Devout liberals in the media predicting Trump will crush Hillary

I freaking hate posting here.

That is the second time now in as many posts where you mentioned how much you "hate it here". Then why don't you go the fuck away? Who the fuck has asked you to come here? There is nothing worse than someone who bitches and whines like a little girl about something they did to themselves. Seriously....go the fuck away if you don't like it. Don't come back. None of us asked you to come here and none of us will miss you.

Yesterday Van Jones (self-admitted communist who served in the White House under Barack Obama as "Green Czar") insisted that Donald Trump is likely to win the presidency because he can pull the black vote and even the liberal vote...

Van Jones’ Warning to Fellow Democrats, Black Voters: Trump ‘Probably Will Win the Presidency’

Van Jones’ Warning to Fellow Democrats, Black Voters: Trump ‘Probably Will Win the Presidency’
Ah this takes me back to the good old days, and my favorite thread of yours:

Romney has it locked up!
Yeah....where I simply shared what the news was reporting (as I just did now). :lmao:
Wrong then, and wrong again, Puddles.
"Puddles"? As in water on the ground? You get more bizarre with each post. By the way, if you click on the link you'll see that I specifically cited what the radio was stating and which states. So, as usual, right and right again and then right again. I mean, you just put the link to it. The post is out there for everyone to see. Good luck convincing them to see something other than what it actually says.

That is the second time now in as many posts where you mentioned how much you "hate it here". Then why don't you go the fuck away? Who the fuck has asked you to come here? There is nothing worse than someone who bitches and whines like a little girl about something they did to themselves. Seriously....go the fuck away if you don't like it. Don't come back. None of us asked you to come here and none of us will miss you.
Welcome to my ignore list
mjlol.png

And clean up your language you bitter old guy
ufdup.png

You are stupid if you seriously think the majority of the nation leans right. The right hasn't seen a worthwhile victory over the left in a billion years
camby.png

pacspit.gif

Welcome to my ignore list
mjlol.png

And clean up your language you bitter old guy
ufdup.png

You are stupid if you seriously think the majority of the nation leans right. The right hasn't seen a worthwhile victory over the left in a billion years
camby.png

pacspit.gif
Liberal "logic" at its finest here folks. In every post he claims he "hates being here". When you point out that he's free to leave any time he wants, he throws a tantrum like a small child and pouts. Amazing...

And then today....Piers Morgan comes out and proclaims that Trump has Hillary shaking and will destroy her....

PIERS MORGAN: TRUMP SLAYING D.C. ELITE, HILLARY SHAKING “IN HER GOLDMAN SACHS-FINANCED BOOTS”

Trump has "electrified U.S. politics in a way nobody has ever seen," Morgan says

Piers Morgan: Trump Slaying D.C. Elite, Hillary Shaking “In Her Goldman Sachs-Financed Boots”
Piers Morgan likes Trump. At least he is an honest progressive. He knows Trump is a progressive and he knows Hillary is a corrupt liar tool of the 1%.

Seems progressives win no matter who wins the election. The irony is many of them don't see the win/win.

Forum List

Back