Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin Was A ‘Mistake’

number 2 man in America.....yep... this is what you liberal idiots voted/are voting for.....doubtful he could even wake up for that 3 a.m. phone call.......:eusa_whistle:

bidensleeping.jpg

The Republican establishment hates Palin almost as much as the Dems and for the same reasons

The Republican establishment hates Palin almost as much as the Dems and for the same reasons

Because she's a dolt and an embarrassment to the already embarrassing cast of politicians in the US?

LOL. Oh, for sure. That's why you guys keep trashing her. You know as well as I do that she played a big part of the 2010 ass kicking of your team. Peddle that crap to naive college kids.

Do they have a course for understanding retards?

I think they can fix you up. They can also help you find a shrink to ease your mind about Sarah Palin.

I'd hit sarah palin every which way to next Tuesday. The fact that she was a governor only makes her hotter.

Kinda shoots a bunch of holes in your retarded theory, eh?

I don't think you're man enough for Sarah Palin. She likes real men, not limp lefties.

Well, sounds like ole Dick ain't totally senile...yet...

Even when he is, he'll still be more relevant than you.....as well as smarter.

What was the point of this thread ?

Oh yeah, you didn't make one.

I think they can fix you up. They can also help you find a shrink to ease your mind about Sarah Palin.

I'd hit sarah palin every which way to next Tuesday. The fact that she was a governor only makes her hotter.

Kinda shoots a bunch of holes in your retarded theory, eh?

I don't think you're man enough for Sarah Palin. She likes real men, not limp lefties.

:yawn:

Always chasing those stereotypes. :thup:

Because she's a dolt and an embarrassment to the already embarrassing cast of politicians in the US?

LOL. Oh, for sure. That's why you guys keep trashing her. You know as well as I do that she played a big part of the 2010 ass kicking of your team. Peddle that crap to naive college kids.

I'm not surprised you're enamored with her intellect. :lol:

Gee, Mr. Vice President, you have a firm grasp of the obvious.
That grasp comes-and-goes, for The DICK; Cheney......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9YuD9kYK9I]Interview with Dick Cheney (1994) - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back