you don't like with insults and trolling behavior.

If you can't debate the topic and all the nuances like an adult instead of acting like a 15 year old boy, maybe this isn't the place for you 🤔
Lol, your opinion is that you want laws that enforce your beliefs over others such as no freedom of religion and no hunting or eating meat. You won't get them. You are a retard if you think any different. You will get push back. Like I say go down and spread that opinion at your local boating ramp or to hunters entering the woods and see where it gets you.

Good for you for quitting smoking and alcohol. I never smoked but I too quit alcohol completely, back in 2003. That's tied for 2nd best decision I ever made. As for meat, I don't know when you tried, but honestly these days it's not hard at all to quit animal products. Because if it's certain familiar foods we all grew up with that you miss, there are some fantastic plantbased products these days that are either the same or better than the animal version. But I don't want to put you on the spot, so I'll just shut up and leave it at that. :)
I have imitation bacon and sausages (soy) from Morningstar Farms. They're pretty tasty.

Like I say go down and spread that opinion at your local boating ramp
That's not what you said weasel.
Grand Rapids or Sandusky? Where are you making threats from?

I'm guessing you misspelled your own place of employment. You're in Sandusky as near as I can tell, but the place you listed is Grand Rapids Michigan. I'm half way between both

Last edited:
That's not what you said weasel.
Grand Rapids or Sandusky? Where are you making threats from?

I'm guessing you misspelled your own place of employment. You're in Sandusky as near as I can tell, but the place you listed is Grand Rapids Michigan. I'm half way between both
His nurse took away his posting privileges :auiqs.jpg:

It is the same thing.
Looks like you didn't read the thread, or you need reading comprehension tutoring.

Of course if you weren't such a bonehead, you'd figure it out correctly on your own, with or without reading the thread.

Muslim loons do Eid al Adha for what they consider to be religious purposes, or just some kind of deviant holiday. Most coudn't care less what happens to the carcass. When my Muslim neighbor killed a goat on Eid al Adha, I said "What the hell did you do that for ?" He just glared at me, and kept on walking, lucky for him, I was tempted to jump the fence and kick his ass.

If you know of any other meat substitute foods that are good, I like to hear about them. :)

If you google "seitan" on youtube you'll find a LOT you can do with it nd how to make iy. You can buy it, or you can make it pretty easily. I've just started making it. You can make it dirt cheap, but buying it is convenient.

Lol, your opinion is that you want laws that enforce your beliefs over others such as no freedom of religion and no hunting or eating meat. You won't get them. You are a retard if you think any different. You will get push back. Like I say go down and spread that opinion at your local boating ramp or to hunters entering the woods and see where it gets you.
You completely mischaracterize the objection to the home conducted animal sacrifice recently approved in Hamtramck. To make it a bit more understandable. If you accept hunter's going into the woods to hunt deer, would you approve of hunters bringing live deer into a one bedroom apartment to "hunt". Because the animal sacrifice in Hamtramck is being conducted in homes, in a very modern city.

Forum List

Back